Seperation Back to Back

Unwanted Distance

(Airport)
“Thank you here’s the money, keep the change” Her mother stuffed the bills into the taxi drivers hand and hurried Wang Zi and Aaron out.
“Mom, can you please tell us where we are moving to now?” Wang Zi whined impatiently.
“Ok, ok, were going to Canada,” Her mother whispered to the boys, looking around to see if anyone would hear her.
“Is that from here?” Aaron asked curiously.
“Not very far it’s only a few hour ride, Canada and America are very close together” Their mother explained.
“Really?!” Aaron thought excitedly, thinking to himself how close he would still be to Gui Gui.
“Come on hurry, we need to go check in first, or were going to miss our flight.” Their mother hurried.
Being the impatient Wang Zi he whined and whined, complaining about how sore his legs are and asking if the line will ever end. Aaron on the other hand was silent, he kept thinking about Gui Gui, hoping, wishing, begging God, that she won’t forget him.

...........................................................

“Jie Jie, look at the picture I drew” Gui Gui skipped over to Jolin handing her the piece of paper.
“It’s wonderful,” Jolin complemented, seeing how Gui Gui drew rainbows and flowers with us all holding hands.
“But I couldn’t make you as pretty as you really are in my drawing” Gui Gui pouted.
“Haha, don’t worry, it’s plenty pretty, here this is for you” Jolin put her hand into her pocket and took out a strawberry flavoured lollipop.
“It’s strawberry flavoured! My favourite! Thank you Jie Jie,” Gui Gui jumped up and down excited and gave Jolin a big hug.
“Glad you like it, so why did Aaron give you that ring?” Jolin smiled and asked curiously, wondering if she can find out a reason why Ya tou’s mother acted so weird when she saw it.
“Aaron said he’s moving away, and he gave me it and told me to promise to remember him, we pinky swore it” Gui Gui explained with a wide grin on her face holding out her pinky.
“Oh, what else did he say?” Jolin probed further.
“Mmm...He said the ring was his fathers,” Gui gui said thinking very hard.
“Oh, hmmm... ok, you and Ya Tou stay here and play I’ll go help her mom with dinner, I feel bad doing nothing, ok?” Jolin couldn’t find out anything wrong with the ring so decided to forget about it and help around the house.
“Oki, can I help then?” Gui Gui asked.
“No, its ok you stay here and play” Jolin replied patting Gui Gui’s head.
“Aww... ok, Ya Tou teach me how to draw a rabbit, please?” Gui Gui turned around and asked Ya tou.
“Ok, here’s paper and crayons,” Ya tou handed them to Gui Gui and sat down beside her.
Jolin watched them happily drawing away before she walked into the kitchen.
“Umm...do you need any help?” Jolin offered peeking through the doorway.
“Huh, oh no it’s quiet alright I can do this myself, don’t worry ok?” Ya Tou’s mother smiled.
“I’ll help set up the tables if you don’t mind”
“Oh, if you really want to sure, thank you”
“No problem” Jolin skipped happily over and helped set up the table for dinner.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter
im running out of ideas, @_@ i have an idea of wats going to happen
but i dont wanna rush my story >.> thats why dis chapter is so short, sorry