"He mattered to you and I don't."

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a month after her birthday, Blackpink needed to fly to Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon so the girls didn't really had time to sober up after Chaeyoung's surprise birthday party, they wore sunglasses and caps on to hide their dark circles and definitely for their lack of sleep. Especially to the blonde who hide her face with a mask that day. After what happened that night on her birthday party, Chaeyoung somehow find it hard to ask her fake boyfriend why they did that.

They weren't supposed to do that, her relationship with him should be platonic because they don't even have feelings for each other... right? They both didn't even bring it up even when they started calling each other every night to check for one another because apparently their group's schedules went tight with the world tours going on and they couldn't have time to visit each other. So basically, yeah. The last time Chaeyoung saw Jin was when her birthday. Was she thankful of it? A little, she still feel awkward when she remember the kiss. She's just grateful that he's a good actor.

So imagine her distressed when he asked her to come for Yoongi's birthday. Fortunately, the girls are coming as well but her Jennie unnie looked perplexed and pretended to be sick.

Chaeyoung asked if other people are coming but he said it was just them because Yoongi doesn't like noise and don't have a lot of friends to invite, he even initiated to them that he should just sleep the whole day in which Jimin and Hoseok strongly disagreed.

When the three girls arrived, Jin was still cooking with the help of Hoseok, Yoongi was on his genius lab doing a vlive for their fans, then the three maknaes were playing video games and Namjoon being their baby sitter. Jin opened the door for them and the first thing he did was stare at her, she didn't do the same but the blush on her cheeks made her two members giggled. "Sorry, we were still cooking but come in." He said to the three, as he scratched the back of his head shyly. Jisoo was the first one to react, "No, it was fine. We'll just wait."

"Lili is that you??" Lisa's ears perked when she heard that familiar voice. She quickly reverted her attention and ran inside the apartment. 

Upon seeing Taehyung with widespread arms, Lisa's smile brightened up even more. "My cuddly gominhyeong!!!" She shouted in her sweet little voice that made Jisoo cringed.

"Kids these days." She shake her head, sighing. Jisoo then excused herself from the two to follow Lisa who jumped at her baby boyfriend who abandoned the game in which Jimin highly disapproves because without the latter's help he will surely lose again against the game addict bunny.

Without the two girls on her side anymore, Chaeyoung gathered all her courage to look at him and say something, but Jin made it harder for her when he took tiny steps in front of her as he lifted his hands to cupped the side of her face and caressed her soft cheeks. "I ordered your favorite Hawaiian pizza, eat at the living room while waiting for me okay?" 

Chaeyoung stared at him, speechless and unconsciously nodded her head like she was under his spell. Seeing the obedient blonde, Seokjin couldn't help but to pat her head softly as he gently pulled her in and closed the door. "See you in a bit, mon amour."

So that leads her here, in bangtan's living room with different kinds of flavored chicken, pizzas, drinks, and a birthday cake. Jin and Hoseok are still in the kitchen and she was munching the pizza while watching the video game they were playing like what she has been told to do. 

"I want ice cream. Hyung do we have an ice cream?" Jungkook suddenly stopped playing and turned to Namjoon. 

But instead of the latter, Jimin was the one who replied while his eyes still focused at the game. "Taehyungie ate it all yesterday." Jungkook who heard this look at his other hyung, betrayal visible on his eyes. 

Taehyung who felt those laser eyes, he quickly gave the maknae a glance. "Sorry, I was famished working out." ー "That's why you don't get any abs hyung!" 

"I like my man soft and cuddly."

"I wasn't talking to you Lisa!"

"Yah! What's keeping your pants on fire! Then just buy an ice cream!" She screamed back. Chaeyoung can only sighed from all the ruckus around her, she was on her fifth pizza when she felt her hairs on the back stood up. The blonde slowly turned her head on her right and just what she expected a bunny was looking at her, eyes squinting. W-what now? What did she do?

 

 

 

Seokjin just finished cooking, he quickly went to his room to freshen up a bit and change his clothes so that he won't smell like food. He was still fixing his hair when he reached the living room and noticed some of them are missing. With his eyebrow raising, Seokjin counted the people in the room twice. Hoseok was already there messing up with Jimin but two people in the room was missing. 

He turned to the nearest people on his side. "Hey love birds, where's Chaeyoung?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter