Leaving.

Unwanted Distance

“How much longer do we have to wait before we can get on the plane?” Wang Zi asked really bored.
“Please, be more patient Wang Zi,” Their mother asked.
“Fine, fine, fine, hey Aaron, do you have anything fun to do?”
“Huh, oh, uh...no, sorry” Aaron replied spacing out.
“Oh maaan....this is so boring” Wang Zi groaned.
In the faint distance the announcement was made for the passengers to ready their tickets and passports. Slowly a line formed in front of the gate with people ready to board.
“Is that us?!” Wang Zi jumped up excited that he can finally move and get on the plane that he has never boarded before.
“Ok, wait, I need to get our tickets” Their mother said looking through her purse and pulled out their tickets and passports.
“How long will we stay in Canada?” Aaron finally asked.
“As long as we can, come on now let’s go line up” Their mother hurried them, walking up to the end of the line awaiting their turn.
After what felt like hours of waiting, they finally reached the front. They handed their tickets over and passports for checking. After the man was done and handed their passports back. Wang Zi, Aaron, and their mother entered the gate and onto the plane. Once they entered the plane, Wang Zi and Aaron were curiously exploring every bit of it with their eyes. Their first time on a plane was something they will never forget.
........................................................................................................................................................................
“Dinner is ready!” Ya tou’s mother called out.
“OK!” Gui Gui and Ya tou called back together.
Gui Gui and Ya tou hurried and scurried into the kitchen with the sweet aroma of food made from a mother’s love.
“Smells so good” Gui Gui said sniffing the air like a little bunny.
“Haha, come sit down so we can all eat together” Ya tou’s mother laughed.
“This is really good, better then what we can get at home” Gui Gui said as she stuffed her face with food.
“Ok, Gui Gui slow down the food isn’t going to go anywhere” Jolin laughed as she helped Gui Gui wipe the mess off her face.
“Sorry,” Gui Gui said blushing apologetically.
The four ate away at their dinner happily and talking about old times. Laughing, sharing, loving, together like a family should be.
“Thank you very much for the food” Jolin said as she helped put away the plates.
“No it was fun, you girls should come over more often for dinner” Ya tou’s mother smiled.
“Really?!”
“Yup, here let me clean the dishes, it’s getting late, you and Gui Gui should get home before it gets dark, ok?”
“Oh, alright” Jolin gave a sad smile as she walked away to gather Gui Gui’s stuff and hers.
“Jolin, your welcome at our house anytime,” Ya tou’s mother turned around and smiled at Jolin.
“Thanks, Gui Gui it’s time to go home,”
“Oh, do we have to go home now” Gui Gui asked sadly.
“Yes, we have to” Jolin tried to give Gui Gui a smile but failed.
“Ok, bye bye Ya tou, bye bye Ya tou mommy,” Gui Gui waved before letting Jolin help her put on her jacket.
“Thank you for everything and the dinner” Jolin waved before exiting the house.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late post i was busy with work and hw
and i was sorta stuck =[ hope people will still read >.>

<!--Chapter end-->