4: One Step Back

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love is an open dooooorrrr!!!" Momo sang can't stop herself singing along the movie they are watching. Mina let out a chuckle and just joined Momo.

"Say goodbye (say goodbye) to the pain of the past We don't have to feel it any more Love is an open door Love is an open door Life can be so much more
With you (with you) With you (with you) Love is an open door" Momo sang Prince Hans' part while Mina sang Anna's.

"Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?" Momo said still imitating Prince Hans. Mina chukled.

"Can I say something even crazier? No" Mina deadpanned. 

"Yah! How dare you reject me?!" Momo sulked which made Mina laughed.

"You can't marry someone you just met" She chuckled. Mina looked outside the window and smiled softly.

It's already late and she's still in Momo's apartment. Well, there's a reason for that. Mina is getting really close to Momo and if you are Myoi Mina, that's a bad thing. She's the kind of person who usually drop a person in her life without any second thoughts or holding backs. She usually doesn't care if she'll hurt a person or not but it's Momo that we are talking about. She's different from all the people she have met. And for her to be this close to Momo in just a short period of time scares Mina. She needs to take a step back.

Mina have gone through a lot. She's still broken from all the things that happened to her life and she's afraid of what Momo's role might be in her life. Will she fix her or break her?

"It's so nice to meet you. I apologize but this might be the last time you'll ever see me" Mina said which made Momo caught off guard.

"Stop joking" Momo glared at Mina. This time, it's Mina who held onto the hem of Momo's shirt.

"I'm sorry Momo" Mina gave her an apologetic smile.

"No. I'll wait for you everyday in the coffee shop" Momo said stubbornly.

"I won't go there then" This used to be easy for Mina but Momo's sad face, maybe just maybe hurts her cold heart. 

"Let's make a deal" Momo said which surprised Mina since this isn't really the way she thought Momo would react.

"Momo, I'm serious"

"And you think I'm not?" Momo stared at Mina and Mina couldn't really do anything but sigh.

"What is it?"

"I know your fears. You are afraid that I might be one of those temporary people in your life but I'm not. I'm willing to stay as long as you let me" 

"That's what they said..." Mina whispered but Momo heard her.

"So, here's the deal. If we see each other coincidentally, that means I meant to stay in your life. But if we didn't, let's just forget everything" Momo stuck her pinky finger up still being cautious that a hand shake might be too much for Mina. 

"You won't stalk me don't you?" Mina eyed her suspiciously. "No, I won't!" Momo whined.

"Then why are you so confident that we will see each other again?" Mina asked still suspicious about Momo. 

"Because you are my rose! We might need to be separated this time but I know, we will see each other again" Momo said with full of determination in her eyes.

"If that's so, you need to sing for me when we meet again" This time it's Mina who offered her pinky finger to Momo.

"Then, you'll dance with me when we meet again" Momo hooked her pinky finger to Mina's.

---

"We're home!!!" Sana's voice can be heard all over the house. Mina welcomed the both of them with hugs. 

"Welcome home Tzu" Mina said and patted Tzuyu's head. The younger girl smiled knowing that the misunderstanding between them before she left have already been solved.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be in your house Sana?" Mina raised an eyebrow as soon as she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter