Chapter Six: Weekend Part II

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and (Y/N) were lazing around in bed after watching a series of YouTube videos when a loud cry erupted from elsewhere in the house. We both shared a look and then smiled at the situation, "well then, nap time is over."

I laughed as (Y/N) flicked my shoulder while passing by me when we both stood up. I led the way to the kids' bedroom and noticed one of the occupants of the top bunks sitting up and whining. Quickly climbing the steps, I hoped that the others wouldn't wake up due to the noise and picked up my youngest son.

"Did you sleep well, my maknae?" I cooed quietly while padding back down the staircase and the back of my finger down Donghyun's cheek. The latter giggled and nuzzled against my finger which only made me gush more.

"Ah- di-!" Donghyun pouted while tugging at his long locks of dark hair and I smiled, leaning forward to kiss his forehead, "Donghyun want it all gone? Shall daddy cut it off?"

Donghyun simply laughed in return, attempting to clap his hands but failing miserably. I smiled as the boy tried kissing me, but couldn't because he just ended up spitting which only caused me to kiss him back. His laugh after it was totally worth it.

"Daddy~" I heard Aejae whine and smiled, glancing over to where the boy had squinted his eyes open and was holding his arms out in my direction. "Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm!" Aejae answered and giggled as I picked him up with my unoccupied arm. (Y/N) pulled open the curtains at that moment and I smiled as I saw the others slowly awakening with eyes full of confusion.

"Bada, here baby," I called my eldest daughter while standing in front of her bed and she giggled, immediately jumping on me and wrapping her arms around my neck. Donghyun protested quickly and bit Bada's arm when she didn't budge.

"Hey, hey. Stop," I sighed as Bada began crying about the pain in her limb. Aejae quietly got off me and settled himself next to Bada while looking at me with wide eyes full of curiosity. I had to force the smile down when Donghyun rubbed his face against my chest and fisted my shirt in his tiny palms.

"Bada, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked softly while kneeling beside her and checking her arm for any injury. "Mm- Hyunnie hurt Bada!" Bada pouted and stuck her bottom lip out, "mama blow on Bada injuwy!"

"Okay, sweetie," her mother replied with a small smile and blew at her forearm which seemed better than when Donghyun had taken a bite. After making sure that Bada was okay, I took Donghyun to my room and closed the door, a frown settling on my lips.

'How am I supposed to discipline a kid who can't even walk let alone talk?' I thought and realised this trip was rather pointless which caused me to return to the kids' room awkwardly. The discomfort died out when I saw that all my kids were awake and busy playing with their mother.

"Good morning, babies!" I cooed at their adorable behaviour of acting cute to (Y/N) and grinned as their attention quickly averted to me. I was made to sit beside (Y/N) and soon found myself victim to my kids who insisted on using me as a pillow.

-


"Alright, come on. Shh, that's enough," I told Dongwook who had began crying as soon as he heard the sound of the shaver. As it was summertime and (Y/N) had told me to cut the kids' hair, I had been trying to do it for the past hour.

Bada, Aejae, Daebak and Eun were easy clients as they understoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter