12;

euphoria

“Hyung, I’m sorry—” Jungkook whined as he clung onto Yoongi’s arm. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. “God, I can’t believe you posted that…” 

“I couldn’t help myself. You look good at that angle.” Jungkook grinned and leaned his head on Yoongi’s shoulder. He bat his eyes cutely when his hyung shot a glare at him. 

Yoongi shook him off of him and pushed the chair Jungkook was sitting on away. “No more until you learn how to behave, loser…” 

Jungkook pouted. “What? That’s so unfair.”

“I’ll take away banana milk, too.”

Jungkook gasped. “You wouldn’t dare.”

“I do dare.” 

“Fine… I’ll behave…” 

Namjoon rubbed his temples as he listened to their conversation. Oh, how he wished he were somewhere else right now. “Can you guys not talk about this right now? We have to finish working on this album. Euphoria’s comeback is literally a month away and we’re behind on our deadlines because you horndogs literally can’t keep it in your pants.” 

Yoongi puffed up his cheeks and said nothing while Jungkook quickly apologized. Namjoon waved a hand to cue Junghoon to continue. He was the last member who had to finish his lines while the others were with Hoseok to get in some extra dance lessons for the comeback song. 

“Where do I start?” Junghoon asked. “From the top again?”

Namjoon nodded. “Sure. Just give me a second to set that up.”

Jungkook glanced up at Junghoon and noticed him shoot a wink to Jimin who sat on the couch at the back of the studio. Jimin was sitting in for Junghoon’s recording sessions for the past month and as the days went on, him being there started to become a distraction for Junghoon. “Hyung,” Jungkook said leaning by Yoongi’s ear, “they’re at it again.”

Yoongi looked up at Junghoon and then back at Jimin noticing the looks they were giving each other almost like they were undressing each other with their eyes. “Uh, Junghoon,” Yoongi called out to him to get his attention, “could you concentrate a bit? You two can eye each other later. We really need to get this track done so you can practice with Hoseok.”

Jimin blushed furiously as Junghoon apologized quickly and tried to get back into the zone of recording. “Should I leave…?” Jimin asked. 

Jungkook nodded. “Yeah, sorry, hyung.” 

Jimin nodded and quickly left the room out of embarrassment. 

 

After lunch, Jimin made his way to the dance practice room to sit in like he always did. He liked to see how Hoseok’s choreography comes together when all four members of Euphoria were all dancing in sync. But let’s be real, he only goes every day to watch Junghoon. When he walked in, the guys were on break talking with each other at the back of the dance studio. 

He walked over to Hoseok who was going over the choreography to himself in the mirror when he spotted him. “Hey, hyung.” 

“Come to watch Junghoon’s again, Jimin?” Hoseok asked.

Jimin flushed and shook his head quickly. “What? No way… I don’t look at his …” 

“Sure you don’t. But, uh, listen.” Hoseok turned to Jimin and took a drink of his water before continuing. “I don’t think you should sit in for practice today…”

“What? Why not?” Jimin pouted. 

“Well, there’s a lot riding on their comeback. A lot of people are expecting it. They need to be perfect. And with Junghoon in the center this time, he has to be the best. I don’t think the company can afford a distraction right now and so close to the comeback.” 

Jimin pouted. “But hyung, I’ll be good. I’ll just sit at the back of the studio like I always do and not make a sound.” 

“I know, Jimin. But Junghoon won’t concentrate as much as I need him to if you’re here. Sorry.” 

Jimin’s pout grew. “Fine. Guess I’ll head home then.” He turned and waved to Junghoon and left the studio. He slowly made his way back to his apartment after texting Taehyung where he would be and sighed heavily. “Well, today …”

He got back to his apartment and jumped onto the couch. He buried his face into the couch pillow and groaned. He closed his eyes to sleep when the door was opened and Taehyung barged in. “Wassup? I brought chicken,” he said as he raised the box. 

“Thanks…” Jimin sat at the table and Taehyung took the seat across from him.

“What’s wrong? Didn’t get to see enough of your boyfriend today?” Taehyung teased as he opened the chicken box. 

“He’s not my boyfriend,” Jimin grumbled as he bit into a piece of chicken. 

Taehyung rose an eyebrow. “Are you kidding me? You two have been hooking up and going on dates for the past month and haven’t made it official yet?” 

“It’s not that neither of us doesn't want to make it official yet. It’s just… He can’t afford a distraction right now. This comeback is highly anticipated by a lot of people.” 

Taehyung let out a long sigh. “Wow, none of you know the power of a dating scandal, huh? Don’t you remember what happened when Junghoon and Yoongi hyung got together? Their popularity shot through the roof because Junghoon was being searched left and right on every site possible. Their relationship was talked about so much that their names were banned from taking the top spots on certain websites.” 

“Yeah, but they did lose fans…” 

“But they gained more than they lost. Could you imagine if you and Junghoon officially date? You two would probably blow up the internet for being such an attractive couple and both see a spike in both of your careers.” 

“Well, it’s not like I would be dating him for the popularity but, I see what you mean.” Jimin bit his bottom lip.

“Do you really like him? Like really like him?” 

“Of course I do. I could see a really long future with him for me.” 

“Then you two should date.” 

“Sure, but would Seokjin hyung let us? The comeback is just around the corner…” 

“You would have to ask, but I’m sure he would allow it. If he’s anything like how his dad is who let Junghoon decide how to handle his uality scandal, I’m sure he’ll allow it. Plus, he did allow Junghoon and Yoongi hyung to date, so I don’t think you have to worry about it too much.” 

Jimin nodded. “You’re right. I’ll have to ask him to see what he thinks first.” 

“Hopefully it works out. You two are perfect for each other. And always so annoyingly gross.”

Jimin laughed. “It’s not so different from you and Hoseok hyung.” 

“Sure, but at least we’re not as bad as Jungkook and Yoongi hyung.” 

“Oh, very true. Speaking of, let me tell you about what happened today in the studio because of the post Jungkook put up.” Jimin grinned as Taehyung sat up attentively. 

“Tell me~”

 

(look i know you can hashtag emojis on Instagram. It’s a little easter egg thing since Jimin has a habit of trying to hashtag emojis on Twitter)

v.antekim : everyone, Jimin. Everyone thought 

kingyoongi : congrats

jeon.jk : do I want to know why you’re in a bathrobe?

parkchim : @jeon.jk no

jung_hoseok : @jeon.jk easier access

parkchim : @jung_hoseok flhglkahlg;l BLOCKED


kingyoongi : congrats

jeon.jk : ew, now you guys can publicly be gross

j.junghoon : @jeon.jk you literally posted a picture of your boyfriend after you two screwed

jeon.jk : @j.junghoon it wasn’t AFTER… it was before…

kingyoongi : @jeon.jk ...I’m seriously debating breaking up with you now

jeon.jk : @kingyoongi aslkfhgkh please no

kingyoongi : @jeon.jk ...let me top and I’ll forgive you

jeon.jk : @kingyoongi ...I’ll buy you the entire Slam Dunk book set

kingyoongi : @jeon.jk ...fine 

parkchim : @kingyoongi @jeon.jk you two RUINED this post OMG 

 

— end —

-------

sorry for a really crappy last chapter

anyway

enjoy the extra chapters that follow