Something New

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of all the concepts why does it have to be Love? Mina and Momo were trying to brainstorm the kind of 'love' they wanted to show the audience. 

It's day 1 of their practice and Momo just received an information that the contest that they are participating will have a concept and the theme will be 'This is Love'. 

"Can we call it a day? My head hurts" Mina said trying to avoid this situation.

Honestly, her creativeness is starting to creep up on her and this is the first time that she hates it. There's a lot of concepts going through her mind but of course, she won't tell Momo. She still doesn't want to dance. It's been a long time since the last time she danced and she just don't want to embarrass herself in front of Momo. 

"Okay" Mina looked at Momo shocked. She wasn't expecting that. She was expecting Momo to whine like a kid or force her to show her dance skills but no, Momo just grabbed her phone and started to watch some dance practice videos.

"Okay?" Mina furrowed her eyebrows. She sat beside Momo still thinking on what the girl might be thinking. 

Mina wasn't sure and doesn't even know how Momo does it but there are times when within just a look in her eyes, without words, Mina understood her loud and clear. But then there are times that Momo is just too unpredictable and it's frustrating her. Momo is like a puzzle that she can't solve.

"You know, you seem to be that kind of person who never break their promises. I know you just need some time to adjust and gather some courage. You'll do it eventually"

Momo can read her like an open book. She knows the every hidden meaning behind her little actions or words. Momo was actually right. She hates breaking promises. If she broke one, even how small it is, it will bother her for weeks.

"Don't expect me to be like them. Just like Mr. Fox, you tamed me. That's what makes me unique. That's what make me special" Momo grinned at her.

"I-I don't understand" Momo is making her frustrated. She can't understand anything and yet she knows that what Momo have said is the truth.

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. And from what I can see, I also tamed you Ms. Myoi. With that being said, We're responsible for each other" 

---

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are hanging out in Jihyo's coffee shop. Tzuyu have already introduced Chaeyoung to everyone except for Mina who is nowhere to be found. 

"Where's Sana Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked. Well, who wouldn't wonder when Tzuyu and Sana are always together. 

"You didn't know?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. Chaeyoung just shook her head.

"She's with Dahyun Unnie. I thought you knew" She said making Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"Dahyun Unnie didn't told me" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Sana Unnie seems to like Dahyun Unnie a lot.." Tzuyu said almost a whisper but Chaeyoung heard it clearly.

"Should I be worried?" Chaeyoung joked but honestly, she felt threatened. Sana is one of the greatest masterpiece that God have ever created. Anyone can fall for her.

"No, I'm actually the one that's worried" Tzuyu said as she massaged her temples. This is really stressing her out.

"Why is that? You like Sana Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as she took a sip of her coffee. It's coffee that they are drinking but seems like some tea was about to be spilled.

Tzuyu slightly shook her head and took a sip of her own coffee. Chaeyoung could see how special and how important Sana is to Tzuyu. For a short period of time she have known her, she have already seen how much Tzuyu values Sana eventhough there are times that Tzuyu tries to hide it. Eyes don't lie, She can see love in Tzuyu's eyes everytime she looks at Sana. Whether it's in platonic way or not, the love that Tzuyu has for Sana is genuine and sincere. 

"If there's nothing going between you and Dahyun Unnie, I would do nothing and just let them be. But in this case, eventhough you two aren't official yet, I don't want Sana Unnie to be the cause of any misunderstanding between the two of you" Tzuyu explained. 

Though Chaeyoung doesn't really want to admit it and wanted to be understanding, she's actually jealous. Dahyun always told her where she is eventhough she doesn't ask, but now, Dahyun even lied that she's staying at home. She actually asked Dahyun to hang out with them but the latter declined and said she wanted to rest.

Chaeyoung was actually confused right now. She doesn't know what to do. She thought that Sana have a crush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter