Nine

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pulled her into his arms and her hair gently, “Oppa is sorry, hmm? Oppa forget about it. Oppa went elsewhere and got carried away. I’m so sorry.”

Jiyeon cried against his chest and hugged him tightly. “Jiyeon is lost… Jiyeon doesn’t know the way home… Jiyeon doesn’t like this feeling…”

“Shh…” Myungsoo whispered against her ear and patted her back gently, “Oppa won’t do it again. Jiyeon is going back home with oppa now, okay?”

“Oppa…” Jiyeon pulled back and looked up at him sadly, “Oppa doesn’t like Jiyeon right?”

That made him speechless.

That was how he felt before indeed.

But he doesn’t even know how he felt at that moment too. He doesn’t hate her anymore, that’s for sure. After looking at how she was crying simply broke his heart.

If he doesn’t hate her, does that mean he likes her then?

Myungsoo was confused too.

“Oppa… Jiyeon won’t disturb oppa anymore… Jiyeon will be a good girl and Jiyeon won’t make oppa mad again…”

“I…”

“Jiyeon will be a good girl. Oppa, can oppa don’t leave Jiyeon alone anymore? Jiyeon is so scared. Jiyeon thought oppa doesn’t want me anymore… Jiyeon will be a good girl so oppa… Don’t throw me away okay?”

That broke his heart, literally.

He finally realized that.

She thought he was going to leave her alone. * you, Myungsoo. She’s a 5 year old for God’s sake!*

Myungsoo cupped her cheeks and leaned his forehead against hers, “I never thought of leaving you alone, silly. I won’t do it again. Let’s go home now, hmm?”

“Oppa promise?”

“Yes. I-”

But even before he could finish his words, Jiyeon fainted in his arms.

“JIYEON-AH!” He touched her neck and head, only to realize it was hot. “Fever. Fever…”

He carried her up and brought her home immediately.

The maid attended to her and changed her clothes before feeding her the medicine while Myungsoo washed himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter