Blast from the Past

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo can't help but notice how Mina seems to be more quiet eversince she got a chat from someone Momo doesn't know who. She's been chatting someone for a while now.

Deep thoughts. Mina is in deep thoughts. Momo was trying not to interfere since it looks like something personal but Mina seems to be really bothered by it and needed someone to talk to.

"If they are bothering you then stop chatting them" Momo grinned at Mina.

"I-it's..it's my ex" Mina confessed. She was expecting Momo to bombard her with 'You shouldn't talk to her', 'are you crazy?' or anything that Jisoo would tell her but she didn't.

"She want you back?" Momo said it casually which made the both of them laughed.

"I don't know" Mina said looking down at her lap.

"Do you want her back?"

"No! Of course not!" Mina immediately said. Momo just nodded and decided not to be nosy. It seems like it's a very sensitive topic to Mina anyways.

"S-she's.. She got issues.." Mina knows that aside from Jisoo, Momo is the only one she could talk to about Jennie. Tzuyu and Sana doesn't know about this at all.

"I mean, she's nice but has lot of issues" She wanted to tell Momo about everything but heck, she doesn't even know where to start.

"You can just say she's a messed up person or even worse than that I don't mind" Momo joked as she saw Mina struggling with choosing the right words. 

"Just read this" Mina said as she tossed her phone to Momo. 

'I've found someone better than you'

Without saying anything Momo quickly replied in behalf of Mina.

'Then why the hell are you still chatting me?'

The other messages consists of nothing but trying to prove Mina that she's already moved on and doing well which is of course doesn't really make any sense.

'They told me you are still single. Hope you'll find the one for you'

Momo laughed at the reply which made Mina look over her phone. 

"Having fun?" Mina laughed as she saw Momo's reply. 

'Already found her'

Momo quickly replied, placed her head on Mina's shoulder, took a selfie and send it to Mina's ex.

"Here you go. If ever she's bothering you, just tell me. I'll teach that girl some lesson" Momo gave Mina back her cellphone.

"She's drunk" Mina said which made Momo raised her eyebrow.

"Mina, it's 9 in the morning" Mina just shrugged.

"She only chats me when she's drunk. She'll regret it when she's sober. It's always been like that" 

"Then let's talk to her more so that she'll have more regrets when she's sober" Momo said as she snatched Mina's phone. 

Mina can be mean. She can if she wants to. Jisoo is a witness at how cruel she can be. Since Jennie always chats her when she's drunk, it's the only time where Mina could actually tell her what she feel about everything. For example, Jennie once asked her what is it like dating her?Mina straight up told her it was the worst. She even said imagine dating a jerk. Yes, that's Myoi Mina everyone. 

Jennie deserves every inch of attitude Mina was giving her but like what have been said, Mina can be mean and not just mean but REALLY MEAN, She's Jessica Jung and Chou Tzuyu's cousin anyways, it runs from the blood. There are times that even though Jisoo is laughing at her replies from Jennie, Jisoo needs to remind her to take it easy since Jennie is some sensitive witch and can be suicidal sometimes.

"Why would you like this girl anyways? She's not that pretty, her personality , she's crazy" Momo said looking at Jennie's profile.

"Believe me, I don't know either" Mina sighed as she shook her head. 

"Tell me something about you. How many exes do you have?" Mina threw a pillow on Momo to catch her attention. She's really having fun talking to her drunk ex.

"None. I mean, I go on a date sometimes but that just it. I don't talk to them after or maybe keep them as a friend. It's hard to find someone these days. You know, someone who's ready for some serious relationship not just a fling"

True. What Momo have said was nothing but the truth. This is also the reason why Mina is still single. She haven't found anyone who is worthy of her time.

Mina knows her worth. Her friends always describes her as a woman with substance. Jennie might try to get in her insecurities but it never worked. Jennie might say things like Mina is getting fat or she's ugly but these things isn't enough to bring Mina down. Her parents have said worse anyways.

"Ugly? This witch called you ugly? Dude are you sure this is your ex? Have she seen your face? You can wear a garbage bag yet you would still look fine" Momo said furiously. She must've read Jennie's messages. Mina just chuckled.

Again, Mina knows her worth. She knows it but Momo proves it. Momo can be really playful most of the time but she never made Mina feel uncomfortable. She's a scaredy cat and Mina have seen it before when Sana and Tzuyu were discussing about the horror movie they just watched. Momo turned pale that time and yet, she's here being brave protecting Mina from her ex.

"I've hurt her... I've hurt her..." Mina suddenly said as flashbacks suddenly went through her mind. 

"Is that why you are still talking to her?" Guilt. Momo guessed right when she saw Mina nodded. 

"I liked her friend, Lisa" Mina confessed looking down at her lap. She didn't just break her relationship with Jennie but also the friendship between her, Lisa and Jennie.

It was a chaos. It feels like the world is ending. How many times does a heart could break? Just when she thought she's slowly healing this thing happened.

"Mina she's my friend for god sake!" Jennie was furious. Mina didn't say anything but looked away. She's expressionless. There's no guilt, no fear, no anger, nothing. There's nothing which made Jennie more frustrated.

"How could you betray me?!" Jennie cried.

When she and Jennie broke up, Lisa was the one who comforts her. She knows everything that happened to Jennie and Mina. Don't get her wrong, Lisa in fact, doesn't really have any intention to seduce or snatch Mina away from Jennie. She's actually the one who explain to Mina on what Jennie might felt during this kind of situation.

This whole thing started when Mina suddenly realized all the things Lisa have done for her. She realized how great Lisa is. And before Mina knew it, she already had a crush on Lisa. She knows how that sometimes crush can be something deeper so she decided confess her crush for her so that Lisa could help to control her if she's being too sweet or might looks like she's flirting. Take note, JUST A CRUSH it's not that deep. She just found her attractive. She just appreciates everything that Lisa have done for her and eventhough Lisa has most of the things that Mina looked for i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter