Two

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon baby!”

Jiyeon blinked as she sat on her bed, looking at how her mother folded her clothes and packing her belongings into a big luggage. “Yes, omma?”

Her mother zipped the luggage up and sat on the bed, right beside her. “You have to be good at Wongook uncle’s and Jinyul aunt’s house, okay? Appa and omma will be going away for almost one whole year this time, uncle and aunt too. But don’t worry, baby girl. Remember Myungsoo oppa?”

Jiyeon nodded her head happily, “Yes yes! Myungsoo oppa is my friend!”

Her mother smiled and arranged her hair neatly, “You have to listen to him, okay? He will be in the house with you and you can’t make him angry, do you understand?”

Jiyeon nodded her head once again. “Yes, omma! Jiyeon understands!”

“That’s my girl.”

Her father walked into the room and took her luggage out, urging the duo to follow him. “We’re late. Let’s go now.”

“Omma! Can Jiyeon bring my Lolly and my blanket too?”

“Of course you can, silly.” Her mother folded her blanket and Jiyeon hugged her Lolly tightly before holding her mother’s hand and they walked out together.

“Appa, omma! Will you call me like how you did before?”

“Of course. When we’re free, we will definitely call you.”

The whole journey to their friend’s house was lively with the hyper Jiyeon around.

Finally, they reached after a 20 minutes car ride.

Her father got her luggage out and walked into the house together with his family,

“Hey, buddy.” Wongook pumped his fist and they shared a small hug quickly. Jinyul too, welcome them to their house. “How is our Jiyeon doing now?!”

Jiyeon beamed widely and gave Jinyul a big hug, “Imo! Jiyeon misses imo, a lot!”

“What about samchoon?!”

“SAMCHOON TOO!” Jiyeon pounced right on him and hugged him tight, “Jiyeon misses samchoon too!”

“Samchoon misses Jiyeon too.” He laughed merrily with his wife as they guided her into the house, ushering her up to her room, “This will be Jiyeon’s room from now on. Do you like it?”

“Imo made it especially for you!”

Jiyeon hopped onto the bed and squealed happily, “Yes! Jiyeon likes this bed! It’s like a princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter