Nineteen

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students started to trek down before the sky turned dark, and indeed, they reached the villa right when the sun went down.

They were being brought to the villa’s restaurant for dinner and Myungsoo instructed Jiyeon to stay put while he grabbed the food for her.

Jiyeon obeyed and stayed at her seat but when she saw Baekhyun with his friends dining at a table near to her, she ran up to him at once. “BACON OPPA!”

Baekhyun was surprised at her call but he managed to give her a small hug in return since she initiated it. “Jiyeon-ah, are you having fun?”

“YES! Bacon oppa! Jiyeon got the present! Jiyeon is the first to reach the mountain top! Jiyeon is the first!”

“Really?” Baekhyun pretended to be amazed even though he already knew about it, “Jiyeon is so great?”

“YES! Jiyeon got the present!”

“That’s awesome! Jiyeon is so good at trekking!”

His friends cleared their throats and Jiyeon turned to face them at once. “Eo! Hello bacon oppa’s friends! I’m Jiyeon and I’m 5 years old!”

They knew about her syndrome as Baekhyun told them before and they gladly introduced themselves too.

“Sehun oppa likes bacon too?” She saw his plates full of bacons and ran to his side, “Jiyeon likes bacon too! Jiyeon likes bacon and Jiyeon likes bacon oppa!”

Baekhyun could feel his face flushed as he had no idea what to say. But he knew, it was just a child’s thought.

“Really?” Sehun beamed and wriggled his eyebrow at Baekhyun teasingly, “Do you want some bacons? Sehun oppa can feed you!”

“JIYEON WANTS! JIYEON WANTS BACON!”

Sehun smiled and fed her the bacons on his plate, “Yummy?”

“YUMMY!”

“Park Jiyeon.” Jiyeon tensed up when she heard the angry tone from her oppa and turned around slowly.

“Myungsoo oppa…”

“What did I say?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and lowered her head, not daring to reply him.

“What did I say?” He repeated his question, with a much more serious tone.

“Oppa told Jiyeon not to leave my seat…”

Myungsoo sighed and walked over to her, “And why are you here? I was looking around for you! I got worried for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter