Sixteen

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was so excited that she packed everything since Myungsoo told her to pack her own stuffs. He wanted her to learn too.

The camp would be held in the forest, as usual, and as promised by the school, they would have a villa to stay in this time round. It would only be a 3 days 2 nights camp though. They would be trekking and enjoying the nature but it would be cold since it was still winter. Thus Myungsoo told her to pack warm clothes.

The camp will be on the following day but Jiyeon was still packing her luggage. She just had no idea what to put it in, so she dumped everything she could see into the luggage.

Myungsoo finished packing his bag and went over to check on her, only to receive a shock. “Baby, what are you doing?”

Her room was a mess.

Clothes were everywhere, pillows and bolsters and even her Lolly was on the ground. The luggage was not even filled with essential things. It was all useless summer clothes. Myungsoo sighed and picked her pillows back to the bed before grabbing her clothes out too. “Baby, you really need someone to pack for you huh?”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and dropped the clothes she was holding,

“Jiyeon doesn’t know what to bring… Oppa help Jiyeon…” Myungsoo couldn’t help but let out his smile again, “Okay, okay.” He took those summer clothes out and told her to fold it back.

After which, he went to her closet and took her winter clothes out and packed them neatly into a new duffle bag he got from his room. He realized it would be easier for him to carry two duffle bags instead of luggage. Myungsoo even took a spare winter coat to pack it in and not forgetting her undergarments.

After finishing with her clothes, he went to grab her toiletries too.

Finally, he was done with it.

Jiyeon pushed the blanket and Lolly to him, “Oppa~ Jiyeon wants them too. Jiyeon can’t sleep without Lolly and blanket!” Myungsoo looked at her and back to the items, “Choose only one, baby. It doesn’t fit.”

“Jiyeon wants blanket and Lolly!”

“Nope, choose one.” He was determined. He has to show her she needs to make decision sometimes. Jiyeon looked at the two items with an evident pout on her face, “Jiyeon… Jiyeon wants two…”

“No, baby.”

She looked at the items and the bag, before brightening up again, “Jiyeon knows! Jiyeon can hug Lolly and put blanket into the bag!”

Myungsoo was surprised at her suggestion, but no. She has to make a decision. “No can do, baby. Choose o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter