12 Ice Land

Soul Searching
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is so used to cold and quiet nights. She's always been awake when people are already in their deep sleep and the moment they wake up, that's the time where Mina's turn to sleep. Things changed when Momo came to her life. She always wakes up early to spent her days with Momo then have a minutes of nap before going to work which is actually a big help since it made her focus on her work. She always ends up finishing her work early and it gave her enough time to rest. But everything keeps on changing. It's been days without Momo. Mina kept on fighting the urge to come to her. 

"Sharon.." Krystal's deep yet soothing voice broke the silence surrounding her room.

"Did I wake you up?" Mina asked as she sat down at her bed where her cousin was lying down half asleep.

"No, I needed to talk to you anyways" Krystal sat up still sleepy. 

"Talk to me about what?" Mina protectively wrapped an arm around Krystal. Though Krystal might be annoying sometimes she will always be one of Mina's favorite cousin. 

"Momo" Hearing that name made Mina froze. She's not really sure how Krystal knew about Momo. It's impossible for Tzuyu to tell her since she didn't also knew about her meetings with Momo. Tzuyu only knew one or two of their meetings. She told her that Momo asked her for a favor and Tzuyu, being happy that her unnie found a new friend just decided to not make it a big deal and just ignore it.

"I actually don't know who is she but you kept on calling her name when you're asleep. Is she your ex? The one who broke your heart?" Mina looked at Krystal shocked. How would Krystal know about that? She doesn't even tell Jessica, her closest Unnie and Tzuyu about her ex. 

"Do you really think I'm that clueless? Myoui Mina eventhough I'm not close to you as much as my sister, I always watched you from a far" Krystal held Mina's hand reassuring her that it will be a secret between them.

"She's not my ex. She's not the one who broke my heart" Mina gave up and just decided to trust Krystal. She's a good Unnie to her anyways.

"Then who is she?" Krystal asked confused. Mina sighed as she reached out to Mr. Fox who is trapped between Krystal's arm.

"She's.. She is my fox" Mina said looking at Mr. Fox lovingly. 

"Eh?" Krystal was so confused. 

How would she know? How would anyone would know? How would they know the meaning behind the fox and the rose? How would they know how special it is? Of course no one would know. No one would understand. Addressing each other as the fox and the rose might be just their thing.

"She's special isn't she?" Krystal smiled at her. Mina looked at her confused as if she's just trying to figure things out. 

"I hope I can meet her someday"

--

"So?" Chaeyoung took a sip of her coffee. It's been a while since she hang out with Tzuyu and with all that drama surrounds them, didn't really help.

"Are you still with her?" Tzuyu boldly asked. Though she's still new to this called "relationship" thing, she's actually starting to realize how can love make someone stupid.

"No" Chaeyoung shook her head. Tzuyu frowned.

"But it's okay. Really, I'm okay. I just wanted her to make sure of her feelings. I wanted her to make sure that it's only me that she loves" Chaeyoung explained. 

If Tzuyu were to ask, Dahyun doesn't deserve Chaeyoung. Though she doesn't really cheat on her, it could have been worse if she didn't decide to intervene and slapped the truth on their faces. But then there's this thing about love where no matter how intelligent you are you'll become stupid. When it comes to love, everyone is a victim of stupidity. So, maybe, just maybe, if Dahyun make things right this time, then she'll accept her as a friend once again.

"Dahyun loves me..." Chaeyoung pauses as she held Tzuyu's hand trying to convince the latter to trust her.

"I love her so much Tzuyu. I know you might think I'm stupid but, I never loved anyone as much as I love her" 

Chaeyoung had always been a hopeless romantic. Though it wasn't that long when they met each other, Chaeyoung have always been open and vocal about whatever she's feeling and Tzuyu admire her for that. She's actually envious at how brave Chaeyoung can be. 

"I'm dating Sana" Tzuyu confessed. She actually doesn't know if her relationship with Sana is a good thing or a bad thing. But Sana seems to be happy, she is happy too.

"Love looks good on you Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said smiling warmly. If there's one person other than Mina that she would openly share her feelings, it would be Chaeyoung. She is that kind of friend who will never judge you. 

"Love?" Tzuyu whispered unsure if it's really love. She doesn't really know what it is. All that she knows is, she's happy. She's never been this happy.

---

"Sergeant Jung will be here in a few minutes" Krystal announced as she looked worried at Mina. They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter