11;

euphoria

A month later, Jungkook walked off of the train meeting the smiling face of his twin brother. They shared a long hug as they met. Junghoon grinned and kept an arm around Jungkook’s shoulders. “Nice to see you again, brother. How do you feel now that you’re clean?”

“I feel great,” Jungkook replied with a grin. 

“You hungry? Let’s go out for lunch. We have to catch up.” 

Jungkook nodded and Junghoon led him out of the station. They got into Junghoon’s car and drove until they reached a restaurant Jungkook didn’t recognize. “Is this new?” 

“Yeah. I’m already a regular here,” Junghoon said with a laugh. “I come here a lot with the guys.” 

“Do you bring Yoongi hyung here too?” 

Junghoon parked the car and just smiled in response. They went inside and Junghoon waved to the workers who waved back. He raised up two fingers to them and he and Jungkook sat down at an empty table. 

“So, how are things with Euphoria?” 

“Things are great. Seokjin hyung wants us to make a comeback in the next couple months and I’m excited. Half the album is completed and I really like the songs we recorded already.” 

“That’s good. And how are things with you and Yoongi hyung?” 

Junghoon toyed with the chopsticks on the table as a small smile was on his face. “We broke up.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened. “What?” 

“Mom told me she cut you off from everything while you were there so I didn’t expect you to know. But yeah, we broke up.” 

“But why?” 

“I was getting busier and busier and wasn’t home. Before we broke up, Yoongi hyung was already living in your old apartment since things were already shaky between us… We, uh, realized we weren’t actually meant for each other. We’re better off as friends.”

“Oh...well, at least you two are friends.” Jungkook smiled. “How about Taehyung and Hoseok hyung?”

“They’re great and their son is growing fast.”

“Son?!” 

“Oh, I forgot you don’t know… They adopted a dog together. He’s the most precious thing. You would like him a lot,” said Junghoon. The food started coming to the table and the worker began to cook the meat. 

“And Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung? Are they any further with their relationship?”

“Well, yeah. They moved in together and Namjoon hyung actually wants to propose soon.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened. “Really?! Oh, my god. That’s great.” 

Junghoon grinned. “Yeah.” 

“Oh, and how about Jimin hyung? I’ve been meaning to thank him for taking care of me during my, uh, dark time…” Jungkook looked up and didn’t miss the small, happy twinkle in Junghoon’s eyes at the mention of Jimin’s name.

“He’s great. He’s having fun working with us. It’s never a dull moment with him around,” said Junghoon. He leaned his cheek against his hand and smiled. “The other members like to tease us since we got closer and since they know about our history, they tease us endlessly. He gets all shy and pink and it’s so cute.” 

Jungkook grinned. “Wow. You’re so whipped.”

“What? No, I’m not.” 

Jungkook snickered. “You really like him a lot, don’t you?” 

Junghoon couldn’t help but smile. “Shut up and eat before the meat gets cold.” 

Jungkook grinned and they both began to stuff their faces. In the middle of eating, Jungkook groaned. “No wonder you’re a regular here. It’s so good.” 

“Right?” 

“Hey, uh, do you think Seokjin hyung will let me have my job back now that I’m better?” Jungkook asked as he ate a piece of grilled kimchi. 

“I hope so. I miss working with you.” Junghoon smiled. “But you’ll have to ask him yourself. But we’ll get your stuff to your apartment first.” 

Jungkook nodded. “Does Yoongi hyung know I’m back?” 

“Yeah. Everyone does. They were just too busy to come with me to get you. Yoongi hyung said he’s fine with living with you for a little while until he can find somewhere else if that’s okay with you.” 

“Yeah, it’s fine with me. But he doesn’t have to move out…” 

“Let’s hurry and eat so we can get your job back. Hopefully.”

After eating and getting Jungkook’s things to the apartment, they headed to the company. Just as they walked into the door, Jungkook was jumped by Taehyung who clung onto him tightly. Jungkook laughed and hugged his hyung back. 

“Hi, Tae.” 

Taehyung pulled back on the hug and grinned. “I missed you~ I tried to call but your mom told me she cut you off while you were recovering… But anyway, I’m glad you’re doing better~”

Jungkook smiled. “I’m glad, too. So, I hear you have a son now.” 

The grin on Taehyung’s face grew wider as he nodded. “Yeah. He’s with Hoseok hyung right now. I’ll introduce him to you later.” 

“Sure. But, hyung, what are you doing here?” 

“To see you, of course. And to bring Tannie to see Hoseok hyung. He likes to watch his dad dance~” Taehyung cupped his cheek as he smiled. “Are you on your way to see Yoongi hyung?” 

“Uh, no. I have to find Seokjin hyung first. I need my job back first.” 

“Right~ Well, I think he might be with Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung in the studio.” 

“Okay, I’ll head there now.” 

Jungkook headed for the studio and stopped at the door hearing Seokjin and Namjoon talking. He breathed in slowly before walking in. “Um...hi, Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung.” 

They both looked up at him and grinned. “Hey there, stranger,” Namjoon said and gave Jungkook a fist bump. 

“Hi,” said Jungkook. His eyes scanned the studio. Not much had changed since he left. But someone was missing. Where was Yoongi? “Um…” 

“If you’re looking for Yoongi, he went up to the roof,” Seokjin said. 

“Uh, no. Well, yes, I’m looking for him, but I… wanted to talk to you first, hyung.” Jungkook bit his lip nervously. “Is… there a way I could get my job back? I’m better now and I promise it won’t happen again.” 

“No more showing up late?” 

“No.” 

“No more coming in drunk off your ?” 

“No more drinking at all.” 

“At all?” 

Jungkook nodded. “At all.” 

Seokjin let out a breath and looked down at Namjoon who shrugged. “I’ll give you two weeks to prove to me that you won’t fall back into that and then I’ll fully give your job back.” 

Jungkook grinned and bowed. “Thank you, hyung. I promise I won’t let you down this time.” 

Seokjin smiled and placed his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder. “Okay. Now, why don’t you go to the roof and have a bit of a chat with Yoongi? I think you might want to have some fresh air too.” 

Jungkook nodded quickly. “Okay.” He his heel and ran out of the studio. 

“You wanna bet that he won’t ask him?” Namjoon asked looking up at his hyung. 

“He’s definitely going to ask him. He’s a changed man now.” 

Namjoon smiled. “You’re right. And you know what? If he’s going to take his chance, I’m going to take mine.” He turned his chair around to face Seokjin. He gripped onto the other’s hands and looked up at him. “Hyung, marry me.” 

 

Jungkook made his way up to the roof to find Yoongi standing by the railing. He approached him slowly. “Hey, hyung. You okay?” he said softly trying to make sure not to scare Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked back at him and smiled. “Oh, you’re back. You look great.”

“Thanks. I feel great.” Jungkook walked up next to him and leaned against the railing. “So, Junghoon told me you two broke up. Sorry to hear that.” 

Yoongi shook his head. “No need to feel bad. It’s fine. We just didn’t work out is all…” 

“At least you two tried it.” 

“Yeah, I guess so. It’s just a little disappointing, you know? He was my first relationship in a long time so I was hoping it would have lasted longer than it did. But it’s fine.” Yoongi turned and leaned back against the railing. “If I’m being honest though, dating him was just a test to see if my feelings were real. I think they were in the beginning, but then I realized I wasn’t actually happy with him. I’m glad I can still be friends with him though. I hope that’s okay with you.” 

“It’s more than okay. I’m glad you two can be friends,” said Jungkook. “I’m sorry I restricted you from a great friendship with him for the last two years…” 

Yoongi laughed. “No, it’s okay.” 

They both stood in silence for a long moment until Yoongi broke it. “Jungkook, why did you do what you did? The drinking and stuff…” 

Jungkook stayed quiet thinking about what to say. “Because I was an idiot who didn’t know how to deal with his emotions. I got insanely jealous of you and Junghoon hitting it off so well that I couldn’t take it… Hence what happened the night of Hoseok hyung’s party… I know that I should have just asked you out instead of getting jealous, but…” He let out a long sigh. “When you left, I blamed myself. I waited too long and you decided to move on. So I… I fell into a dark place and I guess I even made some kind of a fake fantasy in my mind back to when everything was fine…” 

“Oh… Sorry then. I shouldn’t have left…” 

“No, no, please. It’s not your fault. It’s mine and mine alone. Instead of falling the way I did, I should’ve just went after you. Everything that happened to me is my fault.”

“Why didn’t you just call me? Why did you wait until I came back to Seoul?”

“I couldn’t tell you the reason for my actions. Only that I’m an idiot.”

Yoongi bit his lip and looked down and sniffled. “You were right that day… I should’ve just waited for you.”

Jungkook rose an eyebrow and stared at Yoongi in shock. There were tears in his hyung’s eyes. “Hyung, no. Don’t blame yourself for that.”

“No, you can’t tell me it’s not my fault. You did that because I left. Because I… I was only thinking about myself… You were unhappy because I left…” Yoongi’s voice was cracking as he spoke and it made Jungkook’s heart clench.

“Hyung, no. Don’t think like that.” He quickly cupped his hyung’s cheeks in his hands and wiped the tears from Yoongi’s eyes. “It’s not your fault. I was unhappy because I made myself unhappy by not taking my chance when it was there. If I blamed you, I wouldn’t have gotten myself through the last month.”

“W-What do you mean?”

“For the last month, I only thought of you and the possible chance that I had to be with you afterward. I thought of ways I should ask you properly but the problem is, I don’t know what I should do. But, it’s still what got me through. The possibility of being able to be the reason for the smile on your face and waking up next to you every morning.”

Yoongi’s cheeks flushed a bright pink and Jungkook had to resist the urge to kiss them repeatedly because it was too cute. “L-Look, uh, that day… I said some harsh things and whenever I think back to it, I always think about what I should’ve said differently or not have said at all and…” 

“No, hyung, don’t apologize. It’s alright. It gave me the rude awakening I needed.” Jungkook smiled and wipes the single tear and escaped Yoongi’s eye. “You know, because I kept hanging on to the chance that you may or may not give me, I have considered all of my options but I still don’t know what I should do. Should I kiss you? Ask you out on a date? Hold your hand? How should I ask you to be my boyfriend? Should I dress up in a nice tuxedo and bring you flowers? Should I make you a song or sing you a song? Or even get you into my bed and then—”

Yoongi let out a laugh and caught Jungkook’s hands in his and looked at the other in the eyes. “I don’t need anything special, Jungkook. I’m a simple guy. All you have to do is ask.”

Jungkook bit his lip nervously. “Are you sure that’s all?”

Yoongi nodded. “That’s all.”

Jungkook squeezed his hyung’s hands tightly. He didn’t ever want to let go of them. He looked at the other in the eyes and felt himself blush furiously. He glanced down to avoid eye contact and concentrated on their hands. “Hyung...do you… want to be my… boyfriend?”

Yoongi grinned and brought one of his hands up to Jungkook’s chin to make him look up at him. “Of course I’ll be your boyfriend. As long as you hold my hand every day.”

A smirk formed on Jungkook’s face and he hooked his arm around Yoongi’s waist to pull him close. “I’ll be doing more than holding your hand, but okay.” 

Yoongi snorted and bit back a smile. “Loser…”


Later that night, Yoongi and Jungkook were laying in bed, in each other’s arms. Since they got home after having dinner, this was all they were doing; cuddling and nothing else. Yoongi snuggled himself close to Jungkook’s chest and took in a deep breath. It felt natural to him being like this in Jungkook’s arms like this and he didn’t want it to end. 

Jungkook sighed contentedly and held Yoongi close. “I can’t believe I was missing out on this for two years. , I’m an idiot.” 

Yoongi laughed. “You think?” He drew small circles on Jungkook’s chest with his finger and peeked up at his new boyfriend. “You know, when you said you were going to be doing more than holding my hand, I didn’t think it was just going to be a long cuddle session. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some cuddling but…” 

“Uh, yeah, about that,” Jungkook spoke softly. “I’ve never been in a relationship before so, I don’t know anything about, well, anything.” 

“So, you’re a ?” 

“I’m so , I haven’t had my first kiss yet.” 

Yoongi couldn’t stop the smile from growing on his face. “That’s so cute.” 

“No, it’s not.” Jungkook blushed a bright red. 

Yoongi swiped his thumb over Jungkook’s cheek and grinned. “I can teach you everything I know then~ Just, are you sure you want to give all of those to me?” 

“I’m sure.” Jungkook gently ran his hand slowly down Yoongi’s back to his hips where he pulled his hyung closer. “I’ve thought about it a lot and there’s no one else I would rather share my firsts with than you.” 

Yoongi smiled. “Cute. Okay. Let’s start with a kiss first then~”

Jungkook pouted. “Aww, I thought we could start with something else, but if you insist.” 

Yoongi let out a loud laugh. “We’ll get to that later. Don’t worry. But one thing you should know about when we get to that…” 

“What’s that?” 

“Well, let’s just leave it as the neighbors are definitely going to hate us after tonight.” 

“What does that mean?” 

“It means I’m really loud. I mean, I’m not too worried about you. I’m going to teach you how to please me so…” 

Jungkook grinned. “Oh, okay~ To be honest, I always imagined you as being loud. Do you have any kinks I should know about?” 

“We’ll get to that later,” Yoongi replied, a soft blush forming on his cheeks. “Right now, you need to know the basics.”

“The basics on how to turn you on, right?” 

The smirk on Jungkook’s face made Yoongi suspicious but he didn’t care. He’s waited this long to get into Jungkook’s pants. He wasn’t going to ruin the mood now. Yoongi moved on top of Jungkook and straddled his hips. “Do you really not know anything about kissing?” 

“Well, I know some. I think.”

“Is everything you think you know just from watching ?” Yoongi asked with an eyebrow raised. 

Jungkook blushed. “No. Uh, well, some, but I watch a lot of romance movies too.”

Yoongi laughed. “Okay, first tip, don’t use any of the so-called ‘tips’ you got from . It’s unrealistic.” 

“Oh…” Jungkook pouted. “Okay… Then I know absolutely nothing.” 

Yoongi chuckled and leaned over Jungkook. “Don’t worry. It’s easy once you get the hang of it.” 

“I’m sure. It’s just that I know I shouldn’t compare myself but how the hell am I supposed to compare to Junghoon? He’s like a god according to all the people he’s slept with.” 

Yoongi shrugged. “He’s good, but I’ve had better.” 

Jungkook’s eyes widened. “What? Really? Oh my god. How? Wait, there’s someone better than Junghoon?” 

Yoongi snorted. “Yeah. It makes me quite jealous of Taehyung, but we can get you to be good at it too with practice.” 

“Wait, whoa, you mean Hoseok hyung?” Jungkook’s eyes widened as Yoongi nodded. “I’ll have to ask him for tips then…” 

Yoongi giggled softly. “I don’t think anyone can ever get to his level, but with lots of practice, I’m sure you can be a lot better than Junghoon is.”

“So, what I’m hearing is we’re going to be doing it every day?” Jungkook asked with a not-so-innocent grin forming on his face. His hands found their way to Yoongi’s and gave them a firm squeeze. 

Yoongi snickered. “If you want to. Just know that if your gets in the way of my work, you’re sleeping on the couch.” 

“So, no at work, then. Got it… But what if we’re done early or something and everyone is somewhere else? Then can we?” 

“If you’re lucky, but can we not get into that right now? We’re about to have our first kiss with each other. Don’t kill the mood.” 

“Ah, okay. Sorry.”

The older rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” 

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi and reached up to touch his cheek. There were so many beautiful details about Yoongi he never realized he was in love with until now. The cute little moles that dotted his face, his cute nose, the softness of his skin, the curve of his lips, and the cute small pout that was on it. Jungkook sat up slowly and rested his hands at Yoongi’s hips. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s shoulders as a soft blush ran across his cheeks. 

Jungkook smiled and brushed his lips against the blush. “What’s wrong?” 

“I’ve been wanting this for so long. I can’t believe it’s finally about to happen. I almost feel like I’m dreaming.” 

“Don’t worry. It’s real, hyung.” Jungkook nudged Yoongi’s cheek with his nose. “So, let’s not wait any longer, yeah?”

Yoongi nodded. “Yeah.” He slowly leaned in stopping only for Jungkook to relax a little. “Relax,” he whispered to him softly and connected their lips to each others. Yoongi felt his heart do a happy flip as they kissed. He hoped that this wasn’t a dream, and even if it was a dream, he didn’t want it to end. It was a feeling of euphoria that he had never felt before and he was sure Jungkook felt it, too. He pulled back on the kiss and they locked eyes. 

“Is it always like that?” Jungkook asked.

Yoongi chuckled softly. “It can be better,” he replied and pushed Jungkook back down onto the bed and leaned over him. “Are you ready for it?” 

“I was born ready,” Jungkook joked making Yoongi laugh. 

“You loser.”

“I’m your loser now.” 

Yoongi grinned. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” 

“Good, because you’re stuck with me.” Jungkook grinned and pulled Yoongi down and flipped their positions so he was on top. “So, hyung, why do you like being called kitten?”

Immediately, a dark blush found its way to Yoongi’s cheeks. “H-How do you know about that?”

“Taehyung told me about it a while ago. But I decided not to say anything about it until the right moment and I think this might be the right moment.” 

“It’s just… it started from the first time I ever had . That kink and my leather jacket kink came from that. I don’t wanna explain about it right now…” 

“Should I call you that then?” 

“I-If you want…” 

Jungkook grinned. “Okay then, kitten~” 

Yoongi groaned softly. “, it sounds so good coming out of your mouth…”  

“Does it, kitten?” Jungkook said with a smirk.

Yoongi pulled Jungkook down into a greedy kiss and spoke between their kisses. “I hate you. You planned this, didn’t you?…” 

Jungkook smirked against Yoongi’s lips. “You love it though, don’t you?” 

“Stop talking and screw me already…” 

“As you wish, kitten.”