Breaktime

This Love Undecagon...


Is it just me or does ice cream bring people closer together? First it was that conversation with Taec when he bought me ice cream and I suggested that he and Fuu get to know each other better, I think I did a fairly good job at that if I do say so myself. Then it was when I offered Wooyoung ice cream that day on campus and we’ve been much closer than before, mind you, if it weren’t for me gaining a job at JYPE and moving into the company dorms, I would never be able to afford ice cream for two.


Because I was paying as an international student, it seemed like my whole paycheck from the bar went to the rent of my campus dorm. Since my roommate was an actual resident of Korea, she still had a loaded wallet at the end of the week even with her less-paying job. Lucky.


Speaking of motorcycles, I have a feeling that everyone thinks I stole it or something. Technically it’s not stealing, it was just there in my dad’s garage, in all its glory; that soft, vinyl padded seat, the grip on the handle bars that seem to fit perfectly in my hand, the hint of metallic orange on the cylindrical valves, the 5.8 gallon fuel tank, 1352 cc engine displacement, the four- engine, sleek black finish and that start up sound of the first ignition... ahem what was I talking about?


Oh right, dorms, of course. I remember that first day I moved into the company dorm like it was just yesterday, but not in a good way. It was probably my fault though. I had left my helmet on when I arrived at the dorm, Mai-umma took one look at me and walked away, without a word. It wasn’t as though I was part of some motorcycle ga-- nevermind. Renn-unnie was less hostile to me; at least she greeted me and offered her room to me. Maybe that’s why umma still hasn’t taken that much of a liking to me... who knows?


Some of the songs in the 1:59pm album are oddly fitting to what has happened recently. I wonder if Jay has seen 2PM’s comeback stage? I bet he has, well I hope so anyway. Do Korean music shows air in Seattle? The boys did really well on their Heartbeat performances don’t you think? I mean like wow, did they look hot, especially Junsu and Wooyoung. Uwahh~




Junho: It’s always ice cream with those two.

Wooyoung: Which is why we are such good friends now.

Chansung: That’s only cause you got free ice cream.

Wooyoung: *takes bag of popcorn and throws it out the window*

Chansung: *gasps* Woodongie, what was that for?! *pouts*

Fuu: *hands more popcorn to Chansung*

Khun: She paid for you? Isn’t that the guy’s job?

Taec: Khun, it wasn’t a date, was it?

Junsu: Their dorms are free?

Fuu: Wow, Kass sure knows a lot about motorcycles.

Junho: Can I take it out for a spin?

Mai: If you want to crash, then yes, please go ahead.

Renn: Actually the way she described the bike was pretty much just it.

Jay: Of course I watched the comeback stage! What kind of leader would I be if I didn’t?

Junsu: Kass-ah thinks I’m hot?

Taec: *snorts* She said we all looked hot.

Junsu: But she specifically said “Junsu”.

Jay: That’s gotta be a conspiracy.