Shatttered Hope.

Unwanted Distance

 

After what seemed like hours Aaron and Wang Zi finally arrived to Canada.
“It’s so cold,” Wang Zi pointed out.
“Yea, are we going to freeze to death here in the winter?” Aaron asked very seriously.
“Hahahaha, you’re an idiot, if we would freeze to death here in the winter, there wouldn’t be so many people living here,” Wang Zi laughed at his little brother’s lack of common sense.
“Oh,” Aaron replied blushing a little and looked down on the ground.
“Ok boys, help me get our bags onto the taxi, I have a friend here who we can stay with, until we find a place for ourselves,” Their mother called out from behind the taxi.
“Ok.” Both boys replied Aaron sounding cheerful while Wang Zi impatiently walked over annoyed to help out.
----------------
Aaron’s POV
----------------
                       I wonder what it’s going to be like, living here, without Gui Gui. I already miss her, wonder how she’s doing. Feeling the cold chill of Canada now slowly soaked into my bones. Hopefully I’ll get use to this weather, who knows how long we’re going to be staying here.
                       On our way to my mother’s friend’s house I was amazed to see so much trees and how much space there was in Canada. I wonder if Canada’s got big playgrounds too. Gui Gui would love it here, If she was here. We would run around in all that space.
----------------
End of POV
----------------
“Wow even the traffic here is so much better” Wang Zi observed, practically with his face glued to the window.
“Yea, this place is amazing, I wish Gui Gui could be here to see this”
“Gui Gui, Gui Gui, Gui Gui, is that ALL you can think of?! Gosh forget her already, probably never going to see her again anyway,” Wang Zi teased, but not one bit joking.
                       Aaron completely fallen into depression after his brothers comment. The rest of the ride was silent to Aaron. All he could think about was the sadness that was slowly registering into his mind that he really might never see Gui Gui again....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry realli short chapter