Six

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was horrified.

No.

He felt worse than that.

Without any second thought, he carried her up and brought her to his bathroom. Placing her on the edge of the bathtub, he turned the shower tap and brought it near her feet. Jiyeon was still sniffling and sobbing, while he was trying to cool her feet down.

When he finally heard her sobbing softened, he off the tap and brought a clean towel over. Myungsoo squatted down by her side and placed her feet on his laps, on top of where the clean towel.

After drying her feet, he could still see the red spots but what else could he do?

And when he recalled what happened minutes ago, he grew mad again.

“Why the hell are you outside my room?! And with a hot cup?! HUH?! DON’T YOU KNOW YOU’RE CLUMSY? AND STUPID!?”

Jiyeon’s cry turned louder than before. “Jiyeon… Jiyeon just… Jiyeon saw the screen… And… And Jiyeon wanted… Jiyeon wanted to make… hot chocolate for oppa…”

That made him felt bad.

For once.

For the first time in his 20 years living on earth, he felt as though he was a jerk. She made a hot chocolate for him and the broken cup was his fault too, and there he was, scolding this poor kid in front of him.

But he couldn’t help it.

That was how he was.

“Stupid.” Myungsoo hissed and carried her out of his bathroom, throwing her on his bed. “Just wait here. I’ll ask ahjumma to get some cream home.”

Jiyeon obeyed but she was still sniffling.

She waited obediently on his bed for the maid to return home with the cream.

Once she’s back, Myungsoo carried her to her own bedroom and left the rest to the maid.

“Ahjumma… Is oppa mad at Jiyeon again?”

The maid smiled as she applied the cream on her feet, “Don’t worry. He’s just being silly again.”

“But oppa was really mad just now. Jiyeon only wanted to make hot chocolate for oppa…”

The maid finished applying and tucked her under her favorite blanket, “I know. It’s not your fault. Just go to sleep, okay? You have to go to school soon and you need to walk. You need to rest now.”

Jiyeon nodded her head and pointed to the bear by the edge of her bed, “I want Lolly…”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter