Worldwide Meanie

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rosé's POV

 

 

 

"Do you wanna grab some coffee?"

 

Those words that Seokjin sunbae-nim spouted earlier vanished the moment Jeon Jungkook called. He took me to a fancy restaurant and we ate silently. 

 

He ordered a beef ribs steak and I chose the very usual Italian meatballs pasta, and believe me if I said it was the most awkward lunch I've ever had. 

 

Luckily, servers at the fancy diner were all professional with their job. They must be used to it, seeing idols eating or dating inside this diner. 

 

"Tell me, Rosie-ssi... why do you like our maknae?" 

I swear to God! I almost spit the champagne in front of him. We were being so silent for the last 15 minutes that we were eating then he will suddenly asked me with that question just to fill his curiosity? 

 

"S-sorry sunbae, what?"

 

"You heard me."

 

I frowned when I heard his reply. He doesn't need to be cold. Is he that against of the idea of me liking their maknae? 

 

His total demeanor were very opposite to the personality his portraying when the camera was rolling. Where is the Kim Seokjin that every armys know? This one in front me was cold and mean, but I admire his chivalrous act.

 

Kim Seokjin opened his car's door for me, then when we arrived to the place he jogged his way to the other side of the car and opened the door again for me, he also helped me sit at the chair before he quietly sat on his own, then he asked me my order first before telling to the server what's his, and so on. 

 

However, the cold tone of his voice never change. So yeah, I practically know the fact that he is still pissed. Well, who the heck not right?

 

"Because, he's Jeon Jungkook sunbae-nim. He's—"

He doesn't let me finished when he nodded his head and chuckled at my words. 

 

"Of course. He's the great golden maknae of BTS, who wouldn't like him right?" 

His lips lift into an unamused smirk as he continued talking, "Rosie-ssi, you are not the only one who tried confessing their attraction to our maknae."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter