Chapter 18 - Believe Me

Never Ever Gonna Let You Go

In-ah's POV
Some girls would think it's a dream to have 8 handsome guys at one place, me however, not so much. Jackson was fuming, throwing death glares at Hyun-woo while the members looked confused trying to decipher the situation. They probably did not know about the fight that happened this morning. 

"In-ah, GOT7 is sitting on your couch?" Hyun-woo looked at them in awe as turned to me. "Yes, I know Hyun-woo, I have eyes" I said sighing. 

"Wait-? How-? When-?" He questioned trying to connect the dots. "It's a long story, I will tell you later." I gave him a smile. At this point I was hoping he wouldn't mouth a word about this on SNS. 

"Oh, no she won't! Who are you anyway?! What are you doing here alone with In-ah?!" Jackson started coming forward with a fiery, frustrated look. "Jackson! Stop! He's a friend and colleague at the university! We were just having a casual dinner!" I stepped in front of Hyun-woo blocking Jackson from blowing up on him. Luckily Mark and Jin-young grabbed him back. 

"In-ah, maybe I should leave. I will see you at work. Bye!" Hyun-woo hastily grabbed his coat and shoes and rushed out the door. "See you scared him! If only you weren't jealous!" Fuming with anger, I crossed my arms and stood up to get on his eye level. 

"Is everything okay? Was there a fight?" Young-Jae asked slowly not wanting to add fuel to the fire. "Why don't you ask your brother here?" I stepped down and sat on the seat next to Jae-beom. 

"In-ah, Jackson, we would love to help you guys. However the people in the relationship have to resolve their arguments, not us. So concluding my statement, we are going to leave. See you both later." With his leader like statement, all the members left for the respective homes. In the end it was just me and Jackson again. Tension and silence filled the empty spaces of the atmosphere. 

Jackson's POV
After our fight this morning, I felt disappointed. So instead, the only resolution I had was to talk it over her and apologize. Little did I know was that she had another man over. "So are you just not going to explain anything that just happened? Are you cheating on me?!" I sat down in anger on the couch seat far from her. "Why would I cheat?! He just came over for a friendly dinner! Nothing more!" Her eyes averted to the right in order to avoid contact with me. 

"Alright, fine, I will let that go. But what about this morning? Why did you get so worked up?" I asked in calmer tone. Reasoning with her in an irritated tone could only bring more harm. "Why?! You asked why?! You don't come home for dinner anymore! We don't have conversations anymore. God knows if you are sleeping well or eating properly because of your schedule! And then you ask me to take a day off work just to spend time?!" Tears began emerging from her eyes. It had been a very common thing for In-ah as she always bottled up a lot of emotional pain. 

This time, our distance got shorter as I sat right next to her. "Don't touch me!" She moved away swatting my hand from her shoulder. "In-ah, Měilì, I'm sorry for getting so worked up." I cajoled her as my arms weaved around to give her a comforting hug. This time she gladly accepted. Her crying got heavier as I felt tears on my shoulder. 

"Are you worried that our busy schedules will separate us?" She responded by hugging me tighter. "I promise you there would nothing to separate us. I will try to spend every minute with you when I'm free. My instincts tell me we are going to stay together for a long time. I will never let you go" I gently cupped her cheeks, wiping away her tears, and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

Just then, with lightning speed, In-ah grabbed me by the shirt and planted a deep kiss. It took me by surprise, how direct she was. Her arms went around my neck pulling me towards her. We both fell on the couch as I was laying on top of her. I could smell the lavender rose shampoo as I weaved my fingers through her soft hair. She bit lip as our kiss got deeper. I could taste the aftermath of white wine and chocolate, it felt good. I lips open as she let a small squeak. 

Suddenly I felt small hands roam around my back, under my shirt. Responding to her action, my hands gripped her waist and slipped under her shirt. The feeling of her soft, smooth skin made me crave for more. This feeling of overwhelming passion was never ending with us. 

"In-ah, are you sure you want to do this?" I remember when we first started dating, I told her I would wait until she felt comfortable. I guess this time is now. "Yes, I am" In-ah gently placed a kiss on my forehead. Not wanting to delay anymore, I picked her up princess style and went into her bedroom. Time for an amazing, passionate night. 

******* 
In-ah's POV 
I woke up as the sunlight hit my eyes. Stretching in my bed, I rolled over to touch him, however all I was left with was a note from him. It read: 

'Zǎoshang hǎo, měilì. Sorry I had to leave so early, it was because of another photoshoot meeting. I made breakfastLast night was amazing.' 
Jackson


I smiled at the sweet note he left. Pieces of last night's memories came back. We resolved our fight and then made love. My heart felt giddy and warm. It finally felt like a romantic movie scene. Checking the time I went to freshen up for work later. 

As I was eating Jackson's homemade rice porridge, I thought to myself, why couldn't I go see Jackson at their schedules? Their manager would easily give me the information. With this little tidbit, I texted him asking for their schedules. I'm pretty sure the other boys would be happy to see too! This way we can all spend time together! 

~ A week later

"Babe! We are here!" Tonight was only supposed to be  Jackson and me. However, I realized that it was Yu-gyeom's birthday. So because of this, I convinced the manager to let them have the night off to celebrate his birthday. Little does Yu-gyeom know that it's a surprise. 

"Yes! Just in time! Did you bring drinks?" I asked taking the bags from Young-Jae. I gave all the boys a friendly hug as they sat down near the dining area to open the drinks and games. The members started teasing with their sound effects as Jackson followed me into the kitchen. They will never let us live this down. 

"So, how was the show? Tough day?" I asked Jackson with my back to him. He suddenly then weaved his arms around me to give me a back hug. "I'm so tired, I need you to cuddle and sleep." I laughed at his childish response. I turned to face him as I stabilized my arms around his neck with our foreheads touch each other. "We will soon. But first we need to celebrate Yu-gyeom's birthday. Plus it's gives me time to spend with you and the rest of the boys." Jackson placed a kiss on my nose. 

"Alright, but I helped with this surprise, so you owe me beautiful" I smiled at his flirtatious answer. "Okay, anything you want" I said pinching his cheek. Just then as he was about to kiss me, footsteps approached the kitchen. 

"Uhhh…….ummm…..am I interrupting? I came for the cake?" Jin-young asked politely. I could tell he was surprised as he scratched his head. After a few seconds, Jackson separated from me and moved to the opposite side. Clearing his throat and gathering his bearings, Jackson grabbed the homemade cookies and cream cake (made by me of course). We all lit the candles and walked out of the kitchen. 

Yu-gyeom was definitely surprised as we all sang Happy Birthday off tune, but it was okay since it was for fun. "Wait, Noona, you planned all this?!" Like a 5-year old his smile became brighter. Knowing him, he gave me a big hug. I was happy to see him energetic after the tough schedules they been having. 

The night continued on with Yu-gyeom opening presents, playing games, eating and drinking. I missed these times with GOT7. We haven't been able to spend much time together let alone me and Jackson

Slowly, as midnight hit, the boys began to leave one by one to their respective places. At the end it was just me and Jackson. He had insisted on cleaning up because I cooked and got everything ready for the party. 

After showering and freshening up, we both retired to my bedroom. I was happy that I would at least have him for the night, knowing he would be gone early in the morning again.