Fifteen

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His friends went home after a dinner together. Jiyeon insisted them to stay so she could play and they agreed easily.

Much to Myungsoo’s dismay, of course, but it was because Jiyeon seemed to be the princess in the house.

“Baby, stop coloring now. You have to shower and sleep. It’s bed time.” Myungsoo stood by the stairs and waved her over but she shook her head and continued coloring.

“Baby, come on.”

Jiyeon closed her book unwillingly and placed them on the table before walking over to him sadly.

“You can continue tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay…”

Her voice was sad and he could feel it. Myungsoo giggled as he carried her up swiftly, surprising her. Well, at least he succeeded in making her laugh.

“Oppa, what are you doing?!”

Myungsoo smiled and walked up the stairs with her in his arms, “I’m carrying this big baby up. You have to shower now, hmm? Look, the crayons are all over your face and hands.”

Jiyeon looked at her hands and giggled happily before rubbing it onto his face, “Oppa got it too! Oppa got it too!”

Myungsoo stopped his steps and eyed her, sternly, but of course he was acting.

Jiyeon turned silent and lowered her head, not daring to speak.

Myungsoo maintained his posture and walked into her room but only to throw her onto her bed and tickle her madly. Jiyeon squirmed about like a worm and laughed in joy at his tactics.

Myungsoo finally let go of her and brought her to the washroom. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and grabbed a wet towel over. “Come here.”

Jiyeon did as told and walked over to him, only for him to pull her down to his laps. She stayed still on his laps as he cleaned her face up.

“Oppa~ It hurts! Jiyeon’s face hurts!”

“Who told you to color your face then?” Myungsoo chuckled and finished the last patch up. “Done. It’s done, hmm?” Jiyeon sighed in relief and Myungsoo told her to shower quickly since it was getting late. She finally cleaned herself before heading out to her bedroom, settling down on her bed.

However, the sound of thunder reached her ears all of the sudden, and Jiyeon buried herself under the blanket. Myungsoo heard the thunder at the same time and hurried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter