3: Feelings

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina just finished all of her work. It's already 4am and she still doesn't want to sleep. It's weird that she used to be a sleepy head but right now sleep is something that she still wanted but barely gets. Her mind is just too noisy and there's no way to stop it. She just wished Tzuyu was there to accompany her. Tzuyu's presence is enough to calm her. 

"Don't leave me please. I'll change I promise. Just comeback to me" 

"Tsk! I believed you! But what did you do? You betrayed me! She's my friend for god sake Mina!" 

Mina couldn't forget those words. Mina couldn't forget the anger, the disgust and mostly the pain in her face. She never really wanted to hurt her but their relationship is too toxic leaving Mina with no choice but to end it.

"We had the fair share of mistakes but why do I have to suffer the most?" Mina sighed as she closes her eyes. 

"You said you can't live without me and even threatened me that you will kill yourself if I leave you but where are you now? You are in someone's arms sleeping soundly" Mina said with a bitter laugh.

"You jerk!" Mina scoffed. 

It's been three years and people kept on insisting that she haven't moved on yet and still bitter about her ex but that's not it. That girl ruined her life. She's Mina's first love but that witch is nothing but a headache and a heartache. It's not that she haven't moved on, it's not that she's still bitter about her ex, it's just that Mina had been experiencing emotional trauma and of course, no one will understand that. No one cares about her feelings anyways. Every time she tries to open up, they will just say 'move on already'. Are they just stupid or they just didn't listen very well?

--

Mina needs a coffee. Maybe Jihyo is right, coffee wakes her up from reality. She went to Jihyo's coffee shop, ordered her favorite coffee caramel and sat at her favorite spot. 

Mina sighed deeply as she once again, being haunted by the past. Mina tends to over think whenever she's alone and this is why she needs Tzuyu or Sana beside her. There are no quiet moments at times like this. Intrusive thoughts are always there. She kept on thinking and thinking about everything eventhough it's nonsense. 

"Hi!" a familiar voice disrupted her thoughts.

"Are you always here or are you following me?" Mina raised an eyebrow as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Both" Momo answered which made the both of them laughed. 

Mina won't lie, she likes Momo's company. Just like what she have said, she just felt safe and comfortable with Momo.

"Do you have work today?" Momo asked. "No" Mina answered raising an eyebrow.

"Great! Let's go to the studio"

---

"Sana Unnie, calm down! Stop flirting with the photographer's assistant!" Tzuyu said as she dragged Sana by her collar. 

"I'm not flirting! I'm just being friendly! And you are the one who needs to calm down!" Sana said on her defense.

"You just said she is cute and you kept on talking to her" Tzuyu release her hold on Sana and looked at her annoyed. 

"Aww are you jealous Tzuyu baby?" Sana gave her a flirty smile. 

"I'm serious! Can you just flirt MODERATELY? Or just like what Mina Unnie have always told me, FLIRT RESPONSIBLY" 

"First of all, Like what I've said, I'm not flirting! Dahyun is just so cute and we will meet her again soon isn't it better if we are friends with our workmates?" 

"Then why aren't you friends with Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Who is Chaeyoung?" Sana asked confused.

"THE FREAKING PHOTOGRAPHER!"

"Hey any problem here?" Chaeyoung asked when she heard Tzuyu.

"Can we like use another model other than her? This girl is getting on my nerves" Tzuyu said then walked away.

"Don't mind her she's angry 24/7" Sana gave Chaeyoung an apologetic smile. 

"Well, she's too beautiful to be angry" Chaeyoung said as she looked at the pictures she took on her camera. Tzuyu was indeed a beauty.

"You have a crush on Tzuyu don't you?" Sana looked at Chaeyoung suspiciously. They might fight most of the time but Sana will always be protective of Tzuyu.

For Sana, Tzuyu is one of the most genuine person she have ever met. Tzuyu might look tough and cold most of the time but there are also times where Tzuyu was naive and vulnerable. 

"Complimenting a person doesn't mean you have a crush on them. Look at this, isn't this a masterpiece?" Chaeyoung showed Sana all her shots of Tzuyu. 

Sana's jaw just dropped. Since she's always with Tzuyu, it seems like she forgot how breathtaking Tzuyu can be. It's not that Tzuyu is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter