Chapter Ten: Calm Before The Storm

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come here, you!" I let out a laugh as I chased a squealing (Y/N) across the room and managed to grab her, quickly pinning her down to the bed. "Yah~ let's go and explore at least today?" she pouted at me and I groaned, leaning down to bury my face in her neck.

"Nuh... I wanna stay here and sleep," I whined back and she rolled her eyes and then stuck her tongue out, "we've been inside all day yesterday and today! I bet no one else has spent their entire cruise time in bed!"

"Aish, fine, fine!" I grunted and rolled off her, but not without stealing a short kiss. She glared at me after it, but I simply chuckled and easily lifted her up.

"Ah, lemme go!" she whined in feigned annoyance and I laughed, lifting her legs so that they'd wrap around my waist which instinctively caused her arms to wrap around my neck. She stopped struggling after that and I smiled, leaning forward slightly.

(Y/N) smiled softly and leaned down, allowing our mouths to meet briefly. While she pulled away, I couldn't help but reach forward and kiss her again. She giggled at my gesture and allowed me to take us both to the bathroom.

-


"Isn't that Donghae-ssi?"

"What is he doing here?"

"Omo, is that his wife?"

"Donghae oppa, saranghae!"

"Oppa, please marry me!"

"Hey, wench, get away from my Donghae oppa!"

"Donghae oppa, why don't you marry me?!"

"Donghae-ssi, may I please have an autograph?!"

"Donghae oppa, I love you!"

You spared your husband a weak smile when you felt his fingers gently squeeze yours. Donghae kissed the back of your hand and it caused a series of gasps to go around the crowd of people near you both.

"Uhm, while I don't mind giving you all autographs and taking pictures with you, I'd appreciate it if you respected my privacy," Donghae started kindly and smiled bashfully at the others. "please don't share any pictures of me and my wife while we are here for a vacation. My wife doesn't want any picture of her public, please respect that."

"Okay!" the others readily agreed and then turned away even though they kept on giving you curious glances. Upon noticing this, you shyly hid your face in Donghae's arm, but the older simply laughed and lifted the sombrero from your head.

"Okay, let's go swimming now. It's been too long since we've done that together," he said casually and then stepped away, exposing you to everyone. You tensed up as eyes landed on your bare face, but Donghae didn't seem bothered.

He pulled his shirt over his head and laughed at the whistles he received for it as a response and then turned to you with a smile. You blushed in embarrassment when he nonchalantly ed his shirt you were clad in and then pulled at the drawstring of the Jean shorts.

"Come on," he pressed a kiss to your temple and then wrapped an arm around your shoulders after leaving you in a t-shirt and a pair of trunks. You hid your face against his bare chest which made him let out a boisterous laugh.

As Donghae sung to the tiled floor, he pulled you with him which resulted in you landing in his lap with arms around his neck. He smiled at your position and pecked the tip of your nose before sliding you both into the pool, still maintaining the strong grip on you.

"Ah, it's so nice and quiet. Wonder why everyone's silent," Donghae whispered in your ear and you giggled softly before peeking over his shoulder to see a flash go by, but everyone was too busy whispering to each other.

"Eh, I must be seeing things," you mumbled to yourself and then laughed we Donghae caught what you said and asked you to repeat the words. You simply shrugged and hesitantly unwrapped your legs from his waist.

"Are you ready?" Donghae asked in worry, teething his bottom lip as you slowly distangled from him. You were a little wobbly, but managed to gain balance by using his shoulder for support.

"Mhm, let's go?"

"Yeah, let's enjoy the swimming~"

-

I smiled as me and (Y/N) left the changing rooms and locked our fingers together. "What see you smiling about?" (Y/N) wondered with a light nudge to my side.

"Ah, nothing. Just thinking how freaking lucky I am. I wish nothing could ever change," I admitted in a quiet voice and my wife grinned brightly and the kissed my cheek. "Me too, oppa. Me too."

"Mhm, what should we do now? I'm kinda hungry honestly," I stated and glanced around the hallway we were stood in, wondering if there were any signs leading us to a small restaurant.

As I turned around to check behind me, I was suddenly crashed into by a small child who almost started crying. I quickly picked him to quieten him down and smiled as he hushed and smiled brightly at me.

"Why were you running, sweetheart? Are you okay?" I wondered in a soft voice and he nodded happily, "mhm, I was looking for my daddy, but I couldn't find him. I'm sorry for bumping you, ahjussi!"

*Ah, it's okay, sweetie~" I sang teasingly and kissed his cheek softly before (Y/N) spoke up with a spark of concern in her eyes, "shall we go and find your daddy? Where did you last see him, baby?"

"Uhh, restaurant!" the boy clapped happily which caused me and (Y/N) to exchange soft smiles. "Ah, by the way, what's your name, sweetie?"

"Um, my name is Lee Seungyeon. But, daddy said not to tell my name to strangers. It's okay because we're friends, right?!" he squealed happily and I stopped walking for a moment to look at him in shock, "your name is Seungyeon?"

"Mhm, do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter