Blondie

Nature of Him

Chapter 9 : Blondie

 

When Jungkook spotted Taehyung the next day at uni, he acted as if nothing happened. He had decided that if he shows any emotions, it’ll only tell Taehyung that something’s wrong. 

 

“Jungkook!” Taehyung panted, when he reached Jungkook in the halls. “Where did you go last night?” 

“Back to my dorm,” Jungkook answered blandly, doing his best not to look at Taehyung. 

“Why? I was-“

“Save it Taehyung, I saw you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have studying to do,” Jungkook glared at him before quickly disappearing. 

 

...

 

He missed Yoongi. It was bad. Bad to miss Yoongi. Jungkook knew he was only torturing himself by liking the guy, but he couldn’t help it. He wanted to think it was meant to be, but Jungkook tried not to let it get to him when Yoongi DMed him at that moment.

 

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜: 𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅'𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝗌𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗂

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜: 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅𝗌

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜: 𝖧𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗅

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗂𝖿 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝖨 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝖿𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗐

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗃𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜: 𝗈𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝗇, 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾. 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽. 𝖨𝗌 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗁𝗎𝗁?

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗆

 

...

 

Jungkook grabbed his backpack, and neatly placed his belongings inside. Seokjin was also currently doing the same. American pop music played from Jungkook’s phone at an appropriate volume as the two packed.

 

Seokjin was refraining from jumping around, just at the thought of going to Seoul. When Jungkook had ask him to go this weekend, he answered “yes” without hesitation. He’s been dying to visit the city again, just because of the different entertainment it offered. School’s been tiring him out so much, he’d completely forgot about having fun. Seokjin was even more surprised that Jungkook made the suggestion. 

 

They took the train, and fell asleep during the three hour ride. Seokjin was the one who jolted awake, and woke the younger boy. Luckily, they had a few minutes to wake themselves up before arriving at Seoul. 

 

The boys took a cab to their hotel. It was nothing too special, since they were low on money, and only staying for a night. “Hyung, if you have places you wanna go, feel free too. I’m meeting up with some friends at a cafe-“

Jin gasped loudly, bringing his hands to his face. “What kind of cafe?”

 

It was a dog cafe. Hoseok has wanted badly to go, so they decided on one near Jungkook’s hotel, that way he wouldn’t need to take a cab. Jungkook and Jin were already inside, playing with the many dogs that roamed the place. 

 

“We should totally sneak one back to Busan with us,” Seokjin whispered, jokingly hiding one of the smaller dogs in his jacket. Their plan of stealing a dog was interrupted by the jingling sound of the door opening. 

 

“Sorry we’re so late,” Yoongi said as he and Hoseok made their way to where Jungkook and Jin had settled. 

“Ah it’s not that late,” Jungkook replies and stands to greet his friends, well, Taehyung’s friends. “Yoongi, Hoseok, this is Seokjin, my roommate. Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok.” 

 

Seokjin finally turns his attention to the two men standing by Jungkook, and he nearly fainted. “H-hello, I’m Seokjin,” he smiles and blushes nervously. 

 

The group of boys head over to the counter to order. Seokjin stays behind and taps Jungkook lightly. “Who’s the blondie?”

“Yoongi?”

“Thanks.”