Three

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon smiled widely as she placed her pancake onto his plate, “Oppa has to eat more! Appa and omma said Jiyeon has to take care of oppa too! And they said Jiyeon can’t be selfish and Jiyeon has to share my things with oppa!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pushed the plate away from his sight, “I’m full.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly, “But oppa! You have to eat the pancake! Jiyeon gives it to you!”

“I said I don’t want it.” Myungsoo hissed and looked at the maid, “Throw it away if she doesn’t want it.”

The maid sighed as she patted Jiyeon’s head, “He’s always like this, Jiyeon-ah. Don’t take it to heart.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly as she stared at his figure as he walked up the stairs, back to his room. “Myungsoo oppa doesn’t like Jiyeon?”

“Nah. That’s his nature. He is always like this.” The maid smiled and pushed his plate to her, “Come on. Eat it. You only ate 1 pancake just now.”

“Jiyeon is full…” Jiyeon sighed and dragged Lolly with her back to the couch. She sat there for a minute before she spotted the television in front of her.

She looked at the clock on the wall and gasped in horror, “Ahjumma! Jiyeon wants to watch cartoon! Pororo is on now! Pororo is waiting for Jiyeon!”

The maid walked out to the living room and on the television for her. “Pororo is waiting for Jiyeon huh?”

“Yes! Yes, Pororo is waiting for Jiyeon!”

“He must be a good boy then.”

Jiyeon nodded her head happily but her eyes were stuck to the television, not bothering to reply the maid any more. The latter laughed happily and returned to the kitchen, continuing with her job.

Jiyeon sat there the whole morning, watching Pororo and his friends on the black screen. It’s a must for her to catch every episode on television since Pororo began airing, and she won’t ever miss an episode unless there was something else more important.

The episode ended and Jiyeon was happy again, which made her forget about the incident in the morning. She skipped up the stairs and went to his room at once,

“Ah right! Imo said to knock first before going in!”

*Knock knock knock*

Jiyeon knocked and opened the door immediately, “Myungsoo oppa!”

There he was, changing his clothes halfway. With a horrified expression, Myungsoo wore his clothes in a hurry and stormed over to her, “Who said you can enter my room without my permission?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter