Chapter 15 - A Special Invitation

Never Ever Gonna Let You Go

Jackson's POV 
"Hyung?! Noona?!" Young-Jae cried out in surprise. I really need to change my door password. I don't think me and In-ah would get any more privacy since we started dating. 

Both of us froze and scrambled off to the couch to see the members looking at us with their mouths open. What? Have they never seen a couple before? Maybe it was weird because I was dating. In-ah stumbled behind me wanting to hide her embarrassment. I forgot she was wearing shorts. I quickly took the blanket hanging from the sofa and gave it to her to wrap around her legs.

"So…..May I ask what is going on here?" I'm pretty sure Jin-young knew the situation, he just wanted to get a kick out of it. All the members started mumbling and snickering as they started coming in to sit down. 

"Everyone, me and In-ah are officially dating!" I grabbed her hand to make an announcement. The boys looked at each other and began to burst out laughing. "Yeah, we knew it would happen already. Jae-beom-ah, you owe me now." Mark-hyung replied as he held out his hand for cash. 

"You guys made a betting pool?" I asked with a frustrated tone. Why would they bet over something like this? "Hyung, what is there to be excited about? We knew this would happen all along! At least now, I will get to see noona more!" Yu-gyeom was smiling brightly, giving In-ah a big hug. BamBam and Young-Jae also joined in on the fun. "Yo! Don't squish my girlfriend!" I could tell In-ah was loving it, she had a special motherly personality when it came to the younger ones. It made me feel good, knowing that the others loved and cared for her as well. 

"Since we are now done with all the mushy stuff, let's get ready to go out for a picnic. It's nice weather to enjoy near the Han River." Jae-beom said with a relaxed voice. Me, including the members nodded in agreement. But just then In-ah opened to mention something. 

"I will pass, you guys go on ahead." Her face showed a solemn look. I grabbed her hand just as she started to gather up her stuff. "Come on měilì, it will be fun. We can spend time with each other and the members." She backed off to make another announcement. 

"I can't, we will be caught by the media." In-ah's worries started to come back. I started cajoling her to convince her that everything would be fine. Just then Jin-young and Mark started took something out of a bag and handed it to In-ah.

"Knowing you would be worried, we prepared this. The mask and cap should help, it's the reason we wear them a lot when we go out" I smiled at them to thank for helping out. "Yea plus, we would be in a secluded place in the park to ensure safety. Don't worry we got it covered. Anything to protect our number one fangirl!" Jae-beom replied as he gave In-ah a friendly hug. Usually I would get jealous, but it was different with my brothers. It was heartwarming, knowing they would help out. 

"Alright, let me get changed and I will meet you all downstairs. Wait do we need food?" she asked before leaving. "Nope looks like they got it already covered" I replied pointing to the picnic basket they bought.

In-ah's POV 
"Young-Jae-ah, if you put the drinks there, they will heat. Here put them under the shade near the picnic basket." On our way to the park, we stopped at the mart for some soda and water. I quietly went and bought them as the boys fell asleep during the ride. Must be hard not getting sleep. However what was funny was that it felt awkwardly silent. I was so used to them being energetic. 

I had to thank Jin-young and Mark for the mask and cap. It kind of help of being unnoticed. Jackson, including the members were also wearing it. Along with the food, the boys bought a basketball and baseball to play. 

"Babe want to play? Me and the others are going for awhile before we eat." Jackson asked me sweetly. It's only been a few days since we actually became official. It felt refreshing, however in the back of my mind there was voice telling me it would be a downfall. 

"No thanks, you go ahead and have fun. Be careful. I will just hang out here with Jae-beom." My motherly tone came out as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. All the members started 'ewwwing' and gagging to tease. "Yo! When you get girlfriends, I should do the same" Jackson mocked them as they started running off. After organizing the space, Jae-beom laid down next to me for a small nap. "Wake me up when it's time to eat, In-ah" I laughed how his tone sounded. "Alright old man." 

I picked my book on Korean language and started to read. Might as well get some studying done while I'm relaxing, the members wouldn't be back for awhile. "Hey why are you reading a Korean language book? You know how to speak it." Jin-young asked as he sat down next to me. 

"I know how to speak. Reading and writing is hard because I never learned it." I gave him a half hearted smile." He took the book from to analyze it. "This one is a good one, very detailed. Next time if you need any tutoring, just ask me, I can help." He was so sweet. 

"Awww Jin-young-ah, the girl waiting for you is going to be a lucky one. You are the full package." I pinched his cheek like a mother does for a child.

"Ow, noona, stop please. It hurts" I laughed as I took my hand off. Just then a thought came to me. Should I talk to Jin-young about my negative thoughts of the relationship? Knowing him, he's good at reasoning out situations. 

"Jin-young-ah can I tell you something? It's about me and Jackson." I decided to take the risk. There would be no harm in talking to him. In the end it would be like therapy for me anyways. 

"Wait, are you and hyung getting married?!" He started acting surprised. I knew it was a joke though. "Would you please stop? It's serious" my voice started taking a whiny tone.

"Alright noona, you can tell me. What is it? Is everything okay?" The atmosphere started to get firm. Jin-young took my hand to comfort me as I started talking. 

"Well between me and him, everything has been great. He is a wonderful man, but I have this voice telling me that it will go downhill." I looked on the ground not show Jin-young my solemn face. 

"Noona, listen-" I shushed him to let me finish my thoughts first.

"I only said yes to Jackson because I do like him and I convinced myself that it would be okay. However, you guys are idols, busy and having various minute to minute schedules. I know the new album will be released in a couple of weeks. Then it will be time for promotions, shows, traveling etc. What if we grow apart. What if we become too busy for each other and break up? What if Team Wang and GOT7 lose fans if they discover that Jackson has a girlfriend?" I took a final breath as I finished my long monologue. Jin-young looked at me with a blank look. Did I have to repeat myself again? "Can I speak now noona?" He gingerly said with a chuckle. He massaged my hand in comfort. 

"Noona, listen, I understand what you are feeling. But you should also be telling this to hyung, not me." Jin-young said as he arched an eyebrow. 

"I know and I will. But before I wanted to reason it out with you first." I gave him a small smile. 

"Well considering your side of the relationship, dating an idol does take a lot more perseverance and effort. If you are worried about our fans, don't be, our ahgases are very accepting, at least I know of. Their will always be some people out there hating probably because they have nothing else in their life.." He continued on with his facts

"As for our schedules, yes we will be busy. However, I'm sure hyung would make time for you. Heck we even want to try to make time for our secret number one fangirl." Jin-young tried to make me smile as he patted my head. 

"You know what I think In-ah? It's all about perseverance. My instincts tell me you will be by his side no matter what happens. Same with Jackson. As an outsider in the relationship, I feel like you both have a strong unbreakable bond." I looked at Jae-beom as he caught me off guard. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked questionably. 

"I tried, but couldn't. So I just rested with my eyes closed. I did hear the whole conversation you guys had." He laughed as he started to get up and stretch. I gave him a punch in the shoulder for his playfulness. "Hyung, you eavesdropped." Jin-young said as he was starting to take the food out of the basket. "No, I didn't, it's not eavesdropping when it is In-ah" Jae-beom laughed again. I gave him a narrowed look, but thanked them both for their reasoning. Just then the rest of the members started coming back as it was time to eat. 

"Did I miss something while I was gone?" Jackson asked sitting down next to me as he got my food out. "Nah, it's all good, we were just making jokes." I eyed  them to make sure a word would not be said to Jackson. 

"Let's dig in everyone!" The boys were always at the happiest when they had food in their mouth. They were also adorable with cheeks full of delicious food. 

"Oh yeah, Jackson, did you tell her?" Mark said throwing Jackson a look. "Tell me what?" I asked with a confused look. Then he turned to face me. He gulped down his food before he started speaking 

"I forgot to tell you this. I would like to extend a special invitation to my girlfriend to the art show next weekend. It's on a Saturday night. Would you like to come?" An art show? How could I say no to this. But before I said yes, I needed to get details. 

"I would love to attend. However I need details of the event first." I gave Jackson and members a glance for an answer to my question. 

"Well, for us it's more a social event before promotions. It is an art show however. The event is by someone that Park PD-nim knows. Apparently he is big around some of the celebrities." Jae-beom explained as he took another mouthful. My eyes widened at the thought of going. But the con was the media because it would be formal event. 

"I can sense your worry babe. Don't worry, I will talk to manager-hyung and see if you can enter as our assistant or stylist. That way it wouldn't be too hectic." Jackson's idea was actually clever. The staff members usually don't have the media following them. I could roam freely around with members at the event. 

"The dress code is formal by the way, noona. Don't worry, we will go shopping. You will look glamorous." Suddenly we turned to BamBam. "BamBam as sweet as that sounds, no thank you, I have some formal wear. Besides if we go shopping, you will start buying clothes for yourself and ignore me." He looked at me surprised. We all burst out laughing at my joke. "No, noona, I won't!" He said in mentioned in a whiny voice. "Alright, I can't win anymore." 

"So you will come babe?" Jackson asked again for confirmation. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as my answer. We smiled at each other longingly as the members started teasing us again with their immature sound effects. 

The day ended with us as we all left for our respective homes. Jackson ended up coming back to my place. He decided he will stay the night again, but  he had to leave early in the morning to the office for album preparations. I, however, couldn't fall asleep as the thoughts of being a secretive couple came to mind. I was also worried about how our relationship would be like when it came time for his promotions and travel. Jackson hugged me, filling me with warmth and comfort to get some rest.