Dance Break

This Love Undecagon...

Who did I get? I’m not telling, although I’m not that happy with my Secret Santa. Not that I don’t like them or anything, it’s just I have absolutely no idea what to buy. What do you get someone you barely know?


I guess you can say it’s my fault. I mean, I know them, all of them, by presence only you could say. Kass has the hardest time waking up in the morning, and seems to have a good eye for fashion. Fuu is kind of like me, not fashion wise mind you, but she’s neat and organized, and I’ve caught her cooking a few times, her baking’s not that bad. You could say Fuu’s fashion is similar to Renn’s. Simple and comfortable, when she’s not in the office anyway. I’ll give Fuu points for her sophisticated look. Renn on the other hand... Well, at least she’s comfortable in her clothes. She doesn’t look like a hobo, and she doesn’t dress like Taec, so she’s good in my books.


Taec, well, he’s working on it. Our tallest is exactly how you see him, in variety shows. Loud and cute? Trying to be cute anyway, when he’s not being a dork. The dorky giant that eats almost as much as the maknae. Chansung eats the most, as I’m sure everyone knows, but he’s surprisingly mature for the youngest. He thinks before he speaks, usually anyway, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t cute in a sense. Chansung’s like a big kid, and I am fully aware of the oxymoron in that statement, but he just is. Same goes with Junsu, the dorkiness, or weirdness, or whatever. He’s a lot louder than you think, loud and animated. I guess you could say he’s the most “gangster” of our boys and he continuously talks in dialect, something I had a lot of trouble understanding when I first came here. Unlike him, Wooyoung’s satoori only comes out on the rare occasion. And like Junsu, he’s a lot different than you think. He’s serious and much quieter off camera although he still has that witty sense of humor. Something that Junho tries too hard to achieve, but he makes it up for it. He, and Wooyoung, catch the choreography the fastest, and I would say execute the moves the best.


As you can see, nothing in all that I’ve described would actually help me in picking out a gift, and is it bad that talking about our best dancers reminds me of Jay? I guess you can say I’m a little surprised that everyone’s recovered so quickly, I mean, it is a good thing, it’s a great thing actually, so maybe I’m just being weird. We’re having a gift exchange thingy, and is it wrong that I think he should be part of this?


Anyway, in the end, as long as the boys are back to normal. I wonder if any of them hate me for being extra strict on them during their Heartbeat rehearsals. In a way you can say I was fully aware of the way I was acting but I didn’t care, not at the time anyway. Now that I look back on it I probably should have been more understanding, but his departure just made me more aware of things I hadn’t considered at the time, that there was something I was trying to avoid. Well, I deserve any ill feelings sent my way I guess. Or maybe I’m just over thinking things. It’s a bad habit.


Oh wait, there’s seven of them. I forgot Khun. Oops.




Khun: I can’t believe you forgot about me.
Renn: *nods* I can’t believe you forgot about Khun.

Jay: You mean I could join the exchange if I want to?

Taec: Dude! Yeah, join the exchange, but we’ll have to pick names again.

Junho: YES! Let’s pick names again!

Wooyoung: Why, didn’t like the name you got?

Chansung: Stop making it so obvious Junho.

Junho: I’m NOT!

Kass: You still haven’t told me who you wanted Junho.

Wooyoung: Who did you want Junho?

Junho: SO... Kass finds trouble waking up at home as well, like you don’t get enough sleep in class.

Kass: Yah! I just happen to like my sleep, thank you very much.

Taec: You’re just like me!

Junsu: You can’t compare yourself to Kass, she has way better fashion sense than you Taec.

Taec: I’m not that bad.

Khun: Sure you aren’t.

Chansung: Fuu can bake?! How come you never bake me anything?

Fuu: Oh...should...should I bake you something?

Renn: Junho, nice try changing the subject.

Junsu: Yo! No one’s commented on my gangster-ness yet.

Khun: Mai, I still can’t believe you forgot about me.


Mai: FINE. Khun. He’s our prince charming, happy now?