05;

euphoria

Jimin sighed as his finger mindlessly circled the rim of his glass. He came out to the club with a couple of the members from his dance crew who wanted to celebrate them getting hired to work with Euphoria, but now he was stranded at the bar while his friends were drunkenly dancing and making out with each other. He hated being one of the single members of the crew. He tanked the rest of the liquid in his glass and stood up off of the bar stool.

Jimin weaved his way through the people on the dance floor trying to get to his friends to tell them he was going home, but he was tugged to the side into a pair of strong arms. “Hey—” He stopped when he was greeted by Junghoon’s smiling face.

“Hey, stranger,” said Junghoon.

Jimin chuckled. “Hey.”

“Where are you headed?”

“Oh, I was just going to tell my friends that I was going to leave. They’re over there each other’s faces off and left me bored and alone by the bar.”

“Are you sure you want to leave? I just got here. Maybe I can make tonight more interesting.” Junghoon brushed his fingertips over Jimin’s arm slowly down to his hand. He held onto the other’s hand gently before grasping it.

“I guess I can stay a little longer. But only a little while,” said Jimin. “My roommate might kill me if I stay out too late. He gave me a curfew.” He rolled his eyes. “He treats me like a child even though I’m older than him.”

Junghoon laughed. “Here’s the deal, okay? Tonight, while you’re with me, don’t think of anyone else other than me, okay?”

Jimin raised an eyebrow and looked at Junghoon up and down examining him. He wore black boots, ripped jeans, a plain white shirt, and the leather jacket he always wore. His hair was as messy as it always is and his eyes had a bit more intensity to them. Junghoon swiped his tongue over his bottom lip as Jimin examined him.

“It shouldn’t be too hard for me to think about you. Especially since now, I can’t stop thinking about undressing you,” said Jimin. “Could be the alcohol thinking that.”

Junghoon snickered and leaned by Jimin’s ear and spoke with a husky voice. “Funny, I was thinking the same about you. And I’m sober.”

Jimin chuckled. “Is this your trick for getting someone to sleep with you?”

“That depends. Is it working?”

“Unfortunately for me, it is.”

“Why is it unfortunate?”

“I promised my roommate I wouldn’t do it anymore. He’s going to be pissed.”

“You keep talking about him. You must like him a lot.”

A soft blush found its way to Jimin’s cheeks. “No, I don’t.”

Junghoon let out a soft chuckle and brushed his lips across Jimin’s cheek. “Sure, you don’t. But I promise you, tonight, you won’t be able to think about anyone else but me.”

“You’re real confident in your game, huh? Are you really that good?” Jimin asked with a smirk.

“There’s only one way for you to find out. But only if I get your permission to. I would hate to make you do something you don’t want to.” Junghoon intertwined his fingers with Jimin’s and brought him closer. “So, what do you say?”

“You have my permission. But where are we going to go? You live with your brother and I have a roommate.”

“I could pay for a hotel room for the night. You know. If we even make it there.” Junghoon shrugged. “My car is comfortable. It’s got a lot of space in the back.”

“No, I can wait until we get to a hotel.”

“Well, let’s go then, shall we?”

They both made their way out of the club, into Junghoon’s car and down to the nearest hotel. Junghoon paid for the hotel room for the night and led Jimin up to the room. Once they were inside, Jimin walked over to the window and looked out the window.

“Well, at least you had the decency to bring me to a nice hotel room,” said Jimin. He looked back at Junghoon who turned off the light and raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, sorry. Do you like it with the lights on or—” Junghoon said as he pulled off his jacket.

“Doesn’t matter.” Jimin made his way over to Junghoon and teasingly slid his hands under the other’s shirt. “How about you? Do you prefer it with the lights on or not?”

Junghoon snickered softly. “Don’t worry, love. I can find my way around in the dark.”

Jimin smirked. “Good. Did you come prepared? I wasn’t exactly planning on hooking up tonight so I don’t have anything on me.”

“I always come prepared,” said Junghoon as he pulled a small bottle of lube from his pocket and a . He held both between his fingers and winked at Jimin. “Ready?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be. I just hope you don’t disappoint me,” Jimin said teasingly as he wrapped his arms around Junghoon’s neck.

Junghoon brought a hand to Jimin’s chin to tilt his head up and brushed his lips against the other’s softly. “You won’t be.”

They wasted no time in getting each other undressed and onto the bed. Their hands were all over each other as they kissed desperately. Junghoon wrapped his arms around Jimin’s thighs and parted his legs further to settle their bodies closer. Jimin moaned softly into their kiss and circled his arms around Junghoon’s neck. He began to rock his hips up against Junghoon’s out of desperation and groaned lightly at the friction.

Slowly, Junghoon traced his kisses along Jimin’s jaw occasionally nipping at the skin earning himself soft groans from the other. He traced his kisses down Jimin’s neck to a spot on the crook of his neck and began to on it lightly. Junghoon left back a satisfying dark mark there and began to nip softly on Jimin’s collarbone. Jimin mewled and threaded his fingers through Junghoon’s hair.

He tugged Junghoon’s head back up into a heated kiss and mumbled against the other’s mouth, “I don’t like to be kept waiting…”

Junghoon smirked against Jimin’s mouth and brushed his lips lightly over his. “Someone’s impatient.”

“Shut up and do me already…” Jimin groaned as he wrapped his arms tightly around Junghoon’s waist.

Junghoon smiled and pecked Jimin’s lips once. “As you wish.”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Taehyung stared at Jimin’s empty bed the next morning and scoffed. “Again? You’re kidding me…”

He turned about to leave when Jimin walked in. The first thing he noticed was the dark marks that lined Jimin’s collarbone. Taehyung placed his hands on his hips as he looked at Jimin. “Have fun last night?”

Jimin grumbled softly under his breath. “Look, I didn’t do it on purpose, okay? I...was going to leave but then I ran into someone and then we…went to a hotel and...”

Taehyung huffed. “You promised me you wouldn’t do this anymore. What the hell, hyung?”

Jimin rolled his eyes. “I get that you’re angry, but it’s my life. I can do whatever I want. It’s also my life. I don’t see why you should be the one controlling my life. It’s my business.”

“But you’re doing it with strangers. You don’t even know these people. They could be dangerous.”

“Yeah, well, I’m here, aren’t I? Nothing bad happened so you can stop acting like my mom,” said Jimin as he stormed toward his room. He stopped at the door and looked back at Taehyung as if he was going to say something but he changed his mind and just went into his room.

Taehyung scoffed. “I’m only saying these things because I’m worried about you.”

“Well, don’t be. I can take care of myself.” Jimin leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms. “You know, maybe if you had a life, you’d understand.”

“I’m waiting to be ready.”

“Are you? Or does Hoseok hyung not love you?”

Taehyung frowned and clenched his hands into fists. He looked off to the side as tears started to well up in his eyes.

Jimin’s eyes widened when he realized what he said and saw how hurt Taehyung looked. “Oh my god, Tae, I didn’t mean it…”

Taehyung sniffled and his heel and left their apartment without another word. He took a taxi all the way to Hoseok and Yoongi’s apartment building and walked to their apartment. He pushed in the code for the door and went inside. None of them seemed to be awake but he let himself into Hoseok’s room and jumped into his bed. Hoseok stirred a bit in his sleep as Taehyung hugged him close and buried his face into his chest.

Groggily, Hoseok woke up and frowned at Taehyung. “What are you doing here?”

Taehyung shook his head and held his boyfriend close. Hoseok blinked and reached a gentle hand to Taehyung’s cheek to lift his head to make him look at him. “What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

Taehyung sniffled and wiped a tear from his eye. “Um… I got into a fight with Jimin this morning… I don’t want to talk about it right now…”

Hoseok nodded and pulled Taehyung in for a hug. “Okay. You can tell me later.”

Taehyung let out a soft sob and nodded, burying his face against Hoseok’s shoulder.

 

Yoongi yawned as he walked into the kitchen for breakfast and stopped when he saw Taehyung already at the table eating his breakfast.

“Morning,” said Hoseok. He handed Yoongi his breakfast and Yoongi wordlessly sat down. They all ate breakfast together quietly and awkwardly. When Hoseok finished his breakfast, he had to leave so he gave Taehyung a quick, but loving kiss and Yoongi one on the top of his head. Taehyung watched the front door close and immediately started talking.

“Hyung, have you ever had ?”

Yoongi, who was drinking his water, choked on it and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. “A little warning next time when you ask a question like that…”

“Sorry…” Taehyung passed a napkin over to Yoongi as he wiped himself off and waited until his hyung was ready to ask again. “So, have you?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Jimin and I got into a fight this morning. See, he has a habit of going out and clubbing and then sleeping with someone he meets there. He promised me he wouldn’t do it again, but he did it again last night. He didn’t come home until this morning,” said Taehyung. “I know it’s not my business to into his life, but he’s doing it with strangers… And then he told me I would understand if I had a life myself and then said… something that really hurt… So I’m just wondering if it’s really something that’s worth all the hype it gets.”

Yoongi hummed softly as he tapped his chin. “To be honest, it’s nothing amazing and it’s definitely not a necessity in life. But, I believe, and Hoseok thinks this too, that with the right person, it’ll definitely be amazing.”

“How do you know you’re with the right person?”

“You won’t know. But I guess that’s all up to your heart and what it wants. doesn’t define a relationship. So, if you’re not ready, you don’t have to rush into it. Hoseok learned that the hard way with his last relationship back during university.”

“He hasn’t had a relationship since university?”

Yoongi shook his head. “He really hasn’t. Maybe a few flings, but nothing as serious as you. He was really nervous about dating you, you know, and he got really anxious when it started getting serious. He likes you. And I mean he really likes you.”

Taehyung’s face lit up a little bit at those words. “Really?”

“Yeah. I’ve never seen him more smitten with someone since we’ve been friends.” Yoongi smiled seeing Taehyung blush. “Hoseok’s a good guy and I know that he wants nothing but happiness for you. Even if it means that he’s not the one for you.”

“Okay… Sure, but why hasn’t he told me he loves me yet?”

“Have you told him that you love him?”

Taehyung flushed and shook his head.

“He rushed things in his last relationship, so you have to understand why he’s taking it slow with you. Though I’m sure that with a little push from you, he’ll give you what you want. Just be sure not to break his heart too much like that did or you’ll get it from me.”

Taehyung chuckled nervously. “I’ll try not to.”

“Good,” Yoongi said as he finished the last piece of his breakfast. “Tomorrow is his birthday. Namjoon and I are taking him out for dinner and noraebang like we used to do back in university. You should come. I’m trying to convince Jungkook to go, but he’s still refusing me.”

“Yeah, of course, I’ll go.”

“Bring Jimin too if you two make up by then…”

“Sure. He loves free food.”

“And, if you decide you want to consummate with Hoseok that night, let me know and I’ll see if Jungkook will let me stay over at his place so you two can have the apartment to yourselves.”

Taehyung blushed. “I’ll let you know…”

“I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but I will anyway. Due to reasons that I would rather not discuss, I know for a fact that Hoseok has a kink for his partner, or anyone for that matter, in maid dresses.”

“That’s… oddly specific. How do you know about this? Did he tell you?”

Yoongi shook his head. “Uh, no. He didn’t. I just know. Don’t ask how I know. Though, I’m surprised he didn’t tell you considering he told you everything about mine and his close relationship but… let’s not focus on that.” Yoongi glanced at his phone. “Ah, I gotta get to work. How about you? Should we head out together? I can walk you to your job.”

Taehyung blinked and glanced at the clock. “Oh, yeah. Sure. We can go together.”

They both headed out together and walked to the museum where Taehyung worked.

“Have fun today,” Taehyung said to Yoongi as he waved for a taxi.

Yoongi snorted. “I’ll try.”

“You never know. Jungkook could ask you out on a date~” Taehyung grinned. “He told me you two confessed to each other.”

“Yeah, well, he didn’t ask me out yet so it’s invalid.”

Taehyung laughed. “Bye, hyung.”

Yoongi smiled and waved to him as he got into the taxi and rode off. Taehyung waved at the taxi until it disappeared. He looked up at the museum and sighed softly. He walked inside and went to his employee locker and pulled on his uniform. His phone chimed in his pocket and he pulled it out to check what it was. It was from Jimin.

It read: “Tae, I’m soooo sorry about what I said this morning. I didn’t mean it. I just said it out of anger. It’s pretty obvious how much Hoseok hyung loves you. I hope you can forgive me.”

Taehyung chuckled and another text came in: “Sidenote: you don’t have to go and get a life if you don’t want to. It’s your life. Do it in your own time when you’re ready.”

Taehyung smiled and sent a reply back: “I forgive you. I know it was out of anger. I also should have been a little more mindful that your life is your life and you can do with it what you want. I’m just constantly worrying about you every time you go out because I don’t want to lose you. You’re my best friend and you deserve so much more than that kind of life. Anyway, I have to work now. We’ll talk more later. Have fun at work today xo <3 also, I’m inviting you to Hoseok hyung’s birthday dinner tomorrow. Clear your schedule ㅋㅋ”

Taehyung tucked his phone away and let out a sigh of relief as he shut his locker. With a smile on his face, he started his work shift.

 

Taehyung sighed as he walked out of the museum. His shift ended early and Hoseok wouldn’t be done for probably another hour. He waved for a taxi and hopped inside telling them to drive to the company. On one hand, he loved his job. But on the other, all of his friends work together and get to be with each other almost all day, every day. He wanted to be with them that long too.

He arrived at the company and walked in and asked the front desk where he could find Hoseok. He followed the directions he got and headed up to the fourth floor to practice room one. He peeked his head inside and smiled seeing Hoseok working with Euphoria giving them basic dance training. He stepped inside quietly and sat to the side against the wall. There was nothing hotter to him than seeing Hoseok dancing.

Taehyung waited for Hoseok to notice him and grinned widely when he finally did. He made a heart with his arms above his head making Hoseok chuckle. The Euphoria members looked back at him and waved at him. He waited until they were done and stood when it finally ended. Hoseok approached him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek trying to avoid getting sweat on him.

“What are you doing here?” Hoseok asked as he wiped his sweat on a towel.

“My shift ended early and I didn’t know what else to do. So I came here to visit you. Plus, I thought maybe we could go on a date tonight. We haven’t been on one in a while.”

Hoseok smiled. “Sure. Let’s do that. Let me go shower and then we can go.”

“Okay~ I’ll be waiting by the elevators for you.”

Hoseok headed out and Hyunwoo walked up to Taehyung.

“How’d you get a guy like him?” he asked.

“Hm?” Taehyung blinked.

“I just want to know how you two got together. So many people have a crush on him and would literally kill to date him. How’d you get so lucky? And can I have some luck? There’s this girl I’m trying to impress…”

Taehyung chuckled. “To be honest, I can’t quite explain how I got so lucky. I just asked him to hang out one day and we ended up hanging out a lot and then he asked me out.”

“I’m jealous,” Minsun said as he walked up behind Hyunwoo and threw an arm around his friend’s shoulders. “I want to date someone like him. You’re so lucky.”

Taehyung laughed. “I’m sure anyone would be lucky to date either of you.”

Junghoon laughed out loud and threw himself onto Hyunwoo and Minsun’s backs. “Yeah, right. These two losers? They would be lucky if anyone would even want to date them.”

“Yah, we’re only losers because you keep taking the good options,” Hyunwoo said with the biggest eye roll Taehyung had ever seen.

“Lucky for you, hyung, you have the height. Someone would be more likely to go for you than our little shorty here,” Junghoon said with a grin as he ruffled Minsun’s hair.

“The damn disrespect from this one.” Minsun shot a glare at Junghoon who hid behind Hyunwoo. Daniel grinned and walked up behind the three of them and placed his arms around all of their shoulders.

“Come on, guys~ Don’t fight~” Daniel smiled at Taehyung before pushing the others out. “We can’t keep him for too long. He has a date tonight~”

There were a few grumbles from the other members but they all followed Daniel where he was pushing them to. Taehyung laughed as he watched them walk down the hall.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” he heard. He looked up to see Jungkook walking out of the bathroom.

“Oh, my shift ended early today so I came to take Hoseok hyung on a date.”

“Ah. Speaking of Hoseok hyung, are you going to the dinner tomorrow? I mean, obviously, you’re going. You’re his boyfriend… Anyway, Yoongi hyung keeps asking me to go but I don’t want to. But then he invited my brother and now I don’t know what to do. I did tell Yoongi hyung that I would only go if you were going so I’m just wondering, I guess, if you’re going for sure.”

Taehyung blinked as he listened to Jungkook. “You’re really such an idiot, aren’t you? You and Yoongi hyung confessed to each other, right?”

“Yeah, and?”

“Well, if you wait too long, he might not be available for forever. Just because you confessed doesn’t mean you two are together. You have to ask him.”

“Wait, what do you mean he might not be available?”

Taehyung sighed. “It means shoot your shot or your brother will take him from you.” Conveniently, just down the hall, Yoongi and Junghoon were talking with each other and Junghoon told him something that made him laugh. “Hyung may like you, but it doesn’t mean he’ll wait forever for you.”

Jungkook groaned softly as he walked Yoongi and Junghoon laugh with each other and walked away. Taehyung shook his head and headed for the elevators where Hoseok was already waiting for him.

“Hey, what took so long?”

“Oh, Euphoria and Jungkook held me up. They wanted to talk.”

Hoseok smiled and slipped his hand into Taehyung’s. “Okay then. Let’s go.” They headed to the lobby together and as they walked out of the building, Hoseok spoke up. “So, you know tomorrow's my birthday, right?”

“Yeah, and I’m aware of the dinner and noraebang too. Obviously, I’m going. I wouldn’t miss it for anything.”

“Who told you?”

“Yoongi hyung invited me this morning. And then Jungkook just told me that he told Yoongi that he wouldn’t go unless I was going.”

Hoseok laughed. “You know, I thought things would’ve gotten easier if they confessed to each other, but they confessed and I think it just made it worse.”

Taehyung chuckled. “Yeah, Jungkook’s a little dim to that kind of thing.”

“I hope they sort it out soon. I can’t stand Yoongi being so upset over a guy.”

“And I can’t stand seeing Jungkook being an idiot for much longer. It makes me want to interfere but then Jungkook won’t learn anything.”

Hoseok laughed. “Right. So, what do you want to do on this date you wanted to go on?”

“Hm… well, we could do anything, but I think you know what I would prefer to do instead.”

Hoseok smiled. “Cuddling on the couch and watch movies?”

“Bingo.” Taehyung grinned cheekily.

Hoseok mirrored his grin and nuzzled his boyfriend’s cheek. “Cutie.”

“Yeah~ I’m your cutie~”

 

Finally, when Yoongi’s shift was over, he arrived at the apartment. He walked inside to find both Taehyung and Hoseok asleep on the couch in each other’s arms. He walked over and turned off the TV and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. When he finished, he went to the kitchen to find something to eat and found Taehyung in there drinking some water.

“How was work?” Taehyung asked.

“Jungkook still didn’t ask me, if that’s what you’re wondering,” Yoongi said. He opened the fridge and pulled out some food for him to make and set it on the counter.

“Speaking of Jungkook, can you… ask him if you can stay over tomorrow night?”

Yoongi smirked. “Alright. I will.”

Taehyung’s cheeks tinted a bright pink as he spoke. “Do you… uh… happen to know a place where I can find a maid dress…?”

Yoongi peeked out of the kitchen door to see if Hoseok was still asleep on the couch and when he found him still there asleep, he looked at Taehyung. “Check Hoseok’s closet. There might be a box in there somewhere.”

“His closet?”

“Yeah, the one he and Namjoon dared me to wear came from his closet so I wouldn’t doubt if he still has a collection of them.” Yoongi pulled out a frying pan and started cooking.

“You had to wear it?” Taehyung laughed. “Are there pictures?”

“God, I hope not...And don’t imagine it either. It was really awkward…”

Taehyung walked up behind his hyung and gave him a quick back hug. “But I bet you looked cute~”

“Shut up,” Yoongi said as he playfully nudged Taehyung off of him. Taehyung grinned and made his way to Hoseok’s room quietly making sure not to wake his boyfriend. He went to his closet and looked around to find a box at the back that wasn’t labeled. He looked inside of it to find it filled with maid dresses of different colors.

“Wow… It really is his kink.” He pulled out a few to look at them and checked their sizes and picked a black one that he hoped would fit him. He folded it up, put the box back, and sneakily went back out of Hoseok’s room to put the dress into his bag. Taehyung sat back down next to Hoseok who was still asleep and leaned against him. He wrapped his arms tightly around Hoseok’s waist and smiled softly. He couldn’t wait until tomorrow night.