.2

Crush

 

 

Taeyong got out from the toilet and washed his hands. He took a good look at the mirror. His hair was neat enough and he was good to go. To be honest, he kinda hated recess because it will always be the busiest time for him. Busy running away.. 

 

Ever since he had been losing weight and taking care of his body, people kept on approaching him. He was honestly scared why people kept on approaching him. Rather scared, he was weird out with the whole situation. Her sister said it was because of his looks. People want to be friends with him because of his looks and Taeyong doesn’t like that.

 

Why cant people be friend with him because it’s just … him?

 

He went to the cafeteria to get himself some milks. There was another 10 minutes till recess ends and he could just sit in the class and doodle some random stuffs while listening to songs. It’s not like he doesn’t have friends, he does but wasn’t close enough to consider to be a real friend. Thus, he was friendly with everyone. Well, it was none other than Jung Jaehyun.

 

He had to admit that he was slightly jealous of Jaehyun’s social skill. How he could be friends with everyone and even have a best friend to be together with. He always thought they were a couple but it was impossible.

 

“Lee Taez~” a familiar voice called him and he turned around, seeing Jaehyun waving at him. He just raised his hand a little and smile. “Yo,” he softly said as the latter approached him. “Two milk? One for me?” he asked and was ready to take it from Taeyong but Taeyong laughed and pulled it away. “Nope. Mine.” Jaehyun scoffed and nodded.

 

“Anyways, I heard we’ll be having some class trips next 2 weeks. Tell me you’re joining in.” Jaehyun said as they walked together to class. Taeyong was hesitating. He doesn’t mind going but he was lazy and he wanted to play games at home. “Is it a must?” he asked and Jaehyun eagerly nodded. “Of course! A must!! you must go!!” Jaehyun insisted.

 

“Where are we going though?” Taeyong asked.

 

“Everland and also Seoul Tower. Come on, lets go!”

 

The two of them entered the class, gaining most of the attention from the students in the class. Taeyong quickly looked away and just nodded. “Yeah, sure.” he said, not wanting to talk anymore. Jaehyun cheered and went back to his seat. Taeyong sat down and Hayeon was scanning him. “Something happened?” she asked. They happened to be deskmate for some reasons because Jaehyun wanted to sit somewhere else with his friends that lead her to be seated next to Taeyong.

 

Taeyong was a bit shock but he shook his head. “Jaehyun talked about the class trip and insisted me on going.” he said. He knew she was okay since she was Jaehyun’s friend and they happened to be classmates for almost two years now. “A class trip? What? When??” her face turned into a total confusion. Taeyong frowned. “Eh?”

 

“Ya, Jung Jaehyun!” she called him who was busy talking with his bunch. He looked at her and gave her the ‘what’ look. “Since when do we have a class trip?” she asked loudly.

 

Jaehyun expressions turned sour for a mere second but changed back to that goofy, teasing face. “Right! Everyone, I’m sorry for not spilling the tea but our class along with class 3, will be going to Everland and Seoul Tower. The teacher wants to tell to us all later during class but missy over there spoiled it.”

 

“Oh woah, you putting the blame on me, pfft,” she rolled her eyes at him and Jaehyun just chuckled. The other kids were already excitedly talking about the trip and Sunhwa poked her excitedly talking about it also, leaving Taeyong alone there.

 

Taeyong looked at everyone and just smiled. Last trip as a middle schooler… he thought.

 

 

It was finally the evening class where the kids can do self studies till 4pm. Hayeon was already half asleep while doing her mathematics problems. Feeling dead, she turned to look at Taeyong who was attentively writing something on his book. She took a peep at his book, only to see doodles everywhere. She scowled. The intention to ask him about the problem was washed away. “Pfft, thought he was doing some works..”

 

Out of the blue, someone came to their place and she stood in front of Taeyong’s table. “Taeyong ah,” she called and Taeyong pulled out his earphone, looking up to the owner of the voice. “Can you teach me how to do this?” she asked with her pencil pointing at the questions she was barely doing it. Hayeon rolled her eyes at that question. How can one be so dumb.. 

 

Taeyong, without any doubts nor hesitation, began to teach her. She noticed how the girl was leaning a little bit too much to Taeyong and it made her felt sick. She stood up and walked to Jaehyun’s place. “Jungjae, vending machine..” she said and dragged him away. The boy who was literally doing his works got dragged away like a puppy.

 

After buying the coffee, the two of them sat down on the nearest bench. “Are you doing this on purpose?” she asked him, without even bother looking at him.

 

“On purpose what?”

 

“I wanted to go to Everland and Seoul Tower. I know you’re suggesting that and you even insisted Taeyong to go. You know I’m not myself around him..” she sighed and hit his arms making him wincing in pain. “I didn’t! I just want your middle school memories to be nice because you’re a boring person who is too scared to join and involve in anything.” he shrugged. “Who knows we might not be in the same class next yea-”

 

“No!! you can’t! you have to be in the same class as me. Who’s gonna keep me company like this?” she pouted, tugging on his sleeves. Jaehyun chuckled. “Yeah right. Who knows you going to date first thing when you enter high school.”

 

“Said the man himself,”

 

“The.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!”

 

“Obviously, you’re going to date first. I’m nowhere near there yet.”

 

“Said the person thirsting over Taeyong everyday.”

 

“Girls have needs too!”

 

 

 

--

 

 

Everyone was so excited for the trips and she was too. Especially she got to hang out with her two favourite people. Well, Just Jaehyun to be honest but Taeyong.. maybe this was the time she should make a move or something. She wasn’t so sure if they’re going to be in the same class or not next year. Heck, she wasn’t sure if they’re going to be in the same school or not.

 

She was laying on the bed while playing with her phone. Her bags were half packed. She wasn’t so sure what to bring anyways. Thus, it was only a 2 days one night trip.

 

Out of the blue, her phone rang.

 

oof Jae.. whats up??””

 

“Can’t sleep. Excited for tomorrow. You’re all set?”

 

“Not.. really. I don’t know what to bring..” she said and stared at her bag. “food? Or money. Psh.. I don’t even have money,” she whined.

 

urm.. hey.. are you like.. going to confess to Taeyong or something?” he asked out of the blue and that made Hayeon to stop and think for awhile. “I didn’t even actually think about that..”

 

She could hear a soft sigh on the other line. “just asking. Who knows you might need my help..” he chuckled but it didn’t sound like his usual chuckles. “Jungjae.. are you.. perhaps.. jealous or something?” Hayeon asked, a little too straight forward to his liking. “erk.. why ? you expect me to like you or something??” he asked in his usual teasing tone and that made her rolled her eyes.

 

you. Please.. it’s an ew thing to like your own best friend. I’ve literally seen the ugliest part of your life. Ain’t gonna bring you into my life.”

 

“But I am already IN your life. Thus, you still haven’t pass the ugly phase.”

 

“JUNG JAEHYUN!! I hate you so much..”

 

The two of them continued talking on the phone until her dad came into the room telling her to go to sleep. She bid Jaehyun goodbye and hang up. Now, she’s very excited for the trip.

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

a/n : ommg i really  hope yall like it withthis one>//<  thank you for subscribing and and do comment and upvote heheheheh