Chapter 14 - New Beginnings

Never Ever Gonna Let You Go

Jackson's POV

Silence filled the room as it was just the two of us now. Mark-hyung ushered the members to leave to give us some privacy. This tension, I couldn't take it. Somehow I had to make her mine.

In a calmer tone, I asked again. "In-ah, please tell me, did our kiss mean nothing to you? I was hoping for an answer today."

"Jackson you are an amazing guy. Humble, sweet and hardworking. Heck, you can even cook." I could tell she was about to cry considering her shaky voice.

"In-ah please - " she shushed me as I was about to interrupt her monologue. "No, let me finish my thoughts first." Her soft, small hand encapsulated mine.

"As I was going through the pros and cons in the morning, I realized may not be in Korea permanently. Plus you are an idol. What if I ruin your career? Your label and GOT7 will start having anti-fans. I can't deal with my life being plastered all over the media." Tears started falling down one by one.

My tone took a more cajoling voice as I cupped her mascara stained cheeks. "In-ah, hey, look at me. You will not ruin my career. If that happens, it's my problem, not yours. We can deal with the problem of long distance later when the time comes. Do you know why I liked you in the first place?" She nodded her head, no as I was about to tell her.

"It's because other than my members I could be myself around you. That simple, shy, sweet personality is what dragged me to you in the first place. The fact that we are complete opposites intrigued me" I placed a small kiss on her forehead for comfort.

"Will you ever leave me? Will you emotionally support me?" She blubbered her sentences through while trying to calm down.

"No, beautiful, I will never leave you and will always support you. If I ever did, I would hate myself for it." I pulled her into a hug. The scent from her luxurious, soft hair made me want her. So many thoughts came into my mind at the point but it was an inappropriate time.

"Jackson…...Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ." Did I hear correctly? She accepted it! She finally accepted my proposal! However, I realized being too excited from the situation, would overwhelm her. Not wanting to wait any more, I pulled her in to kiss her.

Her lips were soft. She tasted like red wine and an aftertaste of chocolate. As I bit her bottom lip, I heard a soft squeal. I could tell she was still nervous. Suddenly, my hands had a mind of their own, one arm weaved around her neck to pull her closer and the other gripped her waist. Her small hands reached around my back to hold on. She then gingerly brought a hand back up to my cheek as she caressed it slowly. And just like that, we melted into each other's embrace.

After a while, In-ah's lips separated from mine trying to grasp for air from our overwhelming passionate kiss. This time she was smiling, the glow in her face said it all.

"Well, it's late, I'm going to get ready for bed." Before she was about to head to her room, she paused to ask another question.

"J-Jackson….. would….. you….. um like to…" her voice became nervous, however I could she wanted to ask me seeing the determination on her face. "Would I like to what?" I arched an eyebrow and I started walking toward her. In the end she was leaning against the wall, trying to avoid my glance. "What do you want to ask In-ah?" I leaned into her, it was adorable and fun to seeing how she blushed.

"W-would you like to stay the night? You know just sleep and cuddles, nothing else. We should have at least some intimacy….. you know….. to get comfortable…" I couldn't contain the excitement in my voice. She was really trying to be with me. It made me like her even more.

"Wow, beautiful, such a direct question from you! My answer is yes." I picked her up princess style and we headed into the room. Time for an amazing night.

In-ah's POV

I groggily opened my eyes as the morning light hit the curtains. I turned over to check the time. It was Saturday, meaning I was off work. I could sleep in and relax at home. I happily stretched in my bed to relieve my grogginess and tired body. Then suddenly I remembered the person next to me. I took Jackson's muscular arm and wrapped it around me as I rested my head on his strong hard chest.

I knew Jackson had a sharp jawline. But somehow with this closeness I appreciated it more. Not to disturb him, I took my finger to carefully trace the gentle, but strong features of his face. I gently kissed the jawline of his face as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Zǎoshang hǎo, měilì" He said while gently placing a kiss on my forehead. "What does that mean?" I asked curiously. "It means 'good morning beautiful'. With your wonderful boyfriend, you can easily learn Mandarin." I put my arms around him as he pulled me closer to him. His warmth filled the chills that surrounded my body.

"You know, it would be even more amazing, if we were even more intimate, if you catch the meaning." This boy, he can never stop teasing me, I'm pretty sure he liked to see me flustered. I used my hand to pinch his cheek.

"Ow, In-ah, okay, sorry, stop please." He chuckled as turned to face me. "I was just joking, don't worry, I will wait for you." The sweet, genuine smile made me hug him more. I practically tried to squish him in my arms, instead I gave up in his strong embrace. With our arms wrapped around each other, I closed my eyes and rested on his shoulder. I felt his hand gently my hair.

"Are you off today?" I asked with soft tone. "Yeah, what about you?" He asked. "Same here." I happily replied.

"Great then we can spend the day together, half at my place and half at yours?" I could hear the enthusiasm in his voice. "You read my mind!" I was smiling ear to ear. Anyone could tell I was glowing.

"Alright, let's freshen up. I will start making breakfast." I held my hands out motioning him to pick up me and carry me.

"Are you going to act like a little girl?" He crossed his arms while giving me one of those are you serious look. I covered myself in the blankets refusing to get out. Suddenly I found myself lifted off as Jackson carried me into the bathroom. I found that he was enjoying this well. Luckily I had extra toothbrushes in the cabinet for him to use.

"Now I can be here all the time!" He happily picked me up again as we made our way to the kitchen. I was sat down on the counter as he began to put on the apron. He looked damn good in that apron. I was always fond of men who could cook.

"What are you making today?" I asked as he started to pull out unfamiliar ingredients from my fridge. When did  those get there? I don't remember buying them.

"Today I will be making a Chinese breakfast for you, rice porridge. We will have soy vanilla milk and sesame buns. By the way, I can sense your curiosity now. I stocked your fridge when you weren't here." He chuckled as he started cooking.

Somehow I couldn't contain my happiness. It was exactly a scene from those Korean dramas I watched. I got off the counter and ran up to him to give him a back hug. I held on tightly as he moved around the kitchen. "You know, I do love a guy who can cook and can carry an apron well." I kissed the back of his neck.

Jackson turned around to face me as he kissed the top of my forehead. "You know, last night, I didn't get a chance to say this, but you looked really y in that outfit. Never wear that in front of any guy, besides me, okay?" I could tell he was jealous last night. I promised him as gave a quick peck on his cheeks.

Jackson's POV

After breakfast, me and In-ah headed back to my place to relax. It was convenient how we could stay at each other's place since it was close. My beautiful girlfriend had brought her laptop and papers to work on. I worked on some contracts and paperwork for TEAM Wang. We both relaxed on the couch as In-ah had her soft silky legs over mine. I could tell she was very comfortable.

From time to time we gave each other simple pecks and smiles. As I was halfway through my work, I took a break and grabbed her legs to pull her closer. "So beautiful, what are you working on?"

"I'm grading papers. How does nobody understand this concept after I explained it many times. I just wanted to help them." Her voice  started taking a stressed tone. It can be seen that she really cares about her students. This was only a plus to her personality.

"You know seeing you like this, caring about others, makes me like you even more." I leaned in her to get a better view of her expression. "Hmmm…"

"Did you even hear what I said?" I gave her a serious look. Wanting her to face me, I took the papers and pen from her hand placed them on the coffee table. "Hey, I wasn't finished!"

"How about the gorgeous, smart professor takes a break and gives me a lecture. Maybe grades me?" I leaned into her as I gave her a flirtatious wink. "What is there to lecture you on? What should I grade?" In-ah looked at me questionably, wondering what she should do? Does she not have a romantic bone in her body? "Couldn't you answer with something sweet and flirty?"

"Jackson, listen, I'm the subtle romantic type. I can't flirt or say those cheesy comments." She put her arms around my neck as she straightforwardly answered my inner thought question. "All right, I get it, from now on, I will be the one to say all those lines then." She laughed at my affectionate answer when I pulled her in for a kiss. Just then I heard the doorbell. Ignoring I went back to her lips. Then the knocking came.

"Uhhhh, Jackson maybe you should get that." In-ah said as she put her finger to my lips. Telling her it was fine, I removed her hand and started kissing her again.

"Hyung, noona?!" A familiar voice cried in surprise. Both of us froze as we turned to see the members standing before us with mouths open. Realizing the situation, In-ah and I scrambled off the couch to gather our bearings. In-ah stood behind me not wanting to embarrass herself. I forgot she was wearing shorts as it was only us alone.