Breaktime

This Love Undecagon...

Is there anything Ho and Chan haven’t told their hyungs? I mean Jay knowing my name, Taec knowing about my favourite ice-cream. Like what was that? I just hope they haven’t said anything about my motorcycle, but knowing those two I’m not holding my breath. The doorman’s already questioned me about it. I don’t know what to tell them though. It’s not as if I stole it right?


How I ended up considering those two as my best friends I’ll never know. Classes would definitely be a bore without their little antics, although these past few weeks... It’s been quiet. I can’t stand seeing my friends like this. Actually, I can’t stand this miserable mood coming from everyone. They smile and tell you “It’s fine,” but it’s really not. All those fake smiles, fake laughs... ugh. If you’re sad then say so, don’t put up a mask when you know everyone is going through the same thing.


This whole “MySpace Controversy” is doing everyone’s head in. I understand why everyone’s depressed, I really do, but this isn’t helping anyone, and they should know that. Stuff happens, you learn from your mistakes and experiences, and overcome any obstacles that get thrown at you. There’s no point dwelling in the past, it’s not like we can change it right? If only this wasn’t just a rant in my mind, but I know they’re hurting; they are, and he is. I just wish I could see them smile again. A genuine smile, and not a forced one.


It’s not just the boys that have done a complete 180 with their moods, the unnies have as well. Not so much Fuu-unnie, thankfully, since we both just met them, but since Renn-unnie and Mai-umma have known the boys longer, it seems to have really affected them too...


Mai-umma’s been harsher than usual. I had no idea she could get any colder than her normal self. She tells me she’s fine (that stupid excuse again) but she’s at JYPE from morning till night, and she’s even started buying take out food for us. Yes you heard me, take out. I guess it makes sense since she gets home late and has no time to cook, but honestly, I have no idea what she’s up to till then. She can’t be in the studio all day can she?


But her absence at home doesn’t even compare to Renn-unnie’s. Unnie’s been MIA ever since the controversy for who knows how long and I’m getting really worried. I get that she and Jay had something going but I miss him too, we all do! You don’t see me running off to hide. I’ve asked around, and no one’s seen her. I’ve been told that it’s usual for her to appear and disappear without anyone’s knowledge, but now she doesn’t appear at all. I only see traces of her existence in the mornings when things have been moved in our shared room. ...At least our room isn’t as messy as before, not saying it’s all her but...


On a much lighter note, did anyone catch Mai-umma and Junho holding hands back in Chapter 5? Umma was blushing too, so cute! I wonder if their fingers were intertwined... and with the whole aegyo thing as well. Who knew umma was capable of such *cannot think of appropriate word*. Anywho, Ho’s not the only one who’s getting in on the action. Wooyoung was holding onto her hand a few chapters ago too! Intense stuff! Although I’m not exactly sure who’d I vote for, go umma!


Which reminds me, I’m pretty confident Fuu-unnie’s crushing on Taec. Not that I wasn’t before, but seeing her when she’s around him just confirms it. And I wasn’t kidding about the whole helping her with her Korean. She needs it and since Taec’s competent in both English and Korean, it’s a double kill.


Ugh I can’t stop thinking about this whole controversy! If I ever find out who caused this scandal, they won’t ever see the light of day. The leader will be back, even if it means me flying over to Seattle and dragging that b-boying of his back to Seoul. Esshh, so violent Kass. This shows how sleep deprived you are... I can’t believe I’m resulting to violence. Tsk tsk Kass.


Oh shoot. I hope the lecturer didn’t notice me dozing off again... This is why I need Ho and Chan to be here. My own personal shields~



*crickets*

Chansung: Guys, I know the mood’s been down lately, but Kass is right, we should lighten up.

*crickets*

Chansung: Guys!

Khun: What, no popcorn?

Wooyoung: Did somebody say ice cream?

Junho: I can so keep a secret. It’s Chan here that can’t!

Junsu: So that is Kass-ssi’s motorcycle.

Fuu: Wait, how do I act? I’m not crushing on anyone! Seriously!

Junsu: Wait, she stole it?

Khun: I didn’t know she had it in her.

Taec: So, Fuu likes me ae? *winks*

Renn: Please leave the winking to Khun. It’s for the greater good.

Junho: Noona! You’re... here?

Fuu: Kass, I think you should be careful not to over emphasize the situation between Mai and --

Junho: I was not holding Mai-ah’s hand. She was holding mine!

Wooyoung: Mai-ah hurt her wrist. I was massaging it for her. Cause it hurt... I was being nice!

Mai: I’d like you guys not to remind me, thanks.

Jay: Woo’s getting his game on. But Junho looked like he enjoyed the hand holding back then too.

Mai: ...

Taec: Jay, you’re back! *hugs*

Jay: *takes a breath* And there will be no dragging of any Seattle b-boy’s Kass.

Chansung: That girl’s still sleeping in class, again. *sighs*

Junho: That’s why she’s failing.