Ten

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No!” The maid was on Myungsoo’s side, of course. She knew he didn’t do it on purpose. “Why do you think it this way? Your oppa just forget for a moment since he was busy.”

“Because oppa always yells at Jiyeon and oppa always get mad at Jiyeon. Jiyeon knows oppa doesn’t like me. Oppa wants to throw Jiyeon away…”

“Of course not, silly. Your oppa made a mistake but he doesn’t mean that. It’s just a mistake. He forgets it for a while. He didn’t mean to.”

“Okay…” Jiyeon whispered and played with her food. “Then if Jiyeon become a good girl, oppa won’t make a mistake again? Oppa won’t forget about Jiyeon?”

The maid was sad too. She knew a child’s heart would be difficult to heal if it’s hurt. “Jiyeon-ah…”

Myungsoo walked into the scene and made himself known by greeting the maid first.

Jiyeon tensed up at his appearance and jumped up immediately. “Jiyeon… Jiyeon will go to school now…” She walked over to the couch to get her bag and walked towards the door.

*Silly. You don’t even know the way.* Myungsoo sighed inwardly and stopped her at once, “Don’t have to go to school. I’ll bring you to the mall.”

Jiyeon lowered her head and frowned sadly, “Jiyeon doesn’t want to go to the mall…”

“We’ll be okay.” Myungsoo dragged her up to her room and pushed her down onto the bed. He turned around and searched her closet for a suitable dress for her, “Here. Change out to this dress.”

Jiyeon took the dress and sat there solemnly.

“Go get change okay? I’ll wait downstairs.” Myungsoo left her room and walked down only to meet the maid by the stairs, “I’ll bring her out, ahjumma. Won’t be coming back for dinner.”

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo sighed sadly, “I want to be a better guy for her, ahjumma. I feel so guilty yesterday.”

“If you’re guilty, then I think you shouldn’t do this. You’ll hurt her more in the future.”

Myungsoo lowered his head and a small tint of red could be seen on his cheeks, “I don’t think it’s that simple though.”

Jiyeon’s door opened and Myungsoo was awed by how she appeared. She should wear dresses often since it looked so cute on her. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Jiyeon walked down the steps one by one, not sure of her own decision. “Oppa… Can Jiyeon stay at home?”

He knew she doesn’t want to bother him, but this was what he wanted. “No. You have to come with me.” He tugged her wrist when she reached his side and pulled her out of the house.

Jiyeon allowed herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter