Choked

Nature of Him

Chapter 11 : Choked

 

Jungkook slammed Taehyung into the wall. His hand was wrapped around Taehyung’s neck, gripping it loosely. “Make another dirty suggestion, you won’t be breathing five seconds after that.” Jungkook lets go, chest rising up and down as he tries to contain his anger. Taehyung stayed quiet and watch him leave, slamming the door. 

“Choke me again,” Taehyung croaked. 

 

...

 

For the next few days, Jungkook believed his threat really put Taehyung off. He hasn’t been bothered since then. 

 

“Jungkook,” Jimin says as he comes up from behind him. “I’ve been looking for you.”

“What for?” Jungkook scowled, holding his binders tightly. If he had to do it again, he’d do it to his ex too. 

“Well, I don’t know. I guess I just wanted to see you.” Jimin looked away shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

“Well you’ve seen me now, you can go.”

 

“Wait!” Jimin grabs Jungkook’s hand, but then let’s go. Jungkook took a deep breath, then continued his way back to his dorm. He truly thought he’d get away from the two s that has been bothering him in high school, but luck must’ve been on their side. 

 

He took out the room key, and looked up when he heard Taehyung’s door open. They exchanged a quiet glance before Taehyung went back inside. If Jungkook were to be honest, he kind of wanted Taehyung to say something. Jungkook walked across the hall, and took a deep breath. His hand rose, but then dropped. It would be crazy of him to knock on Taehyung’s door after threatening him the other day. 

 

Then the door opened, and Taehyung’s face was right in front of Jungkook’s. His blank expression was replaced with a smirk. “Missed me baby?” Taehyung asked, and grabbed Jungkook’s waist. 

“N-no! I just-“ Jungkook’s face reddened, and he ran back to his room. 

 

He jumped on his bed, and buried his face in his pillow. Jungkook almost passed out. He didn’t think Taehyung would be so close, or even open the door! More of it, Jungkook doesn’t know why he tried to knock in the first place. 

 

For the rest of the day, Jungkook tried not to think about the incident. But of course, that was all he could think about. Seokjin was out at a party that night, so Jungkook had the whole room to himself. 

“Should I go over to Taehyung again?”

 

Jungkook stood up, and walked to the door. He paused, and went back to his bed. “Agh, no, if I go, who knows what he’ll do.” Jungkook bite his nails nervously. After thinking for a few seconds, he grabbed his phone. He had left Taehyung on read, and a reply would probably be better than knocking. 

 

Yesterday 10:35pm

 

Taehyung: Would you choke me again if I was in your bathroom?

 

read 10:37pm

 

Today 9:45pm

 

Jungkook: maybe