Five

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo groaned in annoyance and ruffled his hair, “Stop jumping!”

Jiyeon didn’t hear it.

In fact, she had her ears blocked out since she was too happy. “Stop jumping, kid.” He growled lowly again, but she couldn’t hear it and she was still jumping happily on his bed.

“I SAID STOP JUMPING!” Myungsoo finally roared and tripped her legs. She fell on the bed and Myungsoo hovered above her at once, glaring right into her scared eyes. “Don’t make me pissed off early in the morning.” Jiyeon nodded her head timidly and hugged her uniform tightly. Myungsoo let out a low growl again,and moved away from her.

“But… It’s already 1 in the noon…”

Myungsoo looked at his phone and indeed, it was already 1 in the noon. He turned around and glared at the poor girl again, “Get out with your bear and childish blanket.”

Jiyeon sat on his bed and looked at him sadly.

“NOW!”

And she hurried out his room with her bear, blanket and her uniform.

Myungsoo stormed into his washroom and took a cold bath to calm down. He realized he had lots of cold bath these few days ever since she came to his life. He almost went crazy when he saw her every time. Myungsoo finished his shower and walked down for his brunch.

“Myungsoo oppa! Look! Jiyeon looks nice right?” Jiyeon twirled around with the uniform on her and giggled madly, “Ahjumma said Jiyeon will go to school with oppa! And Jiyeon will be in the same class as oppa! Jiyeon is so happy!”

Myungsoo ignored her and went to the dining area, “Ahjumma. What’s for lunch?”

“Spicy chicken stew, are you alright with that?”

“Yeah.” He sat on his usual seat and waited to be served.

Jiyeon went to the kitchen and smiled widely at the maid, “Ahjumma! Let Jiyeon help too!”

“Jiyeon-ah. Go get changed first. You don’t want your uniform to be dirty, right?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock, “Right! Jiyeon needs a clean uniform for school!” and she ran to her room again.

The maid placed the stew pot on the table before getting a bowl of rice for him, “Myungsoo-ah.”

“Yes?”

“You should look after her when you guys go to school, okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter