Entangled

Nature of Him

Chapter 8 : Entangled 

 

Jungkook was feeling a bit hot and nervous once Taehyung started touching him and whispering things. It has been awhile since he’s done anything like this, and Jungkook isn’t used to it at all. “Taehyung, why don’t you go say hi to your friends,” Jungkook chuckles awkwardly, attempting to detangle Taehyung’s arms around him. 

“Hmm, I like it better here, with you,” Taehyung objected, then proceeds to hug Jungkook again. “You look gorgeous under the moonlight baby,” he whispered, causing Jungkook to freeze, cheeks turning a tint of pink. 

“Taehyung,” Jungkook whines, squirming uncomfortably.

 

Taehyung brought them some drinks, as they continue to canoodle outside. Jungkook’s hands were tangled in Taehyung’s long hair and resting on his neck. They’ve been there since Taehyung began kissing Jungkook. He pressed the small boy’s body against the cement wall, hands traveling to his waist. The small gush of wind that passed made Taehyung pull their bodies closer together for warmth. “It’s so cold,” he said, when their lips parted. 

“Kind of,” Jungkook whispers, hugging Taehyung back. They continue to lean against the cement wall, and hold each other. “Let’s go inside-“

“No, let’s just stay here,” Taehyung replies, burying his face in the crook of Jungkook’s neck. His hand grabbed Jungkook’s, and he brought it close to his lips, giving it small smooches. They sit there, just holding each other and whispering.

 

Taehyung helps Jungkook up, suggesting they look around for awhile. While he lead Jungkook through the crowd, Taehyung held on tightly to his hand. They were now inside, people were dancing, and playing games. Empty plastic cups littered the floor with bottles of alcohol and pieces clothing. 

 

“I’ll be back okay,” Taehyung says with a smile to reassure Jungkook, before letting go of his hands. Jungkook looked around, heading for a staircase that he thought was pretty clean and clear. He sat down and whips out his phone. 

 

“Mind if I join you?” Jungkook looks up, a little disappointed when he saw Jimin. 

“Yes, I do,” he says coldly. Jimin ignores his tone and sits next to him anyways. 

“How are you?”

Jungkook didn’t answer, he kept his attention on his device. 

“Is Taehyung still bothering you?”

“Why are you even still talking about him?” Jungkook asks right away. “He doesn’t even do anything to me.”

“Sorry, it’s just, I don’t trust him. He’s nothing but full of dirty tricks,” Jimin says, looking right into Jungkook’s eyes. Jungkook paused, thinking about what Jimin just said. It was true, all those time, Taehyung’s purpose was to mess with him. It was never sincere, nothing between them ever was. 

“You- Go away,” Jungkook stutters, breaking the eye contact. Jimin continues to look at him, then picks him up, throwing him over his shoulder. “Wha- Jimin!” 

 

Jimin took Jungkook outside, trying to find his car. “You let me down!” Jungkook whines, hitting him. Which, Jimin was about to let him down, because Jungkook began to feel heavy. He walked a few steps before having to put Jungkook down. “You could’ve just asked,” he says, fixing his clothes. 

“You wouldn’t have come,” Jimin replies and drags Jungkook by his wrist. 

“Hyung! Stop it!” Jungkook protests, trying to wriggle his wrist free. 

 

They finally reach Jimin’s car, and Jungkook was pushed inside. “I’m taking you back to the dorms.”

“No you’re not,” Jungkook argues and pushes his way out. 

“Jungkook, don’t be stubborn,” Jimin grabs Jungkook around the waist and pulls him back again. Jungkook suddenly stops moving, and for a second Jimin thought he had squeezed him too hard. But when he looks up and sees Taehyung hugging another boy behind some bushes, he knew that that was it. Jimin lets go, and watched Jungkook watch Taehyung. 

“I- he-“ Jungkook whispers, taking a step back. “W-Why?”