"He" is Back

Unwanted Distance

“Ha! I WIN!”
“No! That’s not fair you cheated!”
The brother laughed as they tried to catch their breath at the front door. Without even a knock the front door to their house swung open with a loud thud.
“Wang Zi, Aaron, what took you so long, hurry come in!”
“What’s going on mom?” Aaron asked, seeing the fear in her mothers eyes.
“Nothing, were moving, so go pack your stuff, NOW!”
“WHAT!? What about Gui Gui and Jolin?” Aaron asked in a panic attempt to stall.
“Getting out of here is more important right now, hurry”
“What’s going on mom, seriously” Wang Zi finally spoke up.
“He’s here, he found us” Aaron and Wang Zi both stiffened as their mother said “him” without mentioning his name.
“What?! HOW?!” Aaron and Wang Zi both yelled in unison.
“Shhhh....that’s why I told you guys to hurry, go now” Her mother hurried them.
Aaron and Wang Zi hurried into their room to pack their stuff. It didn’t take the two of them long, for they didn’t have much things.
“What about Gui gui? We can’t just leave without telling them right?” Aaron whispered.
“Forget it, we will come back and find them when we know we’re safe ok?” Wang Zi whispered back, stuffing all his clothes and books into the box.
---------------------
Wang Zi’s POV
---------------------
Why is he back now. Why can’t he just leave us alone. Aaron and I were just starting to finally settle into this new place. Why does he have to find us now. Please, God keep us safe.
-------------
End POV
-------------------
Aaron’s POV
-------------------
No, I can’t just leave without telling Gui gui. I don’t want to leave, I want to grow up with Gui gui and stay by her side. Alright I’m going to give the ring “he” gave me to her.
------------
End POV
------------
“Hey, Ge, I’m going to run out for a bit,” Aaron said leaving quickly after leaving no time for Wang Zi to ask questions.
Aaron quickly snuck out the house hoping his mom didn’t notice him. He ran as fast as he could towards the play ground they were just at, and accidently bumps into someone.
“Ouch, Oh! I’m so sorry!” Aaron exclaimed rubbing his forehead where he hit.
“Aaron? Are you ok? Why were you running?”
“JOLIN! Where’s Gui gui?” Aaron asked in a rush.
“Whoa, slow down why do you want to know?”
“Please, I’m in a hurry”
“Ok, Ok, she’s at Ya tou’s house,”
“Ok, thanks,” then he was off springing as fast as his short legs could carry him.
Finally he reached Ya tou’s house. Aaron remembered Gui Gui showing him to this place. She said it was a safe place to be. Aaron never really understood why Gui Gui would say that but he didn’t want to ask to many questions. Aaron knocks feeling anxious as to what Gui Gui would say. Would she cry? Would she hate him?
“Hi, I’m Aaron, is Gui Gui around?”....
-----------------------------------------------------------
hope whoevers reading it like it so far ^^