One

The Cold Arrogant Guy & The One Who Melted Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma! Omma! Omma!” The said mother smiled warmly and opened her arms for her daughter to jump into. Since she was sitting on the couch, her daughter could easily pounce into her arms right away.

“Yes, my baby? Why are you so happy today?”

“Jiyeon made this for omma!”

The said mother looked at the flower bracelet on her hand and right at once, a grin was formed on her face, “My daughter made this for me?”

“Yes! Omma, do you like it?” Jiyeon squealed happily as she wore the bracelet on her wrist.

“Jiyeon didn’t make anything for appa?” Her father walked out of his study room and headed towards the duo.

Jiyeon pouted and shook her head sadly, “Jiyeon didn’t make anything for appa. Jiyeon is sorry! But appa, don’t be sad! Jiyeon will make one tomorrow! I used all~~ my time to make this flower for omma today.” She even exaggerated the time frame by waving her arms widely.

“Oh really?” Her father laughed happily and patted her head as he sat by her side, “Then appa has to wait for tomorrow?”

“Yup!” Jiyeon giggled and hugged him tightly, and of course, he wrapped his arms around her too.

“My poor baby. It would be awesome if you’re normal.” Her mother whispered as she brushed her hair out of her face only to receive a small hiss from her husband.

“Tss! Our baby girl is normal.”

Her mother smiled and nodded her head while looking at the girl in her husband’s arms, “Yup. That’s right. She’s our normal girl.”

Jiyeon looked at them and laughed happily, since she got nothing of what they were talking about. “Appa, omma! Can we eat now?! Jiyeon is hungry!”

“Of course we can!” Her father pulled her up to her feet with him and guided her to the dining room. “Ahjumma, is the dinner ready?”

“It is! I’ll just bring the soup out!”

They settled down around the dining table and waited for the soup to be served before starting their dinner together.

“Jiyeon-ah, eat more.” Her mother got some mixed vegetables for her but Jiyeon scrunched her nose up, “Omma. No carrots! No orange carrots!”

“It’s good for your health. Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter