Chapter 23 - My Eyes On You

Never Ever Gonna Let You Go

In-ah's POV 
~ 2 days later
"Can't I just stay here for a few more days? Please! Who will take care of Geum-Bi when you are at work?" I begged Hyun-woo to let me stay as I had gotten used to his big apartment. However, yesterday he told me that I had to go back and he was also acting very weird. 

"In-ah, my mother will be visiting soon. If she finds out that a single man and woman are living together, she will kill us both. I kid you not. As for Geum-Bi, she will be fine on her own. I live really close to university as well." He gathered my baggage and we both headed to his car. 

"I can't believe you're kicking your own friend out. How rude!" I crossed my arms after putting on my seat belt. He chuckled at childish pout. "I'm not kicking you out, as a good friend, you are welcome anytime. But now it's time for you back to your place." 

When we reached my apartment complex, he helped me with my baggage to my place. Reaching my door, I happened see to the GOT7 members waiting patiently at my door. Everyone was there, besides Jackson. Suddenly the younger ones pushed their hyungs aside to give me a big hug. Oh how I missed them and their sunshine like smile. However, I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me. 

"Boys, please leave, it's not right for you all to be here. Please stop seeing me as it's only painful for me." I opened the door so we wouldn't have to crowd in the hallway.

"If you all here to convince me to get back together with Jackson, I'm sorry it won't happen. He will find someone better than me." I said swallowing in my emotions, I didn't want to cry again in front GOT7 again. I don't think I had any tears left as I had been crying this whole month. 

"It should be starting now right?" Hyun-woo looked at the members. Did they plan something together. Also since when were this close? I thought. 

"Noona, I think you should listen to this." Young-Jae sat me down next to Jae-beom as BamBam gave me his phone. There was a page with Vlive shown. "In-ah listening to this should get rid of all your worries." Jae-beom said as he pressed played. All the members, including Hyun-woo gathered around to watch with me. My eyes widened at the person on the screen. It my was my love, Jackson Wang. What was he doing on Vlive alone? I thought. I carefully listened as he started to speak. 

Jackson's Vlive: 
Hello to all my lovely ahgases and fans. I hope you all are well. This Vlive as approved by JYP is something of importance and I'm hoping you all will understand by the end of this video. I should rewind to the backstory first.
So back in 2019, when GOT7 was touring, I bumped into this beautiful, gorgeous woman in Houston, Texas. By chance I got to chat with her and discovered she was a devoted fan. Ever since that day, meeting by coincidence, her headstrong personality stayed in my mind. 
I got to know her as she was our tour guide around the city. Something intrigued me about her personality. She was so simple, yet could find happiness in the small things. It interested me. How could a woman completely opposite of me be this attractive I thought. 
Fast-forwarding to the present, we reunited again in Seoul. I immediately gave her my heart while it took some time for her to accept. But after a couple tries, she finally accepted and we started dating. 
Now most of you know a month ago, Dispatch reported about our relationship that has been running for a few months. Ever since the breakout, my girlfriend broke it off as she couldn't handle all the hate comments and threats she was getting. She felt guilty about ruining mine and GOT7'S career. 
So today I am here to ask you, would you please accept her? I love her to death and would be willing to do anything for her. 
Let me ask this question, why shouldn't idols date? We are human beings too, we have desires and the right to privacy. Yes, we love music and want to entertain our fans. However, we are not objects or toys just to be robotically controlled. Yes, idols do love their fans, we wouldn't be performing if it weren't for your support. But we also deserve the basic rights as human beings. 
On this Vlive today, I'm confessing my love to my beautiful girlfriend, hoping she would take me back. I also hope that all the fans out there would accept our relationship. I will give her the choice when she wants to publicly reveal herself, so please don't force her. 
I still love you and will proudly continue to entertain and make music. Thank you and goodnight. Take care. 

"Noona? Are you okay?" Yu-gyeom asked as he saw me starting to cry. BamBam took his phone and went to go find tissues. "I can't believe he did that?! Confessed in front of the whole world?!" I exclaimed. Watching his live, I saw multiple comments roll on defending and supporting us.

"Now you see how much he loves you In-ah. He won't stop at nothing just to get you back. It was his plan all along since he saw at the park a few days ago." Hyun-woo mentioned. All the members nodded in agreement. 

"Where is he now?! I have to go see him!" I said as my crying subsided for a little while. I knew tears would be pouring out again when I saw him.

"He is actually at home right now. Probably waiting for you." I quickly put on shoes and zoomed out the door leaving Hyun-woo and the members behind. 

"Jackson! Open up! Please!" I hastily knocked on his door. By the time he did, I jumped into his arms circling my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. 

"I love you Jackson! I'm sorry for hurting you the past two months." I cried heavily into his shoulder, sniffing into his shirt. In return, I felt his strong muscular hands weave around me hugging me tightly. 

"I missed you so much! I love you too! Wǒ ài nǐ! From here on out I'm never letting you go! We will figure out everything together and overcome every obstacle that comes our way. I only have eyes for you." He replied as he caressed my hair. 

Not wanting to wait anymore, I kissed him. The familiarity of his lips came back to me exciting every cell in my body. He slowly lowered me back down onto my feet as my arms still held onto his neck. He pulled me closer into his embrace, as I felt one hand weave around my waist and the other on neck 

"Ahem! We are right here you know. Don't make me lose my appetite please." We broke apart as Young-Jae interrupted. We laughed at his comment. 

"Aiya, I guess there is no more Wang Gae and Park Gae anymore." Jin-young sighed sarcastically. "Don't worry Jin-young-ah we will always be together!" Jackson said as Jin-young gave a half hearted smile. It was so adorable. 

"Wait, I need to make sure of one thing. Does this mean we are back as friends noona?" Yu-gyeom asked. The members looked at me with intent, especially the younger ones. 

"Of course, I suffered enough days without you all and it hurt so much! Please forgive me for leaving!" I opened my arms wide as each of them gave me a friendly hug one by one. 

"Well, I must go now. Congratulations In-ah and Jackson-sshi! I hope to see you all around." Hyun-woo said as he was getting ready to leave. 

"Yah! Where are you going?! Let's celebrate!" I called out to him. Following my lead, Jackson mentioned, "As GOT7 and as In-ah's boyfriend, I need to properly thank you. You helped take care of her and part of the plan in getting her back. We are friends from here on out." I was feeling as the other members shook his hand to exchange greetings. 

"Hey! Let's go! I'm hungry!" Jae-beom exclaimed in the middle of all the excitement. Everyone laughed at his adorable statement. 

"Alright, let's get going, me and Jackson will meet you downstairs." I mentioned to the boys as the were leaving. "Don't be too late noona! Also I have your keys, I locked the door." Jin-young replied as he closed the door. 

"Do we have to go along with them?" Jackson asked as he tried to kiss me again. But I stopped him putting my hand on his lips. "You're the one who suggested it." I mentioned. 

"Don't worry babe, I'm not going anywhere again." I replied give a small kiss. 

"I'm never ever letting you go. Wǒ ài nǐ!" My heart fluttered when he said I love you in Mandarin. 

Grabbing our shoes, we both headed downstairs to celebrate with others. 

If someone asked a long time ago, who is your soulmate, it would be my love, Jackson Wang.