Surprise

Nature of Him

Chapter 10 : Surprise

 

The whole time at the cafe, Jin couldn’t keep his eyes off Yoongi. The guy was rather quiet, but he didn’t mind that. He spent the next hour trying to converse with the guy. 

“Ah Yoongi, we should get going,” Hoseok says, nudging the boy. 

“Oh, yea. Um, it was nice seeing you again Jungkook, and of course meeting you Seokjin. I’ll come to Busan next time with Hoseok,” Yoongi waves and walks out with Hoseok. 

 

Jungkook and Seokjin returned to their hotel shortly after too. Jin hopped into the shower first, so Jungkook lied on his bed waiting for Seokjin to finish, and maybe a text from Yoongi. 

 

YOONGI: could you give me Seokjin’s number? We both like puppies, so

JUNGKOOK: Yea, ofc

 

Jungkook wasn’t sure whether to feel happy or sad. Yoongi does not like puppies as much as Jin, clearly he likes Jin, not the puppies. From all the ogling Jin did, it was clear he likes Yoongi back. 

 

𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

 

TAEHYUNG: babe, can you come over?

 

“Oh goddamnit Taehyung,” Jungkook curses and throws his phone harshly on his bed, burying his face in his pillow. There was a knock at the door, and Jungkook already knew who it was. 

“Jungkook, open the door for me,” Taehyung shouted, still knocking. 

“I am not letting you in here Taehyung,” Jungkook shouts back and returns to burying his face in his pillow. 

 

To his surprise, Taehyung stopped bothering him. It was already eight, and Jungkook still had to brush his teeth, shower, and all. He grabbed his towels and clothes and walked to the shared bathroom. “Taehyung!” Jungkook yells when he found Taehyung checking himself out in the mirror. “How did you get in here!”

“I needed to take a piss, this bathroom was closer,” he answers, eyes still on himself. 

“Who even let you in?”

“Oh, my new friend Namjoon, you know the guy next door,” Taehyung says and turns to smirk at Jungkook. Jungkook frowned and was going to head back to his room, but Taehyung ran over and grabbed ahold of his waist. “Where are you going?”

“Tsk, let go of me!” Jungkook said, pounding Taehyung’s chest. 

“Ahh c’mon, you missed me didn’t you?” Taehyung says seductively, breath grazing across Jungkook’s neck. He stiffened, and stopped hitting Taehyung. 

“I need to shower,” Jungkook whispers. 

“I’ll join you.”