“She’s pretty.”

A Couple of Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment she and Seokjin entered the studio, staffs greeted them and showed their way to the makeup room. Chaeyoung fiddled on her skirt as she focus her gaze down. People inside were eyeing her like she's some prey. She unconsciously tugged the hem of Seokjin's shirt that made the latter looked back.

 

"Are you really this guileless?"

His intimidating eyes made Chaeyoung take a step back and let his shirt go. 

 

"W-what?"

The guy sighed before rolling his eyes and snatched her fidgeting hand. The girl noticed how warm his hand is, very different from her. 

 

But is he bipolar? Earlier he was like the meanest arrogant guy in the world and later on he'll surprised her with his chivalrousness.  

 

They continued walking until they were now face with a white door. The staff opened it for them and there they saw a girl wearing a bathrobe getting her makeup done. 

 

One of the staff whispered something to her and she quickly look at their way with her brightest smile. She stood up from her seat and greet them. 

 

Chaeyoung just blankly stared at her, 'God the television didn't gave her justice. She's more beautiful in person, is she even real?' she thought.

 

Then Chaeyoung shifted her attention to the guy next to her. Her brows knotted as she nibbled her lower lip, is he okay? Then familiarity hit her. 

 

Chaeyoung couldn't believe what she just witnessed. She turned her attention back to the girl smiling in front of them then back to the guy who look stunned. 

 

Oh god. He likes her. 

 

Chaeyoung calmed her loudly beating heart as she gathered every strength she have to smile back at the sweet girl. "Annyeonghaseyo, Suzy sunbae."

She greeted and the girl greet her back with enthusiasm. 

 

"So you're Blackpink's Rosé? You're pretty, and you two look so good together."

 

"Ah- aniyo sunbaenim, you're prettier."

Chaeyoung wave her hand, gesturing a 'no'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter