"This is force dating."

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's heart was hammering so hard the moment she step a foot on the seventh floor of YG building. This is her first time to be in here. 

 

She's the second member of blackpink to be in here. First was her Jennie unnie when the news broke about her and Exo's Kai, and boy it was a disaster. Her unnie came home at their dorm with that puffy red eyes. After witnessing that, Chaeyoung swore to herself to not get in any trouble that will led her here. But look at her now, she's the next member to witness Mr. Yang's outrage. 

 

"I expected more from you, Chaeyoung-ah."

It was the first sentence he said after the door terrifyingly closed, leaving Rosé and their CEO alone in this huge expensive looking office.

 

"I'm sorry, sajangnim."

Her head was bowed low and her fingers wont stop fidgeting her pink pastel skirt. 

 

"Is this true?"

Mr. Yang's voice was colder than ice and it's making her wanting to cry, but Chaeyoung fight every urge as she bravely look up to face their CEO.

 

"No, sajangnim. But, it was my fault."

It's true. If she wasn't that stupid enough to confess last night? She's probably with Lisa right now watching some Netflix and eating chocolate ice creams. 

 

But no, she's that stupid girl who got swayed by her emotions. 

 

"If this isn't true? Why did Bighit's CEO called me to say that his artist just confirmed your relationship with him?"

Chaeyoung was snapped back from reality with what she heard.

 

"W-what?"

Her voice stuttered. Did she heard it right?

 

"He said, you are both dating for a month now."

The disappoin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter