7 Years. Later.

Unwanted Distance

.“Jie Jie, I want to help work, and save up for our moving savings please.”

“No, Gui you’re still too young to work, I want you to stay in school. Let me handle the money for now ok?”

Gui Gui pouted as she got dressed for school, looking at the ring Aaron gave her made into a necklace now, remembering the times at the park. Letting out a long sigh.

“What’s wrong? Why a such a big sigh?”

“Oh nothing,” As Gui gui held onto the ring that hanged on her neck.

“Gui, give up, we have no idea where he is or when he’s back or if he even remembers you,” Sighed Jolin.

“Jie, You know I can’t forget I promised, we pinky swore,”

“It’s been 7 years your 10 now, he’s probabli 13 now, he might even already have a girlfriend of his own wherever he is now,”

“I will not believe that, I have to remember and keep believing he will come back to find me, I have to,” Gui gui clutched the ring tightly.

“Alright, it’s up to you, we’re going to be late,” Sighed Jolin, hurrying Gui gui before their parents wake up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I wish Jie Jie would understand, I love Aaron, I know now. Nobody, no boy or man or anyone who’s asked me out or confessed has effect to my feelings for Aaron. Even if he doesn’t come find me I will forever wait for him.

“Jie Jie, you head to work first, I want to stop by the park again.”

“Gui gui, Your just wasting your time, I don’t want you to see you stuck with your naïve feelings for Aaron,”

“Jie……” I whined, I really didn’t want to talk about it with Jie anymore, she will never understand.

“ok ok,”

                Jie and I exited the house in quite together not wanting to cause our dad to wake up.

“Ok, you be careful at school ok?” Jolin gave me a hug as she looked at me like she always did, a loving sister.

“Alright jie, I love you”

“I Love you too mei mei” Jolin walked off to work.

                I slowly started off towards the park, taking my time remembering the days when Jie would walk me to the park in the morning before work to play with Aaron.  I held up the ring given to me by Aaron on that day before he left. It fit my finger now but I didn’t feel  right to wear it, it was a very beautiful ring, with tiny star shaped diamonds lined around the ring, as small intricate swirls carved in it curved around the diamonds. Taking a deep breath I sat on the bench Jie always sat as she rested and watched me play with Aaron. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                School was so boring, girls here are all so typical, they fan over me and brother like no tomorrow. Unlike Gui Gui, remember her cute innocent smile when she was three. I wonder if she still remembers me if she still has the ring I gave her. Taking out my wallet I looked at the ice cream charm Gui Gui gave me when we first met.

“I cannot believe you still have that!” Wang Zi exclaimed.

“It’s none of your business”

“We live new separate lives, you can’t keep thinking about the past, look at all the girls here, they love us. Why can’t you just accept that?”

“They all just want to be with a good looking guy and be popular they wouldn’t even care if they were used like how you treat them, making them cry and hurt and still they are stupid to come back to you.”

“That’s just because I haven’t met the right girl to really love”

“Well, I have and that’s why I’m working to save up to move back to America to find Gui Gui.”

“Alright don’t blame me if you go back and she doesn’t remember you, I did warn you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jolins POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Life is easier now with Gui Gui older, I don’t have to worry about where she has to go when I’m at work. Just worries me how she keeps clinging onto that ring believing Aaron will come back for her one day. Men are all the same, see a beautiful girl and they forget every promise they made to someone else. That’s why I will never fall in love with a man.

“Morning Jolin!” Jay greeted as happy as he always is.

“Morning Jay”

“You look good today”

“Oh, thanks, haha” It was awkward when Jay threw small comments like that. He’s the only guy I could maybe trust. But what if he turns out like my dad. Sigh I better not think about it.

“No, I really mean it, have you had breakfast yet? I brought sandwiches for you, you don’t look like you have been eating properly recently.”

“You’re, so thoughtful, thank you.”

“Oh, it’s nothing haha, I just really worry about you that’s all” Jay blushed furiously as he said that.

                He handed me one of his sandwiches, it was good, Jay new exactly what I liked. I always felt so happy and safe when he’s around, but you can never trust men. Right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wang Zi’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Stupid little brother, he will never learn how much great things he has around him until he can give up Gui Gui. Maybe it’s better to let him go, let him learn on his own that Gui Gui has forgotten him. Maybe I should go back visit Gui Gui’s sister Jolin I remember she was hella hot before we left wonder what she looks like now.

“Wang zi~ what are you day dreaming about??” Asked Jessica.

“Oh hey baby, nothing just how beautiful you are”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry took me so long, forgot about it XD