"Every eyes have a different view."

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung stirred on her sleep at the loud booming music coming from the outside, she wasn't sure if it was the room beside Seokjin's or was it in the living room instead, nevertheless it was too noisy for her sleepy state. 

Too worsen more, the blonde was startled at the sudden shouting voices outside, she can only groan softly and tried to bury her face on the soft pillow.

 

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK TONE DOWN THE CHARLIE PUTH SONG! YOU'RE WAKING EVERYONE UP!"

 

"YOU'RE THE ONE  WAKING EVERYONE UP WITH YOUR LOUD VOICE JIMIN-SSI!"

 

"I'M STILL YOU'RE HYUNG! -AND STOP COPYING ME COCONUT HEAD!"

 

"GET TALLER FIRST- ARGHH I'M FREAKING KIDDING HYUNG STOP PINCHING MY S!"

 

Chaeyoung let out a sighed, giving up sleep. She was still contemplating whether to fully wake up or try getting back to sleep- when she heard a clicking of tongue beside her and the warm from her waist were no longer there. She turned her head and just like a bucket of iced cold water, she realized that she indeed sleep beside her fake boyfriend last night and Chaeyoung had a very good sleep from the warmth engulfing her for the past seven hours! She couldn't believe it! Chaeyoung is having a debate with herself inside her mind when she found Seokjin furrowing his brows from the rowdiness outside.

These idiots doesn't know how to shut up. He rolled his eyes, quickly sat up and went out from the room with his eyes still half-closed. The moment the door closed a moment of silence were heard until...

 

"YAH!!! BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! OR I SWEAR I'M GONNA STARVE YOU ALL FOR TWO WEEKS! MY GIRLFRIEND IS STILL SLEEPING SO BETTER ZIP THOSE MOUTHS IDIOTS!"

 

And just like that all the noises from the outside went to zero. Chaeyoung's cheeks instantly flamed in heat from that groggy loud voice. How the heck could he say that so casually? The blonde was embarrassed as she pulled the covers to hide her heating face. 

Chaeyoung heard the bedroom door opened few seconds after the shout but they were no footsteps nearing the bed, so with a curious look she tried to peek from the blanket that's covering her heating face.

Her brows furrowed when she found Jin leaning at the door frame with a lazy smirk on his handsome sleepy face, his hair were still a bit messy but it made him look even more ier than he already is and it didn't help that the white t-shirt his wearing, flaunted his well proportioned body. "Good Morning, baby." He teased, a soft chuckle escaping from his lips.

Yes girl, we gotta get outta here. That's her sane mind talking. Chaeyoung quickly got off from the bed and searched for her things.

"I'm sorry, what time is it?"

"You're going already?"

"Yes and I should've not slept here in the first place. Where's Lisa?"

"It's still early, mon amour. Let's sleep more."

Seokjin finally went inside and closed the door of his room as he dropped his back on the bed while pulling Chaeyoung with him.

"No, I need to go Jin. I have things to do, is Lisa still here?"

"I like it when you say my name."

"What?" Here he is again with his out of the blue phrases. Chaeyoung heaved a sighed, aware that she'd never fully know what's going on in his mind.

The blonde ignored his words and pushed her hands on his chest to get herself off from him. "I really need to go, Jin."

Thankfully the lad didn't insist anymore. He pushed himself and lay with her elbows supporting his upper body. He watch Chaeyoung took her Whitney Large shoulder bag from the coffee table in his room. "Fine, I'll see you at eight then?" He said before letting her leave in his room.

The blonde halted on her tracks. "What? Why?"

"We'll have dinner together."

"No, I have plans."

"And that is to have dinner with me."

"No, I'll be having dinner with my sister."

The lad pursed his lips into a thin line and shrugged. "Okay, whatever suit you." Then he turned his back from her, Chaeyoung was still confused but she really have to go, so she stopped herself from asking more. 

 

 

 

Her day as expected turned busy. She had to literally dragged Lisa out of her boyfriend's bedroom that morning and the sulking baby boyfriend of hers didn't made it easy for her. Their perfect godly looks didn't match their personalities, those two are basically babies!

The ride back to their dorm gave her headache too with Lisa's whining about missing her Taetae. Chaeyoung almost threw her out of the window from the moving van, but of course she had to stop all the urges because yesterday was Sunday and it's too early to sin.

Then the moment they arrived at Blackpink's dorm, their manager informed her to post a story for Instagram today and prepare for a Vlive. Not after of course, seeing BTS' leader kneeling on their living room with two buckets of chicken legs and wings on his hands while the eldest member of Blackpink was stomping her feet playing hard to get and the maknae who saw this quickly opened her phone and took a video. Chaeyoung could only shake her head, was she really the only one who is sane in this group?

"Oh you're here, Rosie! I made breakfast for you, have you eaten?" Jennie still on her pajamas came out from the kitchen as she give Chaeyoung a bear hug.

The blonde who heard 'breakfast' had smiled widely and unwrapped the small girl's hands and hurriedly ran to the kitchen. "That's so sweet eonnie! I'm famished."

"Your boyfriend didn't feed you before leaving?" She heard Jennie asked, but she was too excited for the said prepared breakfast.

"No, I was hurrying! How are you by the way? You're in a lot of good mood these daysー" She was in the middle of taking her phone out to take photo on the breakfast for her Instagram story when the soft closing sound coming from the refrigerator caught her attention. "Yoongi sunbae?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter