Twelve

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo carried her up to her room and placed her on the bed. “Jiyeon, wake up. You have to shower first.”

Jiyeon whined and hugged Lolly tightly, “Jiyeon doesn’t want to bathe…”

“Come on. It’s dirty and your clothes are still cold from the weather. You’ll catch a cold again.” Myungsoo pulled her up but she landed back down onto the bed again. “You left me with no other choices, Jiyeon-ah.”

He sighed and took her pajamas out before taking her clothes off. Well, he had to do it since their maid went home already.

Yes, he wiped her body and changed her.

After tucking her in, Myungsoo placed Lolly by her side and grabbed an additional blanket for her. “Goodnight, kid. Sweet dreams.”

He even landed a peck on her head before heading back to his room.

After getting a warm shower, Myungsoo laid on his bed tiredly but his eyes were fixed onto the bracelet on his wrist. “Thank you, Park Jiyeon. You taught me a new feeling today.”

That night, he finally sorted his feelings. He realized he was starting to fall in love with that kid sleeping in the room beside his and he had absolutely no regrets for it.

Instead, he was happy.

He was happy someone opened his cold heart and made him realized what love actually felt like.

He was in cloud nine and he swore he won’t ever leave her alone, again. He swore he won’t ever let her feel fear again.

 ~~~~~

The next day, everything returned to normal, just that his affection for her grew and his attitude was 360 degree different from before – which amused the maid the most.

“OPPA!” Jiyeon beamed as though she’s the happiest kid on earth. She ran towards the stairs, pouncing into his arms once he reached the last step, “JIYEON DREAMT ABOUT OPPA! JIYEON DREAMT ABOUT OPPA!”

“Really?” Myungsoo raised a brow in amazement as he brought her back to the dining area.

“YES! YES!”

“What did you dream about then?”

“Oppa brought Jiyeon to a world full of Pororo and friends! And! And! And Jiyeon became friends with Pororo! And oppa too! We’re all friends together! Jiyeon is so happy!”

Myungsoo ruffled her hair with a smile formed on his face, “You’re that happy to be friends with Pororo?”

“YES YES!”

“Even more than oppa? You like Pororo more than oppa?”

“NO! NO!” Jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter