Eleven

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finished their dinner and Myungsoo brought her out to walk around the mall again, before finally deciding to return home since there was school the next day. “Oppa… Jiyeon needs to pee…”

“Now? Can you wait till we’re home?” Myungsoo was afraid since she will be out of his sight.

Jiyeon pouted sadly and shook her head. “Pee… Jiyeon needs to pee…”

“Okay, okay. We’ll go now.” Myungsoo brought her to the nearest washroom and instructed, “I’ll stay here and wait for you. Just look for me when you’re out. Pee and wash your hands, okay?”

Jiyeon nodded her head obediently and ran into the washroom. She did her job and came out immediately, since she doesn’t want him to wait for long.

But to her horror, Myungsoo couldn’t be seen anywhere. There were countless of people walking around at that moment. Myungsoo was actually leaning against the wall waiting for her but she couldn’t see him due to the crowd.

And she began to panic.

Jiyeon started whimpering at the thought of her being thrown away again. “Oppa… Where are you…? Jiyeon is scared…” She turned around in circles but she just couldn’t see Myungsoo anywhere.

“Oppa… Oppa doesn’t want Jiyeon again…” She walked around but was being pushed by the countless of people around her. Her heart began to beat wildly as she began to feel terrified.

Myungsoo frowned as he looked at his watch again. “Shouldn’t she be out by now?”

She grabbed a random woman who just came out from the washroom, surprising her instead. “Is there a girl inside? She has big eyes and long hair. She isn’t carrying a bag.”

“The washroom is empty. I'm the last person.”

Myungsoo released the grip on her and widened his eyes at once.

“Jiyeon-ah…” He knew she would think on the bad side again.

He was about to rush into the washroom to check it personally but as the crowd dispersed, he caught a lone figure standing in the middle of the hallway.

She was crying.

She was his Jiyeon.

Myungsoo ran up to her and hugged her tightly, burying her head into his chest, “Where did you go? You’ve scared me. I was waiting outside by the wall.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter