.16

Crush

a/n: i LITERALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE THE CHAPTER OMFG.. sksks but well now that i remember >< ENJOY THIS LOVEBIRDS FALLING IN LOVE~ 

 

--

 

 

Hayeon woke up on the floor with Jaehyun beside her. She pretty much remember the two of them slept on the couch last night. Her pillow was Jaehyun’s arm and she bet her life his arm must been numb because of her. She got up and Jaehyun twitched. “Hayeon..?” he mumbled with his morning voice which was so hoarse she got shivered from it. “Here…”

 

Jaehyun smiled with his eyes closed. “Since when do you wake up earlier than me.. lay back down..” he said and she was hesitating to do so. “you’re not cheating on anyone. If you’re cheating.. you’re cheating on me with Taeyong.” he added and she hit his chest playfully. “I hate you..” she said and lay back down on his arm.

 

“Isn’t your arm numb tho.. I’m heavy..”

 

He shook his head, eyes still closed. “the only way to know you’re still with me is my arm numb. So when you move.. I know it..” he covered his mouth as he yawned. “I really want to do things to you but I cant..” she sighed as she stared at his exposed neck and lips. With that statement, Jaehyun’s eyes were wide opened. “Excuse me miss. That sounds so wrong in so many ways..” she giggled. “As if we just knew each other yesterday..” she mumbled and traced her fingers on his adam’s apple.

 

Jaehyun swallowed hard. Yes he had his fantasizes but not now. He wasn’t ready. He gripped her wrist and pecked it. “Don’t. morning sensitiveness.” he spit out the truth and that made Hayeon laughed. “So Jaehyun is a boy..”

 

“What does that supposed to mean?!”

 

 

-

 

 

After showering, they had breakfast together at the nearby cafes. Hayeon wanted to end with Taeyong fast. She doesn’t want to think about anything at all. “Thinking again?” Jaehyun asked and she nodded. “I don’t know how to talk to Taeyong about it. I don’t know how to break up..”

 

Jaehyun couldn’t help but to laugh. “Damn you’re cute.” Hayeon scowled at his comment. “I’m serious.”

 

“Okay, serious. I’m Jaehyun and in few hours I will be Hayeon’s boyfriend.” he shrugged as he took a bit on his sandwich. Hayeon gave him the look. “You..” she mumbled and continued eating. “if you want me to talk to him. I’ll do it.. I can throw some punches also..” he cracked his knuckles and nodded in determination. “don’t. I want to talk to him myself. I want to hear it for myself..” unconsciously, her gripped on her fork was tightened until her hands was white. Jaehyun reached out and held her hand, caressing it.

 

“I’ll be there. When you’re done, come to me. I’m ready to catch you..” he smiled reassuringly. Hayeon looked at him and nodded. “I’ll do that.”

 

The two of them walked around and took public bus to go back to their home. Hayeon told Jaehyun she needed sometime to gather herself before meeting Taeyong. Jaehyun understood and gave her the time she needed even though he doesnt want to. Well, he could use the time to study and catch up back with his revisions.

 

Jaehyun send her until her front gate and the stood there for a moment, behind the trees so her parents wont see her with Jaehyun. He stood there, holding her hand, no intention of letting go. “You’re this clingy and we’re not official yet..” she giggled. “I’ll be fine..” she told him, wanting him to not worried about her. “Text me the details.. I’ll come with a sniper so I can shoot his head if he made a move on you.” he said with a pouty lips.

 

“i’m not going to kiss you..”

 

Jaehyun continued to pout. “But can I kiss you?”

 

She nodded and he happily leaned in and kissed her. This time she was the one who don’t want to stop but Jaehyun caressed her cheeks and pulled away. “Let’s not get in trouble with your parents for now..” he chuckled and pecked her forehead before bidding goodbye.

 

 

 

-

 

 

Jaehyun was anxious. Super anxious. He was happy yeah but he was anxious. He was worried of her. After knowing the fact that she did self harm, the little things worried him. Thanks to that he did research about it also and if she accidentally cut her veins.. Jaehyun shook his head not wanting to think about. He plopped on the sofa, sighing loudly.

 

“Things are still not good?” his mom asked as she took a seat beside him after placing a basket of fresh laundry. Jaehyun sat up and got ready to help his mom to fold the clothes. “Things are good. Just that.. I’m scared if she’ll get hit or something with that Taeyong guy.. I don’t want her to cry..” Jaehyun grabbed a shirt and folded it nicely. His mom nodded. “But you’ll be there for her right? It’s fine, son.”

 

“so, like..” his mom spoke when the advertisement began to play on the television. “when can I meet my future daughter-in-law?”

 

“MOM!” Jaehyun whined. His tears turned red due to embarrassment. “Not too fast.. you haven’t even meet her yet.”

 

“I’ve seen her countless of times. What are you saying? She’s a pretty lady now. A cute kid back then.. what else is there that I don’t know?” she said cheekily as she picked the last clothes that needed to be fold. Jaehyun groaned and stretched himself. “I’m just scared her family wont like me…”

 

“well..” his mom looked at him. “we could have plan b if your plan wouldn’t work.. that.. if you’re very serious with it.” Jaehyun bit his lips. “I honestly don’t want anyone else..”

 

“Think hard, son. don’t make the same mistake as I did before..”

 

 

And Jaehyun did. He thought hard about his life. He was pretty confident about being a successful man but he wasn’t confident enough with his love life. Anyone could say they are loyal when they pretty much new in the relationship. He was scared he wasn’t good enough for her.

 

The boy paced around in his bedroom, thinking and waiting for her to text him the details. Truth be told, no matter what happened, he wanted to take care of her and wanted to shower her with all the loves he has.

 

Just when he lay down on his bed, the memory played at the back of his head. The moment when she traced her fingers against his adam’s apple. When she said she wish to do things to him but she couldn’t. it gave him the shivers and he loved it. He loved it when he woke up next to her. Everything was just perfect. And the kiss they shared that night. If only she didn’t refused they could go to the next level. He chuckled at his stupid self. Instead of saying she’s the one rushing everything, it was him who was rushing things with her.

 

I am officially a hopeless romantic person now.

 

He scrolled down his social media when Hayeon suddenly called him. “Jaehyun?” her voice sounded sleepy. “Why are you calling me ? you could just text..” he chuckled as he heard the girl yawned on the other line. “I fell asleep actually and I read my text. Taeyong wanted to meet at the cafe I always go at 10 am..” she said. “Can we ride my bike instead?” he asked her because he was too lazy to wake too early in the morning. “sure..”

 

There was a long silence. “You’re asleep?” he rolled over on his bed, waiting for her to reply which she only hummed back. That made him smiled from ear to ear like a fool. “I think..I’m so in love with you I feel stupid now..” Hayeon giggled sleepily on the other line. “Is it crazy if I say I want to sleep with you again?”

 

“No no. Do well in your exams then we can sleep together again. I wont let you sleep with me until we finished our exams.” he told her and for some reasons, he regretted saying that because he himself wanted to sleep with her too. “meanie.. but okay. Let’s not kill the hype of our …” she paused. “our what?” he was waiting but she wasn’t replying. “Our love? Haha you’re making me do all this cringe things. I might think that you don’t like-”

 

no! don’t think like that.. “ she panic and Jaehyun almost burst out in uwu-ness. From sounding sleepy, she sounded so panicky. “I.. I do like you.. I just don’t want to say that for now. Soon. I’ll do it.. when I’m ready..

 

“Take your time, baby. I will still shower you with love and I don’t care if you refuse to accept it.” he said. “I should tell Jungwoo about us. He would be so happy,”

 

“Jae… we’re not even official yet. Calm down~ you’re giving me thoughts!”

 

“What thoughts?”

 

thoughts of a boyfriend and girlfriend should have???”

 

too general.”

 

err.. I don’t want to be label as.. a -” “say it.” “thoughts of doing things to you. Just.. that.. the thought of waking up next to you.. and seeing your exposed neck..”

 

no doubt you’re a writer. You’re the one who didn’t do it. I already gave you a green light to kiss me.” he chuckled and rolled over again. “you don’t expect me to kiss you that morning and make your morning wood worsen don’t you?”

 

That shut Jaehyun up. “Y-you knew..?” he felt stupid. Too stupid. “h-how can I not you dumbdumb! We were that c-close with each other!”

 

Jaehyun laughed loudly. “Oh god! You’re stuttering! I’m going to bite you tomorrow! Watch me!” he said happily and received tutted from Hayeon. “bye”

 

 

 

To be continued.