Coffee Break

This Love Undecagon...

 

 

Taecyeon wasn’t the only one who received a special birthday bash. My birthday actually falls in the same month, a few weeks before his. I used to think us December babies would have some kind of understanding, but even now I still don’t understand what the shirt Taecyeon got me is supposed to mean. It should be funny right? Because the boys were laughing, along with Renn-unnie and Kass. Even Mai seemed amused by it, although it was paired with the rolling of the eyes which wasn’t a surprise since it’s typical Mai behaviour.


Speaking of birthdays, we’ve celebrated Renn-unnie’s birthday this year, and according to the home page Junsu, Junho, and Chansung are coming up in the next few months, followed by Wooyoung and Nichkhun. Kass is an April baby- it’s rather interesting to note that almost everyone’s birthday falls on the first half of the year except mine and Taecyeon’s. If you count Christmas, I wonder how much the boys spend on gifts in that span of a few of months.


Oh wait. Mai. Does anyone know when Mai’s birthday is? I remember the only reason we found out about Renn-unnie’s birthday was because of Ian-shi, but Mai doesn’t have anyone like Ian-shi at the workplace. I’m certain we didn’t celebrate her birthday, and she never mentioned anything about it. I should ask her.


Anyways, we didn’t do much for my birthday. It was just one of those girls’ night in. You know like those slumber parties, aside for the fact that we all lived under the same roof and there was no need for sleeping bags and stuff, although Mai did make an exception of allowing Renn and Kass to stay in our room for the night. The only reason Taecyeon’s party was bigger, I guess, was because it so happened to fall near Christmas- two days after to be exact. I prefer a small party anyway, just us girls and no uninvited guests.


Oh that reminds me, is it just me or is there something fishy going on between the maknaes? I mean, did you see how worked up Junho got over that present he got for Mai? If he got it for her, he wouldn’t have looked as though he was gonna kill someone because of it. Maybe he was just embarrassed. He must’ve been glad when 2AM “crashed” the party. Although I’m not so sure about Chansung and Kass...


 


 

Taec: How does she still not get it?

Khun: Did you try explaining it to her?

Taec: Well...

Chan: Hey, everyone’s birthdays does fall on the first half of the year.

Jay: Fuu forgot my birthday! I’m an April baby too.

Kass: I thought Fuu-unnie would know umma’s birthday. They are roommates.

Ho: Maybe I should have asked Mai when her birthday was...

Woo: Does anyone know when Mai’s birthday is?

Taec: The girls had a party and we weren’t invited?!

Su: It was a girls’ night in.

Mai: My point exactly.

Renn: It’s the only way Mai would ever let us sleep in her room.

Ho: There is nothing fishy going on between us.

Kass: You did kinda overreact over umma’s present.

Chan: Not helping, Kass.