Twenty

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were being instructed to meet up at the lobby at 12 noon. Myungsoo met his friends for breakfast, along with Jiyeon, and they went out to play the snow again before returning to the lobby when it was time.

“Students! We’ll go to the lake today! We’re not sure if it’s frozen but we have to go and check it out. If it’s frozen, we’ll just go to the marketplace and relax, okay?”

“YES!”

Of course they were happy. It was the best and relaxing camp ever.

“And at night, we’ll have campfire!”

The students started to cheer as the teachers ushered them to the lake when it’s time.

Indeed, the lake was frozen. There was only a thin piece of ice on top of the lake. Students were warned not to walk on it too. If they’re not careful, they would fall into the cold lake underneath the ice.

“Seems like the lake is frozen, kids. Let’s go to the  marketplace then! We’ll go together and separate from there, alright? It’s only a short walk, come on!” The head of the teachers’ group cooed and students followed her in agreement.

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?”

Jiyeon pointed to the lake and frowned sadly, “Jiyeon can’t go inside right?”

“Of course not. You don’t want to drop down, right?”

“No. Jiyeon is scared of water. Jiyeon doesn’t know how to swim…”

“Then don’t ever step on it, hmm?” Myungsoo pushed her further away from the lake and wrapped his arm around her again, “Let’s go, we’re far behind now.”

Jiyeon leaned against him comfortably and allowed herself to be dragged by him to the marketplace.

It was a short walk indeed. “Are you tired?”

Jiyeon shook her head happily as she spotted the fish cake stall at the entrance of the market. “Jiyeon wants to eat that! Jiyeon wants that!”

“We will eat that. Let’s wait for instructions first, okay?” Myungsoo held her back and waited for her teachers’ call.

“Students, don’t wander around too far! Be back here by 4PM, alright? We’ll head back to the villa for BBQ!”

The students cheered and wandered off and Jiyeon rushed to the fishcake stall at once. “JIYEON WANTS TO EAT!”

Myungsoo smiled and paid for it as she began munching on it. She hopped to the next food stall by the side and ate a stick of food again before jumping to the next stall. Myungsoo followed her closely, making sure she was alright. His friends were already dispersed into groups to walk around the whole market.

“Oppa! Jiyeon wants oppa to eat too!” She pushed a piece of spicy rice cake to his lips and he took it in happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter