Different lives, Different place

Unwanted Distance

----------------
Jolin’s POV
----------------
Another day working to pay for our tuition, I’m so grateful for Ya Tou’s mothers support for Gui Gui and me. At least now I can work without worrying about Gui Gui’s safety. I wonder why Aaron was in such a hurry to meet Gui Gui. Weird boy.
-------------
End POV
-------------
“Hi, I’m here!” Jolin announced as she walked into the music store.
“Oh! Uh, hi..haha...ummm... you should go get changed now it’s going to get busy again today...I think,” He laughed nervously
“Alright, Jay, be right back then”
“haha...ok” Jay looked at Jolin as she walked to the back.
-------------
Jay’s POV
-------------
She’s so beautiful. I wish I was more handsome so she could notice me. Jolin’s such a kind hearted girl, she’s the only girl who would smile at me sincerely and talk to me. Her eyes looked a bit red today though. I hope she’s ok.
------------
End POV
------------
“Earth to Jay!” Jolin waved her hands in front of Jays face.
“Huh, Oh sorry, was spacing out for a min there,” Jay clumsily replied.
“Haha, ok well better not space out, customers are coming in” Jolin smiled as she walked behind the counter.

...........................................................

“Are you boy’s ready?” Aaron and Wang Zi’s mother yelled from downstairs.
“YEA! ALMOST DONE!” Wang Zi yelled back.
“Ok! Hurry up, the taxi is here.”
“OK!” Aaron answered this time.
Aaron and Wang Zi scurried down the stairs with a few things tumbling down the stairs. The taxi driver came and helped the boys out and carried a few of their boxed to the back of the taxi. Their mother went back in and did a last check to make sure everything is cleared before hurrying outside and onto the taxi.
“To the airport please, thank you” Their mother ordered.
“Yes ma’am” The taxi driver saluted playfully and drove off.
“Mom, where are we going this time?” Wang Zi finally spoke up not able to last any longer in the silent ride.
“I will tell you when we get there” She replied looking suspiciously at the taxi driver.
“Oh, alright” Wang Zi slumped back down into his seat.
-----------------
Aaron’s POV
-----------------
Oh no, were going somewhere very far this time. Gui Gui please wait for me. I will come back for you. I promised, I miss you already, do you miss me? I put my hand in my pocket looking around for that tiny ice cream shaped chip from Gui Gui when we first met.

*Flashback*

“Here, for you, this means were now friends, ok?” Gui Gui smiled her toothless grin as she placed her favourite ice cream shaped chip from her collection into his palms.
“Oh, Thanks” Aaron smiled staring at the ice cream chip.
“You’re Welcome” Gui gui smiled again.
She smelled nice, like cotton candy and strawberries. Her two front teeth were missing but she still looked cute whenever she smiled.

*End Flashback*

She was always cute to me, no matter how many bruises came up no matter how many tooth she lost. She was always cute. bruises? Why haven’t I thought about this? Why was Gui Gui always showing up with a whole lot of bruises on her arms?
-------------
End POV
-------------