Faith in Love

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina have been riding her skateboard wandering around town for almost an hour now. She's been thinking a lot lately. She's been thinking alot about Momo. Truth is, Mina is just so scared. People will say it's all in the past but no, if it's all in the past then why is it haunting her now?

Mina sighed and stopped at Jihyo's coffee shop. She ordered her coffee and sat at the seat near Jeongyeon. She's the one who causes the chaos on Mina's mind anyways. Why does she have to say that Momo was asking how is she doing? She could've kept it in herself anyways.

"She's in the studio" Jeongyeon said with a smirk on her face as she placed Mina's coffee on the table. 

"I'm not asking" Mina stubbornly said.

"And I'm just saying" Jeongyeon playfully winked at her and went back to her station. Mina was about to take a sip of her coffee when she saw some note on the cup.

'Myoi Mina ❤ Hirai Momo

Go get your girl :)' 

"Yoo Jeongyeon" Mina glared at Jeongyeon who playfully blew her a kiss. Mina pouted, grabbed her drink and approached Jeongyeon. 

"If this didn't end up well you owe me a daily supply of coffee for a year Yoo" Mina said which made Jeongyeon laugh.

"Good luck Myoi"

--

This is definitely not the scenario on her mind. She expect Momo to be upset but she didn't expect her to lock out of the studio. Momo's class was already finished and was about to go home but when she saw Mina she quickly run towards the studio and locked the door. 

Mina sighed as she placed Mr. Fox in front of the door while she sat beside it. There's a lot of things Mina would want to say. Momo definitely deserves an apology and an explanation on why she acted like that. She really wanted to talk to her and she's willing to wait.

"She looked at me as if she saw a ghost. Do I look like a ghost Mr. Fox?" Mina pouted as she talks to her dear plushie. 

"Well you kinda ghosted her so..." Mina knows that Jeongyeon isn't there but if she is, she would probably say that to her.

Mina sighed waiting patienly for Momo. She started humming to some random songs to entertain herself. Momo on the other hand doesn't really know why she acted that way. She's been missing her a lot and now that she's there, she just run and locked her out. 

"Momo, you are an idiot" Momo said to herself as she facepalm. She sighed to calm herself down and was about to open the door when she heard Mina singing.

"The feeling that I'm feeling Now that I don't hear your voice Or have your touch and kiss your lips 'Cause I don't have a choice Oh, what I wouldn't give To have you lying by my side Right here, cause baby"

Mina's voice is just so soft and so beautiful. Momo didn't want to interrupt her but she wanted to see Mina so bad. She slowly crack the door open and take a peek on what Mina is doing. 

 "When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby, please 'Cause we belong together"

Mina is just so cute. She's sitting beside Mr. Fox like a child and singing her heart out as she looks at Mr. Fox while holding it's paw. 

"H-hi.." Momo awkwardly greets her. Mina looked up to her and gave her a smile. 

"Hey.." Mina greeted back as she grabbed Mr. Fox and stood up.

"I'm sorry. I was just surprised" Momo explained as she looked at Mr. Fox who is cutely dress up like Mina. 

"No, it's my fault. I just felt that I let you down that I can't even bear to face you" Mina confessed. Momo kept her silence and just stare at Mr. Fox.

"M-Momo?" 

"Oh! I missed you!" Well, Momo didn't really expect that she would suddenly confess to Mina. She looked at Mina who is blushing really hard. She's embarrassed but Momo is Momo, she just can't stop herself from voicing out her thoughts when it comes to Mina. 

"I-I missed you too Momo" Mina said shyly.

---

"Love?" Tzuyu whispered as she looked at the wallpaper of her phone. It's the candid photo which Chaeyoung took. At first Tzuyu made it her wallpaper because of the aesthetics but now, Tzuyu likes it because of Sana. She doesn't exactly know why but Sana look so good in that photo. Maybe it's her dress? Her make up? Whatever it is, it's still Tzuyu's favorite photo.

"So... Sana huh?" Jessica threw herself on the couch beside Tzuyu.

"If you are going to tease me Unnie I swear-"

"No. I'm not going to tease you I just didn't saw it coming" Jessica said and looked at Tzuyu as if she's thinking.

"You are the only one who said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter