"FINALE."

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was one of those nights when Seokjin first met her years ago, her hair was dyed in orange and she doesn't stand out that much unlike the two rappers in her group but when she sing? Seokjin swear she owns the stage. Her sweet soothing voice is like magic and when he saw her at the back stage helping a staff who accidentally fell down, he thought the girl wasn't just a voice but she also have the heart.

She was the shy one inside their group at first until she gathered her confidence and do silly stuffs with her best friend Lisa. Seokjin can tell she always have this torn adoration and envy towards their maknae but Chaeyoung chooses to pour her love to the latter no matter what she's been feeling, since apparently she's one of those smart girls who knows that emotions and feelings are not the one who entirely controls the heart.

Then that one time happened on their usual awards show at the end of the year, she was having a panic attack as she walk away from the crowd. Seokjin was at the back exit for privacy, he was talking to his parents when the door clicked opened and then was slammed closed immediately. He admits he might've jumped a little from the surprised but the next thing he heard was a crying sob of a girl.

He quickly bid goodbye to his parents and ended the call before he walk downstairs, one floor beneath him and saw that same ginger haired girl who he had been observing for the past months. Seokjin let out a frustrated sighed, this is why weak minded people doesn't last long in this kind of industry. Being an idol can be overwhelming, to the point where it ruins your mental and physical health.

He annoyedly took his handkerchief inside his pocket and brushed off those thoughts from his mind and extended his hand to offer it to the crying girl. "Hey, whatever you're worried about? I know you'll do great. You didn't train for years for nothing, they debuted you because they believed you can do it."

He was annoyed that's for sure but Seokjin doesn't want to add up from the things she was stressed about that night. Who would've thought that his first encounter to the girl was to see her on her worst state, Chaeyoung nonetheless accepted the handkerchief but when she was about to lift her head and see who's the kind man was, Seokjin already left, closing the door behind him.

Chaeyoung quickly wiped her tears and ran after the guy to say her thank you but the moment she opened the door, she was stunned to see the golden maknae of BTS, Jungkook gave her a side glance then a small smile appeared on his lips as he bowed at her before he continued walking since he finally found his Seokjin hyung.

Chaeyoung remained speechless at where she's standing before the whole scenario processes in her mind. Jeon Jungkook just gave her his handkerchief.

 

 

 

"Roseanne if you're making fun of me nowー" He was cut off when his now official girlfriend jump on the sofa, facing him with her eyes wide like saucers.

The look on Chaeyoung's shocked face was priceless, she even shake her head. "No way!! That was you?!" She lifted her hand and pointed at him, still not believing what she heard.

Seokjin rolled his eyes, before sighing and turned to his girlfriend. "Yes, and you were stupidly in loved with-" Chaeyoung quickly hushed his lips with her point finger.

"I was infatuated. Check your words mon amour and please I am still shocked from that plot twist!" Her pitched were high, a little bit distaste were laced in her voice as she clicked her tongue.

Seokjin held her finger and removed it from his lips, a playful grin forming. "I mean, it's not a surprise knowing how gullible you were on our first date."

Upon hearing that, the blonde let out a soft laugh as she shrugged her shoulders calmly. "Shut up, Jin. You love that side of me."

"It's annoying."

"Yet you fall for me anyway." She spat back, a proud grin lifted up on the corner of her lips.

He meet her eyes and pursed his lips in a thin line before he nods. "I mean, that's quite true."

Chaeyoung laughed at Jin who still keep playing the cool boyfriend he obviously isn't since he's a drama queen with his lowkey possessiveness in which the blonde find it cute sometimes but the root of their arguments also.

She snuggled closed to his arm and laid her head on his shoulder. "Hmmm, when did you realized you lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter